Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Download link for Colonialism 1600AD - update (26/03/2018)

Default Re: Download link for Colonialism 1600AD - Naval model update (14/02/2016)

Can it be done without it looking weird?

Default Re: Download link for Colonialism 1600AD - Naval model update (14/02/2016)

I think its the key 'R' that switches from run to walk and vice versa, buy default. running is the default (nuts when you consider no-one ran anywhere in warfare until charging), and certainly not while holding an 18ft pole!

Given the ability to run / walk at a key stroke, there must be a default setting somewhere?

Slower moving for pike would be a last result possibility, as Yourstepdad mentions though, it might look weird, you could test to find the slowest speed before looking out of place and give that a whirl.

It really screws the whole dynamics of the battle, as from the off the AI just runs at you in all directions with its pike, leaving the muskets at best to get a single shot off with little effect before turning into a pike v pike battle with the muskets of little consequence. What sshould happen is the army close at walking pace with the muskets giving a good measure of themselves before the pikes take over and melee commences.

The pike formations 'should' be unwieldy to manoeuvre given there heavy poles, not as they are..akin to skirmishers!

im big fan of this mod and its era but this mods have sadly one problem that you can only play as one the warring European factions it would be nice if you could play as one the Persia or ottoman empire arabs faction or the north africians or india or native American faction it shouldten be so had to unlock them in the grand campaing and ty for making this mod for sadly creative assembly only mad the horrible expansion for medieval 2 kingdoms who touched slighty in this era with the American campaign but sadly out of the 4 new campaign it feelt the most underdeveloped

Funny that, i was just going to add that you mentioned being able to play as the minor factions as well last time..eg. Savoy / Malta / Genoa etc etc, have you added more factions to the play list?

any news

Yes whats the latest Geronimo....cant understand why you added the ship models as a separate download, why not just add them to the new update?

Geronimo2006's Avatar TAR Local Moderator

Because I'm still making new models for units.
    Colonialism 1600AD - 2016 Modding Awards for "Compilations and Overhauls".

Core i7 2600 @ 3.4ghz - NVIDIA GTX950 2GB

Colonialism 1600 AD blog

do you have any plans make minor faction playble like the natives and make the turks and the indians playable like it was when empire total war first came out

The Turks are already playable.

Colonialism 1600 AD blog

I tried a new campaign under the new updates and until 1621 is impossible, despite all technological improvements to make artillery ??

Quote Originally Posted by tombergr View Post
    I tried a new campaign under the new updates and until 1621 is impossible, despite all technological improvements to make artillery ??
    I don't understand the question?

Colonialism 1600 AD blog

I'm sorry. Everything is OK. The error was on my side.

Quote Originally Posted by tombergr View Post
    I'm sorry. Everything is OK. The error was on my side.
    Any chance you could take a look at the pikemen walking speed before the next release, or is that not feasible?

Sorry late to post. unfortunately Spanish icon unit is replace with same old icons because confusing same name, it remove by replace.so frustrated , so new icon i rename to new. this is i can make, next week or 2 weeki will post Spain, and some unfinish,missing icons, just left not to many. about info picture i make simple one it more faster..

some icons screenshot, few icon not show..

link..no password is need

http://uptobox.com/k7a9apmeap4o
    Colonial1600NewIcons.7z - 15.5 MB
    Last edited by mhdsafwanindera; February 25, 2016 at 04:15 AM.

Total War Shogun 2 : Morning Sun Mods - Ming Dynasty vs Japan Shogunate
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...un-Version-1-0

Quote Originally Posted by mhdsafwanindera View Post
    Sorry late to post. unfortunately Spanish icon unit is replace with same old icons because confusing same name, it remove by replace.so frustrated , so new icon i rename to new. this is i can make, next week or 2 weeki will post Spain, and some unfinish,missing icons, just left not to many. about info picture i make simple one it more faster..

http://uptobox.com/fg6r6xe2337y

Colonial1600NewIcons.7z - 15.3 MB
    What percentage of the total units in game does this cover?

Anyway, they're nice, but I frankly am not a fan of the stances of pike & musket units. The posture resembles later musketeer formations a little too much, some pike stances look odd too, I wish all of them had the stance of that Russian pikeman in the last row holding one of his arms on his hip.

Cav looks pretty good though.

But overall still pretty neat.

it about 70% i guess.most pike use same model with retex same as muskteer...what i love about this mod, it was era in 1st US campign,also the last era of european used body armor it around 1680-1730 poland, tatar, ottoman, Ukraine up to early 1800s winged hussar last at 1780s, Sipahi at 1820s

http://uptobox.com/k7a9apmeap4o
    Colonial1600NewIcons.7z - 15.5 MB
    What link on the uptobox page do I need to click on? There are links there that go to other pages.

Colonialism 1600 AD blog

Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo2006 View Post
    What link on the uptobox page do I need to click on? There are links there that go to other pages.

This link http://uptobox.com/fg6r6xe2337y click " create download link" green color, get it?, Spainiah icon update near finish, some dutch cavalry, pike, France, Venice, and other will finish in 2 to 3 day. also fix some icon, example Poland, some Russian....Scotland and few missing icon will post final update. if i missing few icon, plz let me know, or use same existing icon, with recolor or little change, it problem think that not be a . my question is, are you have new model update plz screenshot and let me know and, how many. so i can make icon fast and possible. about info icon i cant promise but i will make i some of it..
    Last edited by mhdsafwanindera; February 28, 2016 at 07:57 PM.

Whats the latest Geronimo...where we at with this update?

This link http://uptobox.com/fg6r6xe2337y click " create download link" green color, get it?, Spainiah icon update near finish, some dutch cavalry, pike, France, Venice, and other will finish in 2 to 3 day. also fix some icon, example Poland, some Russian....Scotland and few missing icon will post final update. if i missing few icon, plz let me know, or use same existing icon, with recolor or little change, it problem think that not be a . my question is, are you have new model update plz screenshot and let me know and, how many. so i can make icon fast and possible. about info icon i cant promise but i will make i some of it..
    Ive done that and I just get ad popups. Could you upload it to another site like Mega.nz instead?

Colonialism 1600 AD blog