Thread: Imperial Splendour

Gigantus's Avatar The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Default Imperial Splendour

Mod Name: Imperial Splendour

Mod Platform: ETW
    Release Status: beta
    Mod foldered: (Not applicable to ETW onward - if no, state the extent to which vanilla is overwritten)
    Mod creator\team leaders:

Mod team members:

Mod Description: Imperial Splendour is a major overhaul of Empire Total War. Still in developpment, the goal is to
    • rework the faction list, removing inaccurate factions and adding new ones ;
    • create unit rosters unique to factions and divided into 2 or 3 period, depending of history ;
    • creating new techtrees, most being unique to factions ;
    • creating new buildings and building chains, most being unique to factions ;
    • creating a new recruitment system, based on regions and similar to MoE (Master of Europe) mod for NTW;
    • reworking Campaign Mechanic, creating unique CAI characters for factions or group of factions ;
    • reworking Battle Mechanic to try to create a more accurate one in a way similar to Empire Realism mod for ETW;
    • adding LoS (Line of Sight) system to battle, in a way similar to NTW3 mod ;
    • adding unique and accurate new 3d models and textures for units, engine and buildings ;

Other info on mod:
    • I.S is the main campaign, starting in 1700 and finishing in 1800 ;
    • I.S RotR (Rise of the Republic) focus on the 1783-1800 period ;
    • in the future, two other limited campaign should be release : I.S - SYW (Seven Years' War) and I.S - WSS (War of Spanish Succession)

Forum link(s): Imperial Splendour
    Download link(s): Imperial Splendour download links
    Permissions: Accreditation
    Last edited by Gigantus; December 14, 2017 at 09:56 PM. Reason: team status update