Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Screenshots!

Maximus183's Avatar Senator

Default Screenshots!

Post 'em if you got 'em

Default Re: Screenshots!

Those screenshots are very pretty. May I ask what settings/tweaks if you use any. How do you get that kind of lighting? Thanks

I don't use any graphic mods at all actually, just high video settings. Not sure about the lighting, sometimes it's just there. Has to do with the in-game weather I guess.

Some more.

I may use some of these for loading screens at some point. If anyone has more, feel free to post!

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Lo there do I see my father

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

That last one looks like a romantic painting almost! I am almost afraid of posting my screenshots later!

(unrelated but since I saw your avatar, gundam total war/rts when!?)

Here's another little mix bag of people getting stabbed, slashed, burned etc., because I'm a sadist.

I see some revamped sassanids in the fourht picture from Maximus183, is that right?

Anyway, here's a small picture

[spoiler][spoiler]

You have keen eyes. Yeah I threw on some of Ahiga's CROC stuff on them so I wouldn't have suffer through a campaign against them with vanilla skins, lol.

Last edited by lolIsuck; July 03, 2015 at 03:07 PM. Reason: posts merged

My Customized Carthage Battle , Byzantine-Vandal

Haven't spammed this thread in a bit so thought I'd get back to it.

D-Day in the 5th century, awesome. I really need to upgrade my computer or CA needs to release a damn optimization patch so I can run this game at something other than 10 fps by the time yall finish this mod lol

Story time!

The Siege of Aquae Sextiae

In 431, a few decades after the fall of the Western Roman Empire, western Europe is split between various Germanic kingdoms, nomadic tribes and Roman remnants and seperatists. The Visigoths, under King Alaric I, invaded Italia by the end of the 4th century. With the Empire's forces scattered and stretched thin across it's lands, the homeland was left an easy target for the invading Goths. After a few years, Alaric had established a Visigothic kingdom across the entire Italian peninsula, with Rome, now named Alaricum in honour of the King, as capital.

This did not sit well with the vast majority of Roman remnant states and many of them attempted to invade the old homeland with the intent of re-establishing Roman rule in western Europe. In 429, the seperatist state Setpimania launched an assault into Gothic-controlled Liguria and led a short siege on Genua, before attacking. The battle ended in a decisive Gothic victory, when a reinforcing army from the north cut off the attacking force and broke them. However much of the city was in ruins and many of it's inhabitants killed at the hands of the Septimanian army. Most of the attackers were killed, but their commander, Maximinius Caecilius Scaurus, managed to escape. He spent the next year and a half raising more troops and launch another attack.

Before Maximinius' plan could come to it's attack stage, King Alaric sent an army, some 4000 men strong, to burn their city, Aquae Sextiae, to the ground. The army was commanded by Alaric's son and heir, Wallia. An unseasoned commander in battle, Wallia, had spent his adult life so far as Governor of Magna Graecia.

In 431, after a month long siege, Wallia launches an attack on the city.

Wallia's second in command, Geilamir, was a man of his age and a veteran. He had spent the previous 5 years campaigning in Illyria against the Eastern Roman Empire's attempt at claiming lands lost by their western cousins. Geilamir was well versed in siege warfare and had supplied Wallia with some of the best artillery crews in the Gothic kingdom, along with 20 onagers for the attack.

Geilamir campaigning in Illyria.

Inside the city, Maximinus has a force of about 1500 men amassed at the walls. He knows he is outnumbered, but he also knows his troops are more disciplined, but most lacked experience. He arrays all his troops at the walls, hoping to stop the attack before the Goths can spread out inside the city.

On a foggy morning, Wallia gives the command to form up for the attack.

The Goths move into position.

The Gothic army.

Wallia knows the upperhand his artillery provides and plans on doing as much damage to the enemy as possible without risking any of his troops. He gives the order to the artillery to level the enemy defences.

The Roman defences crumble.

The defenders lose hope. Wallia sends his archers forwards to ensure they stay scared.

Wallia lets his archers and artillery have at the enemy until they are out of ammunition. The barrage leaves much of the city in ruins, and much of the rest of it in flames. However, many of the defenders still stand ready to fight to the death if need be.

Wallia orders the infantry to get ready to attack.

The Gothic infantry charges across the plains and to the walls.

The experienced Gothic warriors quickly overwhelm the Roman recruits on the walls.

Maximinius sends in all his remaining reserves and joins the fight.

Shortly after joining the fight, Maximinius is killed and word spreads to his men who break and run for their lives.

The Goths advance into the city, burning every house and killing anyone they come across. The city is left a smouldering ruin and the other seperatist states offer terms of peace with the Alaric.

That's what you get seperatist es

So I got my brand new GTX 960 today and in the middle of a battle I had the sudden urge to take lots of screenshots. After about 45 minutes of pausing and playing to get the perfect shots I had about 20 screenshots. After the battle I rigorously reviewed them and in the end I deleted all except these, so I present to you some of my best work

SeniorBatavianHorse's Avatar Tribunus Vacans

Just a quick screenshot while enjoying this mod: The Sentinal -

Wanted to share this amazing cinematic shot I took for my Fractured Eagle AAR

Quote Originally Posted by spartanbits View Post
    So I got my brand new GTX 960 today and in the middle of a battle I had the sudden urge to take lots of screenshots. After about 45 minutes of pausing and playing to get the perfect shots I had about 20 screenshots. After the battle I rigorously reviewed them and in the end I deleted all except these, so I present to you some of my best work
    What is the name of the Caverly on screenshot 2 & 4? they look awesome!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast