Thread: CLICK HERE FOR NEW DOWNLOAD LINKS!

Default CLICK HERE FOR NEW DOWNLOAD LINKS!

Upload links of both the original mod and its stand-alone version developed by Condottiere Giovanni dīMedici are now available on twcenter again.

Original : http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=4191

OwnRen42010 (Stand-Alone, modified version of Original) : http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=4192

Unfortunately, I could not recover the additional files made for the original mod (such as the Economy fix by DrIstvaan), but it may be possible to find some of them in google searches; that's how I found the original + stand-alone mods. (Best of luck to those who'll try!)

Default Re: CLICK HERE FOR NEW DOWNLOAD LINKS!

Note for those who crash on launch:

Try deleting all the files found in the sounds folder of the mod and then following these steps found here (follow the steps, ignore the actual post. It's irrelevant.) Alternatively, there is another thread on restoring sounds here. It should restore all your sound and allow the game to launch as intended. This works for both the modified stand-alone version (OwnRen42010) and the original 2.75 version.

Hellvard's Avatar Senator

I downloaded both TA 3.0 parts but I can't open them, they should be in .exe format, right? Well, they are not Type of file is "0_PART2OF2[1] File (.0_Part2of2[1])" How can I open that? It's not the first time I'm installing 3.0 version, never had that problem before.

TA 3.0? As in Third Age 3.0?

What does that have to do with this? You're in the wrong mod section.

Hellvard's Avatar Senator

Haha Sorry, I had two tabs opened and accidentaly wrote in the wrong one

You just made my day. I've been searching for new links for weeks. I'll give an update if I encounter some problems.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

I get a ctd everytime I play the campaign it would crash after several turns. Any ideas on how I can fix this mod?