Thread: Where is the settlement in Southern Ireland?

Default Where is the settlement in Southern Ireland?

Where is this settlement in the Provice of Isamnion (S/Ireland) I`ve scoured the southern 1/2 with spies and cannot find the settlement.- is there one????

It is owned by the Elitheroi .Fremos??

Thanks.

Default Re: Where is the settlement in Southern Ireland?

There is none. In times like these its just best for you to check if there is a settlement with the Toggle_fow cheat.

Settlement there was transfered to more important areas of the map such as Greece, Anatolia and etc... In fact you will find quite a large faction of people, players and even a few devs of EB2, that actually want even more settlements in the british islands to be transfered to other areas such as Palestine and etc. Since all these cities in the british isles are of no importance to any faction but Pritanoi and they arent a buffer zone between factions, obviously...
    Then, as throngs of his enemies bore down upon him and one of his followers said, "They are making at thee, O King," "Who else, pray," said Antigonus, "should be their mark? But Demetrius will come to my aid." This was his hope to the last, and to the last he kept watching eagerly for his son; then a whole cloud of javelins were let fly at him and he fell.

-Plutarch, life of Demetrius.

Arche Aiakidae-Epeiros EB2 AAR

Actually, Greece lost settlements in EB2. Gaul, Germania, and North Africa seem to be places that gained settlements compared to EB1.

Guess that is why alot of people want even more cities in the british isles transfered to other places then. Greece is home for 3 factions and with other 3 really near (Pergamon Getai and Romani). While the british isles is obviously all about 1.
    Then, as throngs of his enemies bore down upon him and one of his followers said, "They are making at thee, O King," "Who else, pray," said Antigonus, "should be their mark? But Demetrius will come to my aid." This was his hope to the last, and to the last he kept watching eagerly for his son; then a whole cloud of javelins were let fly at him and he fell.

-Plutarch, life of Demetrius.

Arche Aiakidae-Epeiros EB2 AAR

Senator

Yup having a honestly minor and unimportant region (in the grand scale) getting 7 Provinces is too much.
    Elder Scrolls Online :Messing up the Lore since 2007...

Well overhand or underhand: 3:50 Onwards...

IMO five settlements should suffice for the British Isles.
    There is only one faction there and four settlements are enough to built a power base.
    Whereas in Greece and/or Palestine the settlements are not enough to go round...

I was against the reduction of british island's provinces number. I still am. I would love to see those "new" gallico-germanic provinces beeing errased and Jerusalem and Chalkis, at least. Adding provinces in the middle of Europe is great, but not in the detriment of other major cities and regions.
    But if it is not possible, at least I would like that no other province would be removed to bring back a province into Irland.

It would be great if there were no grey area though. The whole island should be able to be conquered... Either the half "rebel" could be part of an other british region, or the whole Irland could be a sole and unique province.

Sometimes better is the enemy of good.