Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021

Thread: Politeia tōn Hrōmaiōn (info and units)

nikossaiz's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: Politeia tōn Hrōmaiōn (info and units)

Hello all,It is true that im working on a snail pace as is also true that i have the roster ready ( since it wasnt much discuss about specific unit proposals i finished the roster according to my point of vew) except of unit cards. I am not part of the team but i would like to participate on the version 1.0 of the mod for nostalgia reasons. If you want and still have the time pm me a mail address to send you via WeTransfer the textures models and all i have already made. I talked with lifthasir two or so months ago but never make a move from my part mostly because im during my real life full working season and never did the unit cards part. So , that is all.

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

PM me and we can discuss about that
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Is the mod made by nikossaiz still in development??

Blog Entries

Unfortunately, no news from nikossaiz since his last message above
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

That's bad news

I think that nikkosaiz finish his great work for romans, so maybe he need improve some little things and we hope that is ready for the next release of sship, it would be great for the flavour of the game, make a campaign for retake and restore the ancient roman empire!!!
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,
    THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE!!!

Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

Blog Entries

In progress - I'd say

I dont know if nikkosaiz will read this, but almost 3 years of his last image unit post... Is possible show us some images about the progress of his great roman unit roster and maybe future ideas about this?
    I think that ,if is possible, post some images about these unit roster will help the hope for the next release and we can comment these units!
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Blog Entries

That's definitively up to him but I prefer to let him work without any pressure

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post
    That's definitively up to him but I prefer to let him work without any pressure
    I do not want to exert any pressure on your work and of course that when your work is finished it will be wonderful to enjoy it, I just wanted a small "contribution or sample" of your units to encourage sship mod players, surely your unit roster It will be a great incentive for the mod in general, and also, if possible, to tell us if you want to make more units or unit roster for similar factions as he said a while ago, for example new models of units for Bulgarians, Serbs, Georgians Armenians ...
    and of course that if he decides not to show anything until the end it will be his decision and very respectable, just tell us something ...
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Blog Entries

Actually, with this kind of post, you do. At least, that's how I feel it. I've been asking you countless time to stop and you keep doing it. We, dev, have all limited free time to mod. We do our best to ally real life and modding . If you can be patient, I can just recommend you to find another mod for which the dev are able to release updates more frequently than we do here.
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; October 30, 2019 at 03:03 AM.

I assure you Lifth that I am quite patient compared to other people who get tired of waiting and go out of this mod, in fact I recommend it to everyone I know and I disseminate your mod because I love it and I think you You know "knowing me" a few years ago ...
    I have only asked for some images to see the new models if this is possible, I have not asked for a new release now, and of course I know that you strive and work in your spare time, I value that and I have friends who are modders, I know First hand what that is, but I think it is sometimes good to "show" some progress to the followers of the mod so that they can continue to endure longer and wait with more incentive, it is similar to what the big videogames companies do and not It is a bad idea.
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Blog Entries

Updates and previews have been posted already in this thread. If you want more, you will have to be patient. What do you prefer? Having us posting pic and no progress on the mod or having another release ready soon? The current release has been postponed (about 1 month) in the hope that additional material will be included.
    For the other points, we haven't asked you to do anything for us. From my side, the discussion here is now over. If you want to carry on, I'm at your disposal by PM.

nikossaiz's Avatar Decanus

Hello,

@J.a.Luna @Lifth

Calm down guys, there is no reason for arguments of this state in here. Lifth is right though, hes is the mod director and also forums moderator so i presume he would have read A LOT from you J.a.luna all this years. But you have also right in a way i havent post anything ( it was this thing with photobucket that also discurage me ) and i myself like to read previews and updates from the mods i like . anyway, here is a small preview of the new shields im working.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nikossaiz_generic_byzshieldsaa.jpg  

Thank you for your understanding, I only asked for some images of your work, if possible Roman units and armies, I think you know that I greatly appreciate your work and when everything is ready I will be the first to congratulate you and all the sship team, I also inform you (and it is matter mine and volunteer) that we have opened a community of videogame strategy players where I did dissemination of sship mod and the truth that people love it and there may be more volunteers to modify in your work, again thanks for your effort and time and I hope to continue seeing improvements of this great and historic mod.
    and very showy and beautiful nikosaizz shields !!!
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

kostic's Avatar Domesticus

Indeed, SSHIP is a very exciting mod. I chose it to work on my units. Implementing new units or even shields takes a lot of thought and time. If Lifth prefers not to post the evolution of his work, it is his choice and I understand it because this aspect also takes a lot of time! I say it because I just posted some screenshots for my sub-mod and I did not see the time pass ...