Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: [A.P.] Bug Reports and Discussion

Default Re: [A.P.] Bug Reports and Discussion

There will be update or other stuff to that mod?

Quote Originally Posted by tibu17 View Post
    There will be update or other stuff to that mod?
    i would love to improve the mod. But i graduated from university last year and I'm really busy with work at this time

-------------Leader of the AP mod-----------------

ModDB page created and mod uploaded: http://www.moddb.com/mods/anatolian-principalities.

Anatolian Principalities featured too in French TW forums: http://www.mundusbellicus.fr/forum/t...principalities.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

melkorjv5's Avatar Laetus

torrent ? please !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelduin View Post
    ModDB page created and mod uploaded: http://www.moddb.com/mods/anatolian-principalities.

Anatolian Principalities featured too in French TW forums: http://www.mundusbellicus.fr/forum/t...principalities.
    Thanks added to first page.

-------------Leader of the AP mod-----------------

There will be some fix??? Specially graphic errors and total war encountered an unspecified
    İ really want to play this mod but I can't because of the encountereded and graphics error. Please do something to this bugs and errors

Hi I played one battle and I see two bugs in Units:

Timurids - Yaya Swordsmen are Silver Surfers

Orders of Saint John - Templars Bowmen - it looks weird after some of them die. They are leaving too much "trash" Every dead body
    leaves a flag or something like this. It looks like a graphic error or a dump after some of them died on the battlefield.

Can you tell me music name of the MOD. Music are very very nice, but I can not find this music in the intarnet. Especially \mods \ anatolian_principalities \ data \ sounds \ Music.mpeg I liked the music that you use between 14:00 and 16.00 minutes , but I can not find in the intarnet . Can you write this music (14.00 - 16.00) LİNK or NAME ??? Or please post a SOUNDTRACK LİST of Anatolian Principlaities Mod.

Modda kullandığınız müziklerin isminin listesini söyler misiniz? Modda kullandığınız müzikler çok güzel fakat kullandığınız müzikleri intarnette bulamıyorum.
    Özellikle \mods\Anatolian_Principalities\data\sounds\Music.mpeg dosyasının 14.00 ile 16.00 dakika arasında kullandığınız müziği çok beğendim fakat intarnette bulamıyorum.Bu muziğin linkini veya ismini söyler misiniz? Ya da Lütfen artık bir soundtrack listesi yayınlayın.

I am having religious unrest in a 100% Orthodox city, and I am Byzantium.

When I start the campaing it starts loading and crashes. It just closes the game. Pls help me İ want to plas this mod

will there be an update ?

Quote Originally Posted by Elvasat View Post
    You can submit your reports here
    Hey
    love the mod but whenever I finish a battle in campaign I get a message saying that my graphics settings are too high and the game crashes (they are not and I have turned them down to the lowest to check), any help with this?
    Thanks

The Byzantines are like the Seleucids of Anatolian Principalities. Wealthy, large armies, but more enemies than you can fire a bow at.
    FREE THE NIPPLE!!!

great mod but campaign doesent work please make it work would love to play campaign

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Knez Rusvaj View Post
    great mod but campaign doesent work please make it work would love to play campaign
    I do not know if original team are still about, but I successfully downloaded, installation had some missing data. Though it seems to be working, I can't imagine it will be perfect if there is missing data files.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaytaninc View Post
    The Byzantines are like the Seleucids of Anatolian Principalities. Wealthy, large armies, but more enemies than you can fire a bow at.
    Yeah all of the begs hate your guts once you destroy one another one is ready to fight you, it is good they cannot come back alive.

A faction should be added to southern Greece to stop Venice from becoming massively powerful and killing the begs. All of southern Greece is rebels and Venice just eats it up and becomes pretty strong, adding Achaea/Morea or the Duchy of Athens will help with balance. I like the mod but there are a few touch ups that would make it much better, this mod is in the same era as Tsardoms and that mod is good some inspiration from that would help.

Всем привет.Мод стабильно работает, установленный (на Кингдомс работает 1.5 иногда с вылетами) на Кингдомс 1.5+Булатная сталь 3.1. Мод удобный для игры за турков, но я выбрал ромеев из-за хардкора, никогда не было так трудно и потому интересно играть в МTW 2. Осталась одна проблема - при загрузке битв с мангонелом - стабильные вылеты, я много чего пробовал, но пока без успеха.Есть у кого нибудь решения? Мангонел мог бы помочь византийцам в битвах с турками, но его могут нанимать и османы. Добавлю, что варанги и сифонофорои малоэффективны против турков , но очень полезны против венецианцев, как и конные стрелки, особенно скификоны и вардариоты, я их исчпользую экономно и не против турков, от турков они несут потери. Мой вопрос. как активировать мангонел в игре.

Я это сделал - теперь у Византии и Османов работают мангонелы.Битвы с этим юнитом давли при загрузке боя CTD (вылеты)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456