Thread: Crossroads Saloon OOC Chat

Default Re: Crossroads Saloon OOC Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Pontifex Maximus View Post
    Lol, what negative impacts exactly? The Unsullied disappear tomorrow due to no upkeep. What could Astapor possibly do. Also Moryn bought his fair share of what his income allowed. the extra legions were denied.
    Nope. You were offered 5 companies or 1,500 troops. You took 1,666. Over what was offered for purchase. To me taking more troops than was offered for hire meant you accepted the agreement which you did verbally.

Let's see. Assasians are popular for those who break promises, other claimants to the throne could be offered the services of Unsullied if they fufill the the agreement, trade embargo, damage to Blackfyre's international prestige, etc.
    Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools.
    Napoleon Bonaparte

While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die.
    Leonardo Da Vinci

If I cannot find a way I will make one.

Hannibal Barca

Pinkerton's Avatar Praeses

Since when do Westerosi care about what they think of them in Essos?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkerton View Post
    Since when do Westerosi care about what they think of them in Essos?
    When the king's powerbase that placed him on the throne was mostly Essosi perhaps? I would think trade would depend on keeping to trade agreements as well.
    Napoleon Bonaparte

While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die.
    Leonardo Da Vinci

Hannibal Barca

The Unsullied purchased were the max offered to buy that Moryn could afford. I could provide...ample proof. Nothing else was taken. Though honestly I love that you've decided to moan and complain about what is essentially a non-issue. Please, keep complaining about useless things.

The fact you think it matters to me at all is hilarious. Honestly. If daemon gets penalties pretty much 90% of my other characters get benefits.

Lucius Malfoy's Avatar Pure-Blood
    Citizen

Daemon wasn't aware of this at all, so he shouldn't be penalized for it, Pyrrhus. The promises made by Moryn died with him. Unsullied are returning to Astapor tomorrow. End of discussion.

Its not like you are roleplaying Astapor. I mean I am gonna give Ormellon what he wants cause Daemon is A) alive and B) he made that promise. But I got ideas to just off Ormellon when he arrives at KL for being a dick towards Daemon.
    Gaming Director for the Gaming Staff
    Gaming Director for the Play-by-Post Subforum and the RPG Shed

The Unsullied purchased were the max offered to buy that Moryn could afford. I could provide...ample proof. Nothing else was taken. Though honestly I love that you've decided to moan and complain about what is essentially a non-issue. Please, keep complaining about useless things.

The fact you think it matters to me at all is hilarious. Honestly. If daemon gets penalties pretty much 90% of my other characters get benefits.
    Um no, I just checked. I offered five units or 1,500. You took more than that while making promises to the Good Masters. You may have interpreted it differently I guess, but you took more than what was on offer.

Yawn, I don't understand why you dislike me but I've decided to embrace it. Keep it coming .
    Napoleon Bonaparte

Leonardo Da Vinci

Hannibal Barca

Quote Originally Posted by Lucius Malfoy View Post
    Daemon wasn't aware of this at all, so he shouldn't be penalized for it, Pyrrhus. The promises made by Moryn died with him. Unsullied are returning to Astapor tomorrow. End of discussion.

Its not like you are roleplaying Astapor. I mean I am gonna give Ormellon what he wants cause Daemon is A) alive and B) he made that promise. But I got ideas to just off Ormellon when he arrives at KL for being a dick towards Daemon.
    But promises were made to a nation in your name is what I'm saying. I doubt the Good Masters would care that Moryn was dead, all they would see is their Unsullied helped you to power and you aren't coming through on what was hinted or promised. I'm not the only one who thought there might be some sort of consequence.

I'm not. I'm just scratching my head over how people just forget deals made with NPCs when it's convenient. I wasn't the first to bring it up.

Sorry, no clue who Ormellon is.
    Napoleon Bonaparte

Leonardo Da Vinci

Hannibal Barca

Pericles of Athens's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Who's Ormellon?

oh stop pretending like you're some martyr. You've failed to offer any justification in the slightest of how some penalty should be assessed. Assume Moryn straight up lied to the GM of Astapor. So what? What should possibly happen? You're just being petty. As always.

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles of Athens View Post
    Who's Ormellon?
    Serra's father that Daemon made some agreement with when he went to Lys to marry Serra.

oh stop pretending like you're some martyr. You've failed to offer any justification in the slightest of how some penalty should be assessed. Assume Moryn straight up lied to the GM of Astapor. So what? What should possibly happen? You're just being petty. As always.
    Again, thanks for the hate. I literally laugh when you get steamed over my opinion on a forum game. I already noted what could happen. You may want to go back and do a little reading .
    Napoleon Bonaparte

Leonardo Da Vinci

Hannibal Barca

Citizen

Yeah Ormellon forced Daemon to duel with a retainer of his and earn Serra's hand in marriage. Then went further on to demand exclusive trade rights and so forth. Rhaenys and Serra, from what I could tell, weren't happy with this arrangement.

please never assume that your opinions could get me "steamed" in any sense whatsoever. Fortunately I have enough control over the game to ensure your asinine ideas of what should happen never see the light of day. I come to the ooc thread when I'm waiting for people to respond to me IC.

though I tell you what, if you promise to leave now and never come back, I'll admit you were right.

please never assume that your opinions could get me "steamed" in any sense whatsoever. Fortunately I have enough control over the game to ensure your asinine ideas of what should happen never see the light of day. I come to the ooc thread when I'm waiting for people to respond to me IC.

though I tell you what, if you promise to leave now and never come back, I'll admit you were right.
    So what has you agitated today Ponti? Because clearly I alone can't have caused such a piss poor attitude. Let it out.
    Napoleon Bonaparte

Leonardo Da Vinci

Hannibal Barca

I'm out of bourbon.

Valid reason. Carry on then.
    Napoleon Bonaparte

Leonardo Da Vinci

Hannibal Barca

Dirty Chai's Avatar Dux Limitis

I mean

Some annoying Ghiscari slave raids could occur on our eastern shores, but other than that..

Pericles of Athens's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Why is Warrick dueling Bracken? If he dies a small child is gonna control the Riverlands..

Citizen

Bracken wants him dead. He has a vendetta against Tully.

Dirty Chai's Avatar Dux Limitis

It seems like every game Trot starts trouble in a region and Ponti has to put it down