Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: [Anatolian Principalities] 1.0 Download Links

Foederatus

Default Re: [Anatolian Principalities] 1.0 Download Links

I have this mod as well. Really good mod and I appreciate your effort.

Im Downloading now thx +rep

helmersen's Avatar Praepositus

i think you guy should reuploa your screenshots of the game all the previews are like outdated, not showing any photos! Congrats on the release!
    Interested in how Attila and the new LONGBEARDS DLC plays?

Check out my Total War Attila: Jutes Let's Play: http://youtu.be/rFyxh4mj1pQ
    Check out my Total War Attila: The Langobards Let's Play: http://youtu.be/lMiHXVvVbCE
    Total War: Attila with ERE vs Sassanids GEM at max settings:
    http://youtu.be/jFYENvVpwIs
    Total War: Rome II Medieval Kingdoms Mod Gameplay: http://youtu.be/qrqGUYaLVzk

melkorjv5's Avatar Laetus

torrent ? please !!!!!!

There will be some fix??? Specially graphic errors and total war encountered an unspecified
    İ really want to play this mod but I can't because of the encountereded and graphics error. Please do something to this bugs and errors

This mod is so broken! I mean i tried the Byzantine Empire and its forces are a lot weaker than the turkish ones. When my turn starts i foind out that garrison troops magicaly vanish and cities are left defenceless. Most units info are missing, generals become weaker every time they battle and to make things even more akward the game is in turkish. Dude i know you want the turks to win the game but still you dont need to cheat that muck! After all there are only 2 byzantine factions and almost 15 turkish so dont do that man!!!!

I've just played my first Campaign Battle with Byzantium, and the general bodyguard were the ugly ugly purple ones from the Vanilla, why is that?

Is there any english translations?
    Last edited by The Despondent Mind; July 30, 2016 at 06:17 AM.

Julio85's Avatar Biarchus

Hello AP TEAM, any new realease?

bugs

Hello, there is no improvement for more than 2 years, Is there someone who will give us good news?

At first glance, mod looks really pretty. Maybe the best compilation of units reskin i have seen. But that was only first glance. many of unit skins weren't properly replaced and keep vanilla skins. half of the game is in (turkish?) language (jesus why again, like in Bellum Crucis, why someone present a mod on the biggest site, where everyone speak english(at least try to) in some minor language. if it was supposed for creator homeland palyer base then he should keep it there. it doesn't add any immersion.) Tpy 2- in a mod loaded with new buildings and other things to do. battles are terribly unbalanced- especially archers from what i have seen that little time i played it. there is nothing like elite meele infantry, nor meele cavalry. Skirmishers just shot them all before battle begins. And ofcourse mod creator probably left his project so it will stay in unfinished state. Pitty. balance(strat map and battle map) along with stability of a mod, which is surprisingly good, and immersion overall are main pillars of every mod. Skins should go as last, thought they add to immersion a lot, but they do not safe a rest if unfinished.

Quote Originally Posted by Maroslav View Post
    At first glance, mod looks really pretty. Maybe the best compilation of units reskin i have seen. But that was only first glance. many of unit skins weren't properly replaced and keep vanilla skins. half of the game is in (turkish?) language (jesus why again, like in Bellum Crucis, why someone present a mod on the biggest site, where everyone speak english(at least try to) in some minor language. if it was supposed for creator homeland palyer base then he should keep it there. it doesn't add any immersion.) Tpy 2- in a mod loaded with new buildings and other things to do. battles are terribly unbalanced- especially archers from what i have seen that little time i played it. there is nothing like elite meele infantry, nor meele cavalry. Skirmishers just shot them all before battle begins. And ofcourse mod creator probably left his project so it will stay in unfinished state. Pitty. balance(strat map and battle map) along with stability of a mod, which is surprisingly good, and immersion overall are main pillars of every mod. Skins should go as last, thought they add to immersion a lot, but they do not safe a rest if unfinished.
    I do agree with you, it is a fact the modder prefer modding in their own language so this is understandable but they have to fix a good traslation, especially at the point of the scripts.
    regarding the unbalanced I wuold say that is historical made things works not on the balanced why, since balance is not historical but only gameplay side

there are many things to fix for this mod:

-crushes in the battle
    -vanilla skins
    -small feature like the religion name: (Islam and Shia) better indicate Sunna and Shia, since Shia it is part of Islam.
    -economy system and growth treasury for made all more balance.

Fahnat's Avatar Biarchus
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Shame that this mod didn't get any new update since it's release.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahnat View Post
    Shame that this mod didn't get any new update since it's release.
    So sad! :/

Laetus

This modification is very well designed. Historically very well edited. But the game is constantly showing error. Will not the new update come? Are you interested in friends who design this modification?

no , probably there won't be any update unfortunately.

And another year is bout to go bye, with no update...

v2 gelecek mi?

Quote Originally Posted by muhammederkam View Post
    no , probably there won't be any update unfortunately.
    What a waste.

So many abandoned mods lately. :cry:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast