Thread: Dynamic Music/Epic Music Packs FINAL || for Patch 17+

Default Re: Dynamic Music/Epic Music Packs FINAL || for Patch 17+

Thanks for the information.
    I hope you can do something about it.

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

What about mod db?

Yes, please upload it somewhere else. The campaign is not advancing without it (aaand because it's now missing co-op can't progress for " different version EDIT aaand this was fixed by verifying game cache)
    Last edited by Kalatorni; February 20, 2016 at 09:56 AM.

I am not sure what your saying, but my mods could never break your game (except its heart)

Its ok, i have been talking with a member of Creative Assembly, Apparently they have a guy going through and removing copyrighted images (of which i had none, i was careful this time lol) on mods on the steam workshop. He believes he may have taken the mod down. As this paticular CA member is a avid fan of my mod, hes going to have words, face to face lol.

Can't wait to resubscribe your mod again. I miss those amazing tracks

Oh good. Sounds like there might be hope to play with your fantastic mod again.
    Last edited by Prussias_Glory; February 21, 2016 at 07:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyso3 View Post
    I am not sure what your saying, but my mods could never break your game (except its heart)

Its ok, i have been talking with a member of Creative Assembly, Apparently they have a guy going through and removing copyrighted images (of which i had none, i was careful this time lol) on mods on the steam workshop. He believes he may have taken the mod down. As this paticular CA member is a avid fan of my mod, hes going to have words, face to face lol.
    WP CA

I really like the old rome music but your mod had so much more, I hope it comes back!

Yes bring it back please!!! Also look into the Vikings TV show OST if you don't have any of their soundtracks in your mod

who need this mod is not a pair of write

Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio View Post
    who need this mod is not a pair of write
    If you dont like it, why bother looking at this bloody post?

Over the past 2 - 3 years or whatever since i started making hte mods, ive had over 10000 people subscribe to the mods, so im guessing quite a few people need the mod.

I notice the Dynamic pack has a lot of Man of Steel/Batman tracks, and when I played with the mod last year it had more Gladiator tracks etc. Unless its the Epic pack (which im not using) that has the Gladiator tracks?

Draekon I have stated countless times, but people fail to read.

I do not discuss track contents nor will i ever discuss track contents. if you have suggestions i am happy to reply on PM as to my reasons, otherwise please keep them to yourself.
    Last edited by Tyso3; February 24, 2016 at 12:58 AM.

Tango12345's Avatar Never mind the manoeuvres...
    Moderator Emeritus Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

I would remind everyone that distributing mods without permission is against the rules of this site.

If the modder does not wish to provide a non-steam download, that is their choice and THEIRS ALONE.

Lol, it surely did break something epic

Forced removal of the mod just caused some issues and it was fixed by both player verifying game cache, we first thought it was simply caused by incompatible mod files. But it was the removal that caused the issue

Good to hear the file might be in workshop soon.

Okay I'm going to clear this up. I only came on this website to say "Yes please bring the mod back" once I noticed it was missing. I skipped all the previous posts that people have posted (don't have time to read everything), and threw in a suggestion, unaware that it would cause grief for some people, if not one person. I only have come on this website to browse mods in the past, therefore I don't give 2 about the site's community etc etc (being honest), and that's the reason for me missing your rude PM messages (asking me to take down my "fecking" posts down, "idiot") because I didn't see them at first. Like I said, I hardly use this site, therefore Im still quite new.
    That message you just responded to was before I saw your nasty PM messages, and honestly most people would assume you have dealt with all the permission requests for using whatever tracks. It's not our fault that your mod was taken down in the first place. Anyway Im over it, so whatever...

Draekon I have stated countless times, but people fail to read.

I do not discuss track contents nor will i ever discuss track contents. if you have suggestions i am happy to reply on PM as to my reasons, otherwise please keep them to yourself.

You failing to read the 5 pages prior, failing to read the steam workshop comments or even failing to read the description put up with both the mod on here and mod that was on steam is what annoyed me. This mod is precarious and balances the fine line between legal and illegal, I have spent a long time discussing this with composers, Creative assembly staff and even the moderators on this forum, i have done my upmost to protect the content and to adhere to the strict laws that are copyright, However one thing i cannot control is people posting comments that are obviously counter productive towards everything i hoped to achieve. The reality is i could of made this mod and none of you would have known about it, i would have enjoyed it and not let anyone else use it.

But i didnt, i chose to share and you all enjoyed, so please have a little patience and little damn respect to the conditions i set out when i made this mod, and hopefully we can see it back up on steam asap. If i keep getting people like draekon annoying me, why am i going to bother going to the effort of solving an issues that doesnt even affect me (even if steam deletes the mod, i can just make another).

Until then, those who are waiting patientily, i hope it wont be too long.

Any news?

Not currently no, Im reluctant to post here anymore, the last time i did someone stole the mod as their own and uploaded it to steam.

Not currently no, Im reluctant to post here anymore, the last time i did someone stole the mod as their own and uploaded it to steam.
    Stole it? Didnt you upload it on steam? I really liked your mod. I hope things go well.

Nope he uploaded it, steam admins did nothing to remove the mod (ironically, they dont care about plagiarism) so i essentially had to rile up a lynch mob of fans to harass him lol