Page 14 of 47 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast

Thread: UNITS ROSTERS discussion

Default Re: NEW FACTIONS UNITS ROSTERS

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post
    We have planned to also work on these points but I don't think it will be done in a short term period (unless MWY has made another surprise )
    Ok LIfth, we hope that MWY will have a lot of surprises hehehe
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,
    THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE!!!

Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

here some wonders that could be add for sship, some already are added in the game , some not.
    this list is a
    a help or guidance to make it easier to implement them

1. Great Temple of Radagast, recorded as the most significant pagan temple of the Western Slavs

2. Al-Masjid Al-Nabawi (The Mosque of he Prophet in Medina)

3. Bait al-Hikma (House of Wisdom in Baghdad)

4. Qasr-Al-Khalifa (The Palace of the Caliph in Baghdad)

5. Aachen Cathedral, final resting place of Charles the Great and where most HRE emperors were crowned

6. Golden Gate of Kiev, the symbol of the Grand Rus Prince

7. Castel Sant Angelo, the Chief fortress of the Papacy in Rome during the medieval era.

8.Bologna University, the first major university in Catholic Europe

9. Giza Necropolis, pretty self explainitory.

10.Lighthouse of Alexandria was still chugging along until the 14th century earthquakes.

11.Al-Azhar Mosque was the chief Mosque of the Fatimid Caliph

12.The Umayyad Mosque of Damscus was not only a very important center of religion, it was also most famous for having the most reknown working water clock during most of the medieval era after it was commisioned by non-other than Nur Ad-din, also some dude named Ṣalāḥ ad-Dīn Yūsuf ibn Ayyūb decided to be buried there after his death

13.Saint James Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela was amongst one of the top pilgrimage destination of the middle ages for catholics, comparable and sometimes even exceeding Rome and the Holy Lands.

14.Cathedral of St.James in Santiago de Compostela

15.Sophia Cathedral in Novgorod

if someone want add other wonders or other more appropiate for faction, comment here and say opinion about what bonus give them
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Quote Originally Posted by j.a.luna View Post
    here some wonders that could be add for sship, some already are added in the game , some not.
    this list is a
    a help or guidance to make it easier to implement them

1. Great Temple of Radagast, recorded as the most significant pagan temple of the Western Slavs

2. Al-Masjid Al-Nabawi (The Mosque of he Prophet in Medina)

3. Bait al-Hikma (House of Wisdom in Baghdad)

4. Qasr-Al-Khalifa (The Palace of the Caliph in Baghdad)

5. Aachen Cathedral, final resting place of Charles the Great and where most HRE emperors were crowned

6. Golden Gate of Kiev, the symbol of the Grand Rus Prince

7. Castel Sant Angelo, the Chief fortress of the Papacy in Rome during the medieval era.

8.Bologna University, the first major university in Catholic Europe

9. Giza Necropolis, pretty self explainitory.

10.Lighthouse of Alexandria was still chugging along until the 14th century earthquakes.

11.Al-Azhar Mosque was the chief Mosque of the Fatimid Caliph

12.The Umayyad Mosque of Damscus was not only a very important center of religion, it was also most famous for having the most reknown working water clock during most of the medieval era after it was commisioned by non-other than Nur Ad-din, also some dude named Ṣalāḥ ad-Dīn Yūsuf ibn Ayyūb decided to be buried there after his death

13.Saint James Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela was amongst one of the top pilgrimage destination of the middle ages for catholics, comparable and sometimes even exceeding Rome and the Holy Lands.

14.Cathedral of St.James in Santiago de Compostela

15.Sophia Cathedral in Novgorod

if someone want add other wonders or other more appropiate for faction, comment here and say opinion about what bonus give them
    What you just listed is from here, but I agree nonetheless on the matter that these sites should be included to SSHIP when the devs have a chance to implement them.

Lifth and sship team,about serbians...also will you add the eldorien unit roster for the next release? Some fix and news about serbian knight and their poor serbian units roster?
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

Well, it won't be for the next release. Unfortunately, we have no news from eldorien88 nor Legio XV Apollinaris. So, I guess that these 2 features won't be integrated, at least in a short term period
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Well, it won't be for the next release. Unfortunately, we have no news from eldorien88 nor Legio XV Apollinaris. So, I guess that these 2 features won't be integrated, at least in a short term period
    So they are missing...ok but at least could fix their unit roster..not full plate serbian knights(unhistorical) and more ''byzantine style units'' due to they were pretty influenced by byzantines...and in futures releases will improve this ''close and missing'' roster
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Blog Entries

Not for the next release. I'm trying now to make something releasable even if not perfect in order to feed your appetit
    For such work (as you mentioned), it will requier research and probably some units creation from scratch (mesh and textures).
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Not for the next release. I'm trying now to make something releasable even if not perfect in order to feed your appetit
    For such work (as you mentioned), it will requier research and probably some units creation from scratch (mesh and textures).
    Ok wise Lifth hehe, sure that this roster improve little a little...you could give us a sweet christmas gift with a superrealease hehe due to in a few days i will have christmas holidays i will have more time for play sship
    Last edited by j.a.luna; December 10, 2015 at 10:48 AM.
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Blog Entries

I'm doing my best

i would say that for no reason intergrate into the mod eldorians serbian roster for the simple reason that its completely unhistorical,he has slaped chain and plate mail on every other unit and called it a day.
    or if you decide to do so make it as an optional install.

also i would like to ask for the next version have the muslim faction rosters been fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by excubitor View Post
    i would say that for no reason intergrate into the mod eldorians serbian roster for the simple reason that its completely unhistorical,he has slaped chain and plate mail on every other unit and called it a day.
    or if you decide to do so make it as an optional install.

also i would like to ask for the next version have the muslim faction rosters been fixed?
    I don't think Eldorien ever completed the roster, and he hasn't been on since june.

is it possible that sship have the differents sergeants foot spearmen for different religious orders?( templars, hospitalers, teutonic, santiago and calatrava) currently in the game there are foot knigts and knights for different religious orders but sergeants no, i guess that also this type of troops were importants in the religious orders army( they had spear, maces or axes with a large shield for support knights)

Last edited by j.a.luna; December 16, 2015 at 03:35 PM.
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Blog Entries

It will depend on how many free slots we can make in the EDU.

What happens with all previous posts?is it my computer? All post deleted? Oh my god!!!!
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Quote Originally Posted by j.a.luna View Post
    What happens with all previous posts?is it my computer? All post deleted? Oh my god!!!!
    '
    Forums rolled back
    Nothing to do to bring back the lost posts, unfortunately.

Is it ment to be that berbers are not recruitable in spain by moorish faction ? is this historicly correct ?
    Last edited by achilles-91; January 13, 2016 at 08:14 PM.

Blog Entries

Not sure. Have to check. Thanks for pointing this out

Yes and yes. Berbers were north african tribes. Why would they be recruitable in andalusia? Andalusians (as far as I read) relied more on militia and locals there, as well as christians.

No problem.
    I have one more question, this time about bedouins. Why are they available only to Almoravids and Zengids? Why other muslim factions cant recruit them? At least Egypt...
    Last edited by achilles-91; January 14, 2016 at 12:46 PM.

Blog Entries

Bedouins were not hired that much as considered as untrustworthy. They often changed side depending on the battle issue. I can't remember how their recruitment works in game at present but from my opinion they should be an AOR unit, only recruitable in the Arabic peninsula and in Syria. They could be recruited also in North Africa as well but in a lesser availability.
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; January 14, 2016 at 01:45 PM.