Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Submod 2nd Release] 0.53 Unit Revamp (link on page 3)

Joseon194's Avatar Miles

Default Re: [Submod 1st Release] 0.53 Unit Revamp

hey red guard i like your sig
    "This is Stannis Baratheon. The man will fight to the bitter end and then some.

RedGuard's Avatar Protector Domesticus

i stole it from you lol

Oh that's right it needs 0.53 enhanced (I figure people were more likely to use that for the basic campaign).
    Winter is Coming

Joseon194's Avatar Miles

Default Re: [Submod 1st Release] 0.53 Unit Revamp (knights preview)

would it be compatible with the game of thrones submod?

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Awesome sub-mod, bro! I can't wait to march these troops into battle. It's just a shame I can't do that with Blackfyre Rebellion or King of Rivers and Hills.

On a side note, I'm suddenly getting dizzy from seeing so many Stannis signatures. Tis the effect of having a gif signature, methinks.

Joseon194's Avatar Miles

you can run from stannis but he will always find you... no matter where you run... so you better have 20 good men.

@vltimaratio i was wondering how you were gonna portray the iron born with this mod as they did not exactly look or fight like the other armies in westeros.
    Last edited by Joseon194; July 05, 2015 at 11:40 AM.

Adding the units to other submods can be done by changing relevant lines in EDU, EDB and modelDB. For example, the men-at-arms are based on the norse swordsmen unit, so replace that entry in export_descr_unit with the new one, find every instance of norse_swordsmen in export_descr_buildings and replacing those lines with the ones from this mod so they're recruitable for all factions, and then replacing the entry in battlemodels.db with the new information, everything from ## norse_swordsmen until ## some other unit. It can all be done in notepad. I'm aiming for this being compatible with other campaigns though, especially ones like Winds of Winter. I'm currently adding AoR units for major unplayable houses, the only problem is the campaign part and the limits on how many hidden resources you can have, plus the limit on actual units.

As for the ironborn, the unit pack I'm basing this on has viking units that would be an all right base I think, maybe adding some pavise shields or something.

Screens of new units, they'll hopefully be recruitable in specific settlements and be used as character bodyguards
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails stark2.jpg   manderly.jpg   bolton.jpg  
    Winter is Coming

thats excellent man, keep up the good work. Btw, I installed Westeros enhanced edition 0.53, then I unpacked the two datapacks into the Westeros mod folder, but when I start a custom battle it crashes.

Elbadruhel's Avatar Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by VltimaRatio View Post
    Adding the units to other submods can be done by changing relevant lines in EDU, EDB and modelDB. For example, the men-at-arms are based on the norse swordsmen unit, so replace that entry in export_descr_unit with the new one, find every instance of norse_swordsmen in export_descr_buildings and replacing those lines with the ones from this mod so they're recruitable for all factions, and then replacing the entry in battlemodels.db with the new information, everything from ## norse_swordsmen until ## some other unit. It can all be done in notepad. I'm aiming for this being compatible with other campaigns though, especially ones like Winds of Winter. I'm currently adding AoR units for major unplayable houses, the only problem is the campaign part and the limits on how many hidden resources you can have, plus the limit on actual units.

As for the ironborn, the unit pack I'm basing this on has viking units that would be an all right base I think, maybe adding some pavise shields or something.

Screens of new units, they'll hopefully be recruitable in specific settlements and be used as character bodyguards
    Suggestions for Ironborn:
    - Medium Infantry. Never heavy, they dont wear plate or full armour, most leather, some mail. They are sailors, too much armor and you die drowned. Only victarion is so mad to wear full armour.
    - Give them Axe thrower units. Maybe use dwarfs from M2TW. Ironborn are known for throwing axes and their skill doing it.
    - Few horse units. They sail, dont ride.
    - Axes, and some swords, really few spears. Spears are the worst weapon for sailors.
    - Based in your idea of vikings (good one), give them rounded shields, maybe with "shield formation". That would counter their lack of heavy armour.

I don't know why it would crash... Not sure if that's happened to anyone else either. Was the enhanced submod a clean install? Are you sure the file directories correspond so everything's in the right place?

About the ironborn, that sounds good, will probably go that route.
    Winter is Coming

Quote Originally Posted by Joseon194 View Post
    you can run from stannis but he will always find you... no matter where you run... so you better have 20 good men.
    I've got something better than Ramsay's 20 good men; I've got Bronn and his team of 10 good men fresh from impregnating the Eyrie with their climbing spikes.

@VltimaRatio: some of the faces of these soldiers look oddly familiar, as in they look similar to units I've seen in a Gondor expansion sub-mod for Third Age Total War. Are you in collaboration with that modding team or something? Or is their stuff, including unit models, free content? In either case you've done a superb job skinning these units. They look mesmerizing and superlatively good. So colorful! Cheers.

EDIT: your sub-mod doesn't work, at least not for me. I downloaded the enhanced version of 0.53 as suggested and pasted over the data files with yours. Here's the latest crash report from the system log:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    00:01:09.448 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Westeros/data/unit_models/Mounts/Barded_Horse/textures/variations/south_european/horse_barding_portugal.texture
    00:01:09.449 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/unit_models/Mounts/Barded_Horse/textures/variations/south_european/horse_barding_portugal.texture
    00:01:09.449 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Westeros/data/unit_models/Mounts/Barded_Horse/textures/horse_barding_portugal.texture
    00:01:09.449 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Westeros/data/unit_models/Mounts/Barded_Horse/textures/horse_barding_portugal.texture
    00:01:09.449 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Westeros/data/unit_models/Mounts/Barded_Horse/textures/variations/south_european/horse_barding_normal.texture
    00:01:09.449 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/unit_models/Mounts/Barded_Horse/textures/variations/south_european/horse_barding_normal.texture
    00:01:09.449 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Westeros/data/unit_models/Mounts/Barded_Horse/textures/horse_barding_normal.texture
    00:01:09.449 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Westeros/data/unit_models/Mounts/Barded_Horse/textures/horse_barding_normal.texture
    00:01:09.449 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Westeros/data/unit_sprites/portugal_Mount_Barded_Horse_sprite.spr
    00:01:09.449 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/unit_sprites/portugal_Mount_Barded_Horse_sprite.spr,,not found
    00:01:09.449 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_4.pack,data/unit_sprites/portugal_Mount_Barded_Horse_sprite.spr,9040
    00:01:09.449 [system.io] [info] open: found data/unit_sprites/portugal_Mount_Barded_Horse_sprite.spr (from: packs/data_4.pack)
    00:01:09.459 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/unit_sprites/portugal_mount_barded_horse_sprite.spr,,,-9040
    00:01:09.460 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Westeros/data/unit_models/Mounts/Barded_Horse/textures/horse_barding_normal.texture
    00:01:09.460 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/unit_models/Mounts/Barded_Horse/textures/horse_barding_normal.texture,,not found
    00:01:09.460 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_4.pack,data/unit_models/Mounts/Barded_Horse/textures/horse_barding_normal.texture,1398304
    00:01:09.461 [system.io] [info] open: found data/unit_models/Mounts/Barded_Horse/textures/horse_barding_normal.texture (from: packs/data_4.pack)
    00:01:09.461 [system.io] [trace] pack data(),,data/unit_models/mounts/barded_horse/textures/horse_barding_normal.texture,,,1398304
    00:01:09.464 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/unit_models/mounts/barded_horse/textures/horse_barding_normal.texture,,,-1398304
    00:01:09.464 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Westeros/data/unit_models/Mounts/Barded_Horse/textures/horse_barding_portugal.texture
    00:01:09.464 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/unit_models/Mounts/Barded_Horse/textures/horse_barding_portugal.texture,,not found
    00:01:09.464 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_4.pack,data/unit_models/Mounts/Barded_Horse/textures/horse_barding_portugal.texture,1398304
    00:01:09.464 [system.io] [info] open: found data/unit_models/Mounts/Barded_Horse/textures/horse_barding_portugal.texture (from: packs/data_4.pack)
    00:01:09.464 [system.io] [trace] pack data(),,data/unit_models/mounts/barded_horse/textures/horse_barding_portugal.texture,,,1398304
    00:01:09.486 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/unit_models/mounts/barded_horse/textures/horse_barding_portugal.texture,,,-1398304
    00:01:09.486 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Westeros/data/OverlayTextures/variations/south_european/character_overlay_base.texture
    00:01:09.486 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/OverlayTextures/variations/south_european/character_overlay_base.texture
    00:01:09.486 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Westeros/data/OverlayTextures/character_overlay_base.texture
    00:01:09.486 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Westeros/data/OverlayTextures/character_overlay_base.texture
    00:01:09.486 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Westeros/data/unit_models/_Units/EN_Lmail_Hmail/serjeant_swordsmen_ug2_lod0.mesh
    00:01:09.486 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/unit_models/_Units/EN_Lmail_Hmail/serjeant_swordsmen_ug2_lod0.mesh,,not found
    00:01:09.486 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_3.pack,data/unit_models/_Units/EN_Lmail_Hmail/serjeant_swordsmen_ug2_lod0.mesh,,not found
    00:01:09.486 [system.io] [warning] open: data/unit_models/_Units/EN_Lmail_Hmail/serjeant_swordsmen_ug2_lod0.mesh is missing
    00:01:09.487 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Westeros/data/unit_models/_Units/EN_Lmail_Hmail/serjeant_swordsmen_ug2_lod1.mesh
    00:01:09.487 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/unit_models/_Units/EN_Lmail_Hmail/serjeant_swordsmen_ug2_lod1.mesh,,not found
    00:01:09.487 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_3.pack,data/unit_models/_Units/EN_Lmail_Hmail/serjeant_swordsmen_ug2_lod1.mesh,,not found
    00:01:09.487 [system.io] [warning] open: data/unit_models/_Units/EN_Lmail_Hmail/serjeant_swordsmen_ug2_lod1.mesh is missing
    00:01:09.487 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Westeros/data/unit_models/_Units/EN_Lmail_Hmail/serjeant_swordsmen_ug2_lod2.mesh
    00:01:09.487 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/unit_models/_Units/EN_Lmail_Hmail/serjeant_swordsmen_ug2_lod2.mesh,,not found
    00:01:09.487 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_3.pack,data/unit_models/_Units/EN_Lmail_Hmail/serjeant_swordsmen_ug2_lod2.mesh,,not found
    00:01:09.487 [system.io] [warning] open: data/unit_models/_Units/EN_Lmail_Hmail/serjeant_swordsmen_ug2_lod2.mesh is missing
    00:01:11.151 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

I tried doing a simple custom battle with your new men at arms. Already I noticed an immediate issue, the fact that they had no unit card! That already looked a bit suspicious. So far I've come across several units that crash in game, including longbows for Lannisters, as well as all of your new armored sergeants/spearmen and men at arms. As for all the other units, all I see are vanilla Medieval II models still, including for the knights. WTF? That most certainly is not supposed to happen, right. Did I do something wrong? Your instructions seem pretty straightforward; it would be hard to make a mistake here on my end, right? In the error report above, it says that entire meshes are missing for these models. Something funky happened here, but I don't know what that could be.

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    I've got something better than Ramsay's 20 good men; I've got Bronn and his team of 10 good men fresh from impregnating the Eyrie with their climbing spikes.

@VltimaRatio: some of the faces of these soldiers look oddly familiar, as in they look similar to units I've seen in a Gondor expansion sub-mod for Third Age Total War. Are you in collaboration with that modding team or something? Or is their stuff, including unit models, free content? In either case you've done a superb job skinning these units. They look mesmerizing and superlatively good. So colorful! Cheers.

EDIT: your sub-mod doesn't work, at least not for me. I downloaded the enhanced version of 0.53 as suggested and pasted over the data files with yours. Here's the latest crash report from the system log:

00:01:09.448 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Westeros/data/unit_models/Mounts/Barded_Horse/textures/variations/south_european/horse_barding_portugal.texture
    00:01:09.449 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/unit_models/Mounts/Barded_Horse/textures/variations/south_european/horse_barding_portugal.texture
    00:01:09.449 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Westeros/data/unit_models/Mounts/Barded_Horse/textures/variations/south_european/horse_barding_normal.texture
    00:01:09.449 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/unit_models/Mounts/Barded_Horse/textures/variations/south_european/horse_barding_normal.texture
    00:01:09.449 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Westeros/data/unit_sprites/portugal_Mount_Barded_Horse_sprite.spr
    00:01:09.449 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/unit_sprites/portugal_Mount_Barded_Horse_sprite.spr,,not found
    00:01:09.449 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_4.pack,data/unit_sprites/portugal_Mount_Barded_Horse_sprite.spr,9040
    00:01:09.449 [system.io] [info] open: found data/unit_sprites/portugal_Mount_Barded_Horse_sprite.spr (from: packs/data_4.pack)
    00:01:09.459 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/unit_sprites/portugal_mount_barded_horse_sprite.spr,,,-9040
    00:01:09.460 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Westeros/data/unit_models/Mounts/Barded_Horse/textures/horse_barding_normal.texture
    00:01:09.460 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/unit_models/Mounts/Barded_Horse/textures/horse_barding_normal.texture,,not found
    00:01:09.460 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_4.pack,data/unit_models/Mounts/Barded_Horse/textures/horse_barding_normal.texture,1398304
    00:01:09.461 [system.io] [info] open: found data/unit_models/Mounts/Barded_Horse/textures/horse_barding_normal.texture (from: packs/data_4.pack)
    00:01:09.461 [system.io] [trace] pack data(),,data/unit_models/mounts/barded_horse/textures/horse_barding_normal.texture,,,1398304
    00:01:09.464 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/unit_models/mounts/barded_horse/textures/horse_barding_normal.texture,,,-1398304
    00:01:09.464 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Westeros/data/unit_models/Mounts/Barded_Horse/textures/horse_barding_portugal.texture
    00:01:09.464 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/unit_models/Mounts/Barded_Horse/textures/horse_barding_portugal.texture,,not found
    00:01:09.464 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_4.pack,data/unit_models/Mounts/Barded_Horse/textures/horse_barding_portugal.texture,1398304
    00:01:09.464 [system.io] [info] open: found data/unit_models/Mounts/Barded_Horse/textures/horse_barding_portugal.texture (from: packs/data_4.pack)
    00:01:09.464 [system.io] [trace] pack data(),,data/unit_models/mounts/barded_horse/textures/horse_barding_portugal.texture,,,1398304
    00:01:09.486 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/unit_models/mounts/barded_horse/textures/horse_barding_portugal.texture,,,-1398304
    00:01:09.486 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Westeros/data/OverlayTextures/variations/south_european/character_overlay_base.texture
    00:01:09.486 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/OverlayTextures/variations/south_european/character_overlay_base.texture
    00:01:09.486 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Westeros/data/unit_models/_Units/EN_Lmail_Hmail/serjeant_swordsmen_ug2_lod0.mesh
    00:01:09.486 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/unit_models/_Units/EN_Lmail_Hmail/serjeant_swordsmen_ug2_lod0.mesh,,not found
    00:01:09.486 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_3.pack,data/unit_models/_Units/EN_Lmail_Hmail/serjeant_swordsmen_ug2_lod0.mesh,,not found
    00:01:09.486 [system.io] [warning] open: data/unit_models/_Units/EN_Lmail_Hmail/serjeant_swordsmen_ug2_lod0.mesh is missing
    00:01:09.487 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Westeros/data/unit_models/_Units/EN_Lmail_Hmail/serjeant_swordsmen_ug2_lod1.mesh
    00:01:09.487 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/unit_models/_Units/EN_Lmail_Hmail/serjeant_swordsmen_ug2_lod1.mesh,,not found
    00:01:09.487 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_3.pack,data/unit_models/_Units/EN_Lmail_Hmail/serjeant_swordsmen_ug2_lod1.mesh,,not found
    00:01:09.487 [system.io] [warning] open: data/unit_models/_Units/EN_Lmail_Hmail/serjeant_swordsmen_ug2_lod1.mesh is missing
    00:01:09.487 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Westeros/data/unit_models/_Units/EN_Lmail_Hmail/serjeant_swordsmen_ug2_lod2.mesh
    00:01:09.487 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/unit_models/_Units/EN_Lmail_Hmail/serjeant_swordsmen_ug2_lod2.mesh,,not found
    00:01:09.487 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_3.pack,data/unit_models/_Units/EN_Lmail_Hmail/serjeant_swordsmen_ug2_lod2.mesh,,not found
    00:01:09.487 [system.io] [warning] open: data/unit_models/_Units/EN_Lmail_Hmail/serjeant_swordsmen_ug2_lod2.mesh is missing
    00:01:11.151 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

I tried doing a simple custom battle with your new men at arms. Already I noticed an immediate issue, the fact that they had no unit card! That already looked a bit suspicious. So far I've come across several units that crash in game, including longbows for Lannisters, as well as all of your new armored sergeants/spearmen and men at arms. As for all the other units, all I see are vanilla Medieval II models still, including for the knights. WTF? That most certainly is not supposed to happen, right. Did I do something wrong? Your instructions seem pretty straightforward; it would be hard to make a mistake here on my end, right? In the error report above, it says that entire meshes are missing for these models. Something funky happened here, but I don't know what that could be.
    im having the same experience

The faces are familiar because I'm basing this on the DLV western units overhaul, the same author did a TATW mod.

Looking at your report I see the problem, I forgot to include the mesh for the second armor upgrade for the maa unit. Try copying serjeant_swordsmen_ug1_lod0, lod1 and lod0 and renaming them to _ug2_lod0, lod_1 and _lod2. That could fix it, but I can't see why they wouldn't be there, they're in the archive I uploaded. No idea about the horse barding, I didn't touch those files. Also, it looks like your game is trying to read a data pack file instead of getting the files from the data folder. Does your westeros.cfg say "file_first = true"? I don't get what's wrong if none of that helps.

Also, there were no unit cards, but no units crashed the game for me.

Try downloading the mod from moddb from the first post and put the unit_sprites in the mod data folder, I forgot to include those and that might be causing problems.

edit: updated stannis textures
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails stan.jpg  
    Last edited by VltimaRatio; July 07, 2015 at 02:40 PM.
    Winter is Coming

Looking at your report I see the problem, I forgot to include the mesh for the second armor upgrade for the maa unit. Try copying serjeant_swordsmen_ug1_lod0, lod1 and lod0 and renaming them to _ug2_lod0, lod_1 and _lod2. That could fix it, but I can't see why they wouldn't be there, they're in the archive I uploaded.
    Rename them and put them where exactly? Which folders do I need to paste them in? You need to be specific.

No idea about the horse barding, I didn't touch those files.
    Well, if it is an issue, how do I fix it via the battle_models file?

Also, it looks like your game is trying to read a data pack file instead of getting the files from the data folder. Does your westeros.cfg say "file_first = true"? I don't get what's wrong if none of that helps.
    It most certainly does say "file_first = true," so that's not the problem.

Also, there were no unit cards, but no units crashed the game for me.
    Try downloading the mod from moddb from the first post and put the unit_sprites in the mod data folder, I forgot to include those and that might be causing problems.
    That's pretty essential, isn't it? How many other people are having this problem aside from me and Red Guard? Shouldn't everyone who downloads your mod have this issue, then? I have taken ownership of my entire C Drive, so the fact that I have Windows 8 shouldn't even matter, right?

Could you provide a URL link to this moddb site where your game is, please? I don't know where to find it. I'll need it if I'm going to be replacing unit sprites, as you say.

edit: updated stannis textures
    Looks pretty cool, I have to say.

Rename them and put them where exactly? Which folders do I need to paste them in? You need to be specific.

Well, if it is an issue, how do I fix it via the battle_models file?

It most certainly does say "file_first = true," so that's not the problem.

That's pretty essential, isn't it? How many other people are having this problem aside from me and Red Guard? Shouldn't everyone who downloads your mod have this issue, then? I have taken ownership of my entire C Drive, so the fact that I have Windows 8 shouldn't even matter, right?

Could you provide a URL link to this moddb site where your game is, please? I don't know where to find it. I'll need it if I'm going to be replacing unit sprites, as you say.

Looks pretty cool, I have to say.

The files would be in data/unit_models but this release was rushed and it's better to just disregard it. I'll upload a working version this week, I'll get a clean install and keep track of all the files I add or change so nothing ends up missing.

I would add all the new models into the game but I had some trouble with a crossbow animation, so it still won't cover everything. And instead of adding loads of AOR units I'll probably use different house textures for different units within each faction, so for example the Tullys have Frey outriders, Bracken mailed knights, Mallister knights and Blackwood armored swordsmen and so on. It's not a priority to add lots of these to all factions at first, many will just use the basic faction texture, but I'll try and get a working version out and then upload some texture packs for different factions as I make them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bracken.jpg   mallister.jpg   tully.jpg   frey.jpg  
    Last edited by VltimaRatio; July 12, 2015 at 05:34 AM.
    Winter is Coming

Joseon194's Avatar Miles

This seems to be coming along really well Vltima. The Mannis is pleased.

The files would be in data/unit_models but this release was rushed and it's better to just disregard it. I'll upload a working version this week, I'll get a clean install and keep track of all the files I add or change so nothing ends up missing.

I would add all the new models into the game but I had some trouble with a crossbow animation, so it still won't cover everything. And instead of adding loads of AOR units I'll probably use different house textures for different units within each faction, so for example the Tullys have Frey outriders, Bracken mailed knights, Mallister knights and Blackwood armored swordsmen and so on. It's not a priority to add lots of these to all factions at first, many will just use the basic faction texture, but I'll try and get a working version out and then upload some texture packs for different factions as I make them.
    Okay! Fair enough, I'll just wait until you release a new version of your mod. Should I delete the current version I have now before I reinstall your new update? Or will your new update simply replace and copy over everything, in one big nice and tidy swoop so that there's no hiccups or CTDs?

By the way, those pictures are awesome.

Okay! Fair enough, I'll just wait until you release a new version of your mod. Should I delete the current version I have now before I reinstall your new update? Or will your new update simply replace and copy over everything, in one big nice and tidy swoop so that there's no hiccups or CTDs?

By the way, those pictures are awesome.
    The best way to avoid crashes is probably to do a clean install, so reverting to basic 0.53 may be best if there were crashes before.
    Winter is Coming

Laetus

Hi, I had been tryed to install this unit Revamp, but when i start a custom battle the game crash, what i can do to fix that?

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro_014 View Post
    Hi, I had been tryed to install this unit Revamp, but when i start a custom battle the game crash, what i can do to fix that?
    I don't know what causes that but I'll upload a working version with more units soon.
    Winter is Coming

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast