Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Dynamic Music/Epic Music Packs FINAL || for Patch 17+

Default Re: Dynamic Music/Epic Music Packs FINAL || for Patch 17+

Hi there,

Maybe a stupid question, but how can I make this mod work? I've put the filel in the data folder, do I have to erase the other music files?

So reinstalled Rome 2, as i missed it (Plus was re-watching Vikings and Marco Polo, so felt like a bit of TW)

I MAY have a go at remaking the mods at some point, plus i have a few new soundtracks that could augment them, though the priority would be getting dynamic up and working again.

It is a shame i could not of made mods for Attila/Warhammer public for you guys (i just VLC player with a playlist personally) but meh what can you do.

Foederatus

It would be so nice to see the dynamic pack again! Currently I'm switching time to time between your redone epic music mod and the legendary music that was once on the workshop (fortunately I had copied it in an other directory, knowing what had happened to your mods).

Hello.
    First time doing this, and I need help. I downloaded your mod, and now I don't know how to get it working. I suppose I have to do something over a software called "ModManager" (I suppose?) Is there any other way, I put it into data folder (right now doing just that doesn't work)?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MarshallEdin View Post
    Hello.
    First time doing this, and I need help. I downloaded your mod, and now I don't know how to get it working. I suppose I have to do something over a software called "ModManager" (I suppose?) Is there any other way, I put it into data folder (right now doing just that doesn't work)?
    Thanks.
    Please??

Tadzreuli's Avatar Chevalier Blanche

excellent work, my friend, excellent! I heard a many and many times this wonderful music again and again and the game atmosphere gave me sense of realistic and big emotional pleasure of virtual reality of ancient world! bravo, MAESTRO!

No one seems to care about us, the guys that don't know how to get this mod started

Actually, he just barely comes on here anymore as i do not make audio mods for this game. (although i did promise to try and re-do dynamic since i lost the source files).

Install the mod file to your Rome2/Data folder.
    Boot the game from steam, it will automatically bring up the launcher. Find the mod, tick the box and your away, just like every single other mod out there. If for some reason its not letting you click, then tick the 'enable out of date' mods. It wont make a difference, excluding Patch 17 which changed some audio aspects my mods worked with any version without the need for an update.

If your using a non steam version of Rome 2, and thus do not get the launcher, I cant help you. Either you have a mac in which case i loathe you lol, or You have downloaded the game illegally in which case i also cant help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyso3 View Post
    Actually, he just barely comes on here anymore as i do not make audio mods for this game. (although i did promise to try and re-do dynamic since i lost the source files).

Install the mod file to your Rome2/Data folder.
    Boot the game from steam, it will automatically bring up the launcher. Find the mod, tick the box and your away, just like every single other mod out there. If for some reason its not letting you click, then tick the 'enable out of date' mods. It wont make a difference, excluding Patch 17 which changed some audio aspects my mods worked with any version without the need for an update.

If your using a non steam version of Rome 2, and thus do not get the launcher, I cant help you. Either you have a mac in which case i loathe you lol, or You have downloaded the game illegally in which case i also cant help you.
    Thank you Tyso3 for the detailed install instruction. Amazing work and epic mod

And it finally works. Thanks dude for replying, when all others just ignored.

This is one of the most epic and extensive mod packs I've ever had the pleasure to download! The barbarian tracks in perticular are amazing and single handedly changed the entire experience for me.

A thousand thanks to you sir.

Hi Tyso, may I ask you a courtesy?
    Your music mod is really fantastic, I always use it, but I really miss the obin hood track "a pact sworn in blood". Con you please upload a version includin this track again? It was a campaign track, and magically, it sounded everytime I zoomed map on Britain playing as Rome

Afraid not, i do not mod anymore for Rome 2, And all the 'old' Barbarian tracks were taken out to make room for the new. The biggest issues was that unlike every other modder out there, i actually hit the 200 track limit, so i could not add anymore (and had to delete a lot in the last big release)

If anyone still reads this. I have a present for you.

While searching around mediafire trash (nice mental picture) i stumbled upon a deleted version of the Dynamic mod. I belive it was the final version that i deleted after that guy stole it from me and posted it to steam.

Ill put the link here rather than the main page, simply to reward those who still read this

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5ygrr0..._dynamic3.pack

Enjoy the mod, and please do not upload to steam. The whole reason this lost for so long was beacuse i deleted it (out of rage)

Eldgrimr's Avatar Biarchus

That's awesome! Thanks, Tyso!

Thanks

darkwhite1602's Avatar Foederatus

I just wanted to say how amazing this mod is. Thank you so much for spending your time making this amazing work of art. I hope you are aware of how much your mod makes this game better.

This mod and "The Drums of War" mod don't work :/ only Rome 1 music mod worked to me

Well this mod has worked for years for everyone else. I would guess your either trying to use a pirated (outdated) version of the game or your trying to run two sound mods together at the same time. Otherwise it will work.

Nvm, it works when I open it with the Total War Launcher, I guess there is something wrong with my mod manager, great mod btw