Thread: Auxilia

Miles

Default Auxilia

Not entirely sure if you guys figured out how to make Auxilia work in Attila (or need it), but in case you haven't figured it out yet, here's the stuff you need. PFM's main_units_table was a bit outdated and lacked any reference to a region_unit_resource column.

Maetharin's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Auxilia

Will you guys use DeI´s ridiculously cool Auxilia units in this mod?
    "Ceterum censeo Carthaginem delendam esse!"

Marcus Porcius Cato Censorius

"I concur!"

​Me

Yes, we will be using DeI's auxilla. We will have our own recruitment system as currently planned, though, to go with our building overhaul. I believe it will help the AI while giving some new options/choices to the player.

Quote Originally Posted by ABH2 View Post
    Yes, we will be using DeI's auxilla. We will have our own recruitment system as currently planned, though, to go with our building overhaul. I believe it will help the AI while giving some new options/choices to the player.
    Love to hear it! Will you be making some additional auxilliary units aswell?

Most likely
    Vespasian's own: Up the Augusta! For Cato!

AE: Battle Balancing and BAI.

Well, we really already have. DeI 1.05 also added some 125 units, though. So, I think we have some they don't have, and they have a whole lot we haven't even gotten to you yet. We will look to represent as many different people in the ancient world as we can, over the course of time as the project develops.

Quote Originally Posted by ABH2 View Post
    Well, we really already have. DeI 1.05 also added some 125 units, though. So, I think we have some they don't have, and they have a whole lot we haven't even gotten to you yet. We will look to represent as many different people in the ancient world as we can, over the course of time as the project develops.
    Kinkay