Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Dynamic Music/Epic Music Packs FINAL || for Patch 17+

Default Re: Dynamic Music/Epic Music Packs FINAL || for Patch 17+

Quote Originally Posted by Tyso3 View Post
    Nope he uploaded it, steam admins did nothing to remove the mod (ironically, they dont care about plagiarism) so i essentially had to rile up a lynch mob of fans to harass him lol
    Are you ever going to upload it on steam?

I love your mod. This mod with Divide et Impera is amazing. I hope I will be able to play Rome II with epic music again. Despite you don't upload it again (I understand you) thanks a lot.

Well i was actually going to post it up, but then i decided to test it and found out the complete packs dont work anymore for some reason. So ill have to rebuild them, which in turns means i will prob end up replacing tracks with better ones lol.

So you`ll not only re-upload it on steam you`ll even improve it?
    That`s fantastic! Thank you very much.

Methoz's Avatar Senator
    Bohemia (Czech: Čechy; German: Böhmen) (CZE)

Awesome music mod, I can't wait for new release :-)
    TotalWarForum.cz
    Česko-Slovenské fórum o hrách ze série Total War

Well i was actually going to post it up, but then i decided to test it and found out the complete packs dont work anymore for some reason. So ill have to rebuild them, which in turns means i will prob end up replacing tracks with better ones lol.
    Sucks they don't work anymore, but good news that you're adding new tracks! Can't wait to see what you end up choosing.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Prussias_Glory View Post
    So you`ll not only re-upload it on steam you`ll even improve it?
    That`s fantastic! Thank you very much.

Steam can go fluff itself. Twice ive had it removed for no reason, (no email or anything).

Compiled. Will upload it tommorow. For the record i am done with Steam workshop. Mod will only be available here, if its that critical for peoples campaigns they can just take the effort to download it from here lol.

Also please, Do not upload it to steam, ever.

So be patient, it will be up soon, just sit back and relax with Einar.

http://youtu.be/zbT8vzX4sZY?t=3m3s
    Last edited by Tyso3; March 07, 2016 at 01:08 AM.

Fine.
    If somebody would upload it to steam it would be removed again anyways I guess.

IF somebody uploaded it to steam again, i would tell you all to go 'Fluff' yourself and never bother to release a mod to the public again.
    Last edited by Tyso3; March 07, 2016 at 12:12 PM.

IF somebody uploaded it to steam again, i would tell you all to go 'Fluff' yourself and never bother to release a mod to the public again.
    Why are you so salty?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainofGondor View Post
    Why are you so salty?

Do you want the ladder out of the hole you are digging?

Why are you so salty?
    You may not be aware that some thief stole his mod and uploaded it to Steam without crediting its creator. Both the thief and, subsequently, Steam more or less ignored numerous requests and flaggings. Steam's incredibly slow response (if they even responded) was disgraceful and infuriating. Patch 17 finally put an end to it and it was removed.

Thanks ramines, nice to see someone keeps up to date lol.

have a cookie

Thanks ramines, nice to see someone keeps up to date lol.

have a cookie
    So you're going to be salty to people who have nothing to do with that ''theft''. Fantastic. I'm sure thats the right thing to do.

If you want the mod i would suggest Jumping off your high horse and either not commenting or removing your accusations of being 'salty'

I am distrustful, and annoyed. Some people have already got copies of the mod, simply because they were patient and i respect them for it. Im a grumpy person generally, and i already have the mod i wanted for myself. I would love to release it to people who also enjoy the kind of music i enjoy, but if the cost of that is having people steal the mod, having steam remove the mod every 6 months, or having to sit on TWC having you accuse me of being salty despite the fact i told you why 1 page ago but you have forgotten, Then i wont bother.

Do the community a favour, and stop poking me with a stick Gondor.

If you want the mod i would suggest Jumping off your high horse and either not commenting or removing your accusations of being 'salty'

I am distrustful, and annoyed. Some people have already got copies of the mod, simply because they were patient and i respect them for it. Im a grumpy person generally, and i already have the mod i wanted for myself. I would love to release it to people who also enjoy the kind of music i enjoy, but if the cost of that is having people steal the mod, having steam remove the mod every 6 months, or having to sit on TWC having you accuse me of being salty despite the fact i told you why 1 page ago but you have forgotten, Then i wont bother.

Do the community a favour, and stop poking me with a stick Gondor.
    Alright, sorry.

i might be out of the loop but is their anyway i can get this mod too. I use to have it and i gotta say man you have great taste in music.

DeathtoEgo's Avatar Civis

I love you tyso3 I know we don't know each other but if I see anyone doing this to you I will for you, I know you feel like and like , but most of us here on twc are like and just wanna bewith you. So please don'tand and we can get back to more important things like and even more important.
    Thank you, ok I'm done, seriously fudge steam, twc for life.

Eldgrimr's Avatar Biarchus

It's the 10th of March, and I can't find the download. Has it been updated here on TWC or is it not ready yet? Great work on the mod BTW, I've followed it for a long time now.