Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222338 ... LastLast

Thread: UNITS ROSTERS discussion

Default Re: NEW FACTIONS UNITS ROSTERS

I was actually thinking more on something like this

Hahaha zoquete are you spanish?

And Lifth thanks for your rep, i love this submod and i will do all possible and posibities for improve and help this wonderful submod
    I love medieval era and war strategy games and in this case is pretty historical!
    Last edited by j.a.luna; November 19, 2015 at 09:14 AM.
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,
    THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE!!!

Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

+Marius+'s Avatar Domesticus

I have an even better idea for a weapon;

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

I prefer that one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOrgLj9lOwk

To be more serious, I don't know if throwing weapons was common or not. I'm not sure it would be an improvement for game, having numerous units able to throw weapons before charging
    Anyway, thanks for the idea.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

I think that mamluks units have too much armor, armor level should therefore be reserved for cavalry with bard, cataphracts or protected with heavier armor cavalry
    I also think that the Seljuk Empire ( or failing to khorasmios ) should have more Persian troops with its famous eastern heavy cavalry and maybe in these regions hire mercenary elephants archers
    Last edited by j.a.luna; November 24, 2015 at 01:14 PM.
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Agree with Luna.
    Also, why not make ghulam units with bows? They are famous for being great archers, but we only have Ghulam lancers, and ghulam heavy infantry...

heyyyy sship fans!!!here i give some wonderful images and pretty interesant informations about CUMANS!!!! i hope enjoy you!!!

And also could be improve the cuman roster with other units...here there is a idea...http://totalwar.honga.net/faction.ph...mans&encode=en
    cumans armies...http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armies/dba130.html

Lifth and MW here a interesant article about cumans armies and their history,furthemore other historical armies for improve sship units rosters...http://arrecaballo.es/edad-media/los...ercito-cumano/

CUMANS ARCHERS

NOBLEMANS CUMANS S.XII-XIV

CUMANS VS KIEVAN RUS

MOUNTED CUMANS ARCHERS IN HUNGARY ARMIES

CUMAN WAGON WITH KHAN YURTA(POPULATION SEMI-NOMAD)

-IS IT POSSIBLE REPRESENT YURTAS IN THE VILLAGES OR CUMANS CITIES IN SSHIP?FOR REPRESENT THAT THEY WERE SEMI-NOMAD....
    -ARE THERE SOME SCRIPT THAT REPRESENT THEIR CONVERSION TO CHRISTIANISM???
    Last edited by j.a.luna; November 24, 2015 at 05:13 PM.
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Look at previous cumans images and you can check that much cuman troops had bows...it would be great make cuman units spearmen with secundary weapon as bows
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

I am not sure what Cuman units SSHIP has(had to remove it for the time being because I needed vanilla SS as the moment...again, please create a standalone version) but I wholeheartedly suggest whoever's units the Titanium dev's used.

They are some of the best models I have ever seen in total war.

Quote Originally Posted by Marius Marich View Post
    I am not sure what Cuman units SSHIP has(had to remove it for the time being because I needed vanilla SS as the moment...again, please create a standalone version) but I wholeheartedly suggest whoever's units the Titanium dev's used.

They are some of the best models I have ever seen in total war.
    Marius,could you show us some images about cumans units that you suggest???
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Here are some of the Titanium Cuman units;

http://i.imgur.com/2omSCme.jpg

Here are some of the Titanium Cuman units;

http://i.imgur.com/2omSCme.jpg
    amm ok Marius,sship also use these cuman units!
    I think it could be supplemented with more units to more variety, besides adding to the Hungarian faction some cuman units...
    I 've always said that the Cumans are the poor and low quality cousins of Mongols hehehehe
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Quote Originally Posted by j.a.luna View Post
    amm ok Marius,sship also use these cuman units!
    Then what are you complaining about?
    They are gorgeous.

I think it could be supplemented with more units to more variety, besides adding to the Hungarian faction some cuman units
    Perhaps, but what units would actually be reasonable to add or even be useful?

Infantry, heavy cav, light cav, horse archers...everything is covered.

Then what are you complaining about?
    They are gorgeous.

Perhaps, but what units would actually be reasonable to add or even be useful?

Infantry, heavy cav, light cav, horse archers...everything is covered.
    yes, i know that they are gorgeus, but for example there are some units repeat or shame model( shame model for dismounted cuman militia and steppe kazaks, shame model for aldari druzhina and mounted yasi) it could make other models for these units...also cuman lack spearmen units with cuman model, not russian model(should make cuman spearmen)
    and for hungary faction would add some cumans mounted archers or in their lands mercenary cumas mounted archers furthemore would add bulgarian units( much importance historically)
    Last edited by j.a.luna; November 26, 2015 at 04:56 PM.
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

also cuman lack spearmen units with cuman model, not russian model(should make cuman spearmen)
    Well in the above image I posted there are quite awesome spearmen with Cuman armor.
    Also, they have senior kosegi spearmen which are pretty nice.

If you consider the amount of mercenaries they have available in the early era it becomes apparent that they have no issue with filling up the roster.

and for hungary faction would add some cumans mounted archers or in their lands mercenary cumas mounted archers furthemore would add bulgarian units( much importance historically)
    There were no Cumans in Hungary before the Mongol invasion and Hungary can recruit Bulgar mercenaries once it passes Transylvania.

The only steppe people that lived in Hungary in the 12th century were the Pechenegs and obviously the Magyars.

There were no Cumans in Hungary before the Mongol invasion and Hungary can recruit Bulgar mercenaries once it passes Transylvania.

The only steppe people that lived in Hungary in the 12th century were the Pechenegs and obviously the Magyars.
    ok, could have some script that hungarians would have cuman units after mongol invasion, and on the other hand a unique bulgar mercenary(bulgarian brigands) is a offense for the importance of bulgarians in this era and their armies in other factions and also their second empire bulgar (1185-1422)
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Blog Entries

Regarding Cumans in Hungary, I agree with Marius Marich.
    Regarding the pic posted by Marius Marich, I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure that these Cuman units are from another mod and were borrowed by Titanium team
    Regarding Bulgarian units, it would depend if we manage to make enougth free slots in the EDU. The idea is to use some of them to represent some "missing factions" with mercenary units.
    But it also means the introduction of a deeper AOR concept in game which will requier quite a lot of job and time.
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; November 27, 2015 at 01:17 AM.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

i guess that i said this before but i am not sure... for the next reléase would add some news buildings?or different types of buildings?
    for example a general building for all factions as mercenary camp for hire mercenaries... http://totalwar.honga.net/building.p...mongols&b=camp , jewish synagogue(jewish religión), different shops...with attributes,bonus,penalties,improves... http://totalwar.honga.net/faction.php?v=dlv6&f=hre, and also new wonders,for example tower of London, catedral st Sophia on Nogvorod,the grand Mosque of Damascus...(Lifth know this thread)
    Last edited by j.a.luna; November 29, 2015 at 05:38 AM.
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Blog Entries

We have planned to also work on these points but I don't think it will be done in a short term period (unless MWY has made another surprise )