Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [all-new!] GnaR's DeI Battle, Difficulty, Camera, and Reforms Sub-mod

Default Re: [all-new!] GnaR's DeI Battle, Difficulty, Camera, and Reforms Sub-mod

I've seen the AI keeping 3 stacks. Macedon kept 4, as far as I've seen them within my visual range.

They keep the same amount, and it seems to have something to do with their budgeting, else Imperium army limit, or general limit. I'm not sure.

Default Re: [all-new!] GnaR's DeI Battle, Difficulty, Camera, and Reforms Sub-mod

Mediafire and Steam updated with the most recent updates and additions.

Drakeb22's Avatar Civis

I've been using alot of your battle mod, dig the pace it sets, I just have one concern. Vet rank 6 crossbowmen are getting 400+ kills a battle, I know their vets but its... abit much! Maybe a small tweak for vet ranged units? (Same happens with really high end slingers, and the dart throwers)

Thanks man. I'll go check on that. Maybe go change the dart projectiles as well.

Updated with reduced effectiveness for crossbow and dart projectiles.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12