Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Angry Joe's Interview with the Battle Designer for TW: Warhammer

joedreck's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: Angry Joe's Interview with the Battle Designer for TW: Warhammer

Quote Originally Posted by Garensterz View Post
    But still, we have the cinematic speeches back! that's a start. The downside is, I think we're gonna have to wait for a very long time for a historical based TW again since the CA guy mentioned they are going to do a trilogy for Warhammer.
    We Don't need to Wait. CA said warhammer Team is not the Same aß for historisch TW, so they also work on historisch Game. The question is when they Plan to Talk about. Surely Not yet, cause of warhammer First hype.
    Edictum mod adds new edicts to Rome II. http://www.twcenter.net / YouTube: Edictum Mod / Click here for Edictum Mod on steam
    Vote Brain Slug for president.

Good that they got someone that doesn't look and sound like they just completed media training 101. Bet he tabletop games as well.
    'When people stop believing in God, they don’t believe in nothing — they believe in anything. '

-Emile Cammaerts' book The Laughing Prophets (1937)

Under the patronage of Nihil. So there.

HigoChumbo's Avatar Definitely not Jom.
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Markas View Post
    Good that they got someone that doesn't look and sound like they just completed media training 101. Bet he tabletop games as well.
    Yeah the representative they chose (while still obviously reciting rehearsed information) struck me as much more natural and honest than the previous community speakers. It's the first thing I thought when I opened the video.

Quote Originally Posted by joedreck View Post
    We Don't need to Wait. CA said warhammer Team is not the Same aß for historisch TW, so they also work on historisch Game. The question is when they Plan to Talk about. Surely Not yet, cause of warhammer First hype.
    Those "historical games" they were talking about might very well be TW:Arena and Attila, so I wouldn't hold my breath.

Garensterz's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by joedreck View Post
    Oh yes, I forgot about that one. However, I think all of these boils down to here again on DelicousTZM's thread. Now I'm actually worried, that maybe our historical games in the future would be much less of a priority now. Leading towards to an underdeveloped end result once again.

3:55 "Warhammer fans will recognise everything you've just said, this is all stuff from the Warhammer Universe"

Well I suppose it's a good place to start. Then again, we've got Germanic factions based around pikes in Attila, and Cataphractii influenced Frankish. Eh. Just give me a DLC or the ability to mod models (even if unsupported, but at least don't actively prevent it) so that I can create a Kislev faction, and I'll be happy. Replace Demigryphs with Bears.

Demibears?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12