Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Total Campaign Generator 1.0

Virian's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Total Campaign Generator 1.0

Hi does anybody have a copy/ link of this? I'd like to try it out myself but all links are down.

Its not worth it

Virian's Avatar Civis

How so? It looks cool.

Is there any working link out there? I want try to this mod and see where this goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Virian View Post
    How so? It looks cool.
    there is something i canīt write but you would only get the trial version ( only 2 faction and very little features avaible) without extra steps
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails take a gues.png  
    Last edited by Gebilde; August 11, 2019 at 02:40 AM.

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

The trial works, but in all practicality, it's stupid. Too small to do anything real with and no real creativity, not to mention the map generation is really bleh without someone going in and polishing it themselves.

And for a bigger map, if that's what I can hope to expect, then it's gonna be a hard time just playing whack a mole with all the poor graphics regions.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Moderator Emeritus

Well, you could try my tool (which however requires matlab\octave) or the various random maps I generated with mine but it was a long time ago, like 10 years ago, when I was doing my masters in geostatistics. Check my signature for the links to the mod with the random maps I made if you're interested. If something is broken, please PM me.

At some point, I should use my much greater experience now to simulate stuff to create better world maps.
    Last edited by alhoon; August 11, 2019 at 09:21 AM.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Virian's Avatar Civis

Your mod in the signature does not work, the link is dead.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Moderator Emeritus

My mod link is resurrected!
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Hey guys!

I love this tool. Its just the right thing for some small an fast campaign sessions. Is there any way to get the full version?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12