Thread: Rome 1

Default Rome 1

Sorry if this has been asked, but wow, GEMFX breathed a whole new life into Medieval 2 for me.

So is it possible to use GEMFX with Rome 1? Or will there be a special edition for Rome 1?

Default Re: Rome 1

You can use gemfx in the reshade framework, which works with Rome 1, I've tested it myself. It doesn't improve the look of the game much though sadly, because of its age.

Default Re: Rome 1

Quote Originally Posted by agent 47 View Post
    You can use gemfx in the reshade framework, which works with Rome 1, I've tested it myself. It doesn't improve the look of the game much though sadly, because of its age.
    Ive tried GEMFX in other games (not TW, just racing games), I has not knows it exist before... so, yesterday I tried it on Rome TW (the 1), and is true its no modify anything to the game (no generate CTDs, either)... I just want to ask, what means exactly "reshade" ?... english is no my language.

A little opinion/question: Rome II needing a graphic enhancement?... really?... The current generation of graphic engines start at 2010-11, as far I know, and are very different from the old graphic systems... GEMFX works nicely on that racing games who belong to the old graphic system (they are from 2006)... Rome 1 is from one former epoch, yet?...

ó/