Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ACW 3.6 Beta Installer

Trig's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: ACW 3.6 Beta Installer

Quote Originally Posted by Allevander View Post
    Hmm, guess I can't edit my posts yet. Anyways I downloaded and successfully installed 3.6 with the installer, checked ZoR and have started to enjoy my CS campaign. I do miss the campaign and battle music, but I read 3.6 came that way. Anyways good job team!
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...wnload-link%29

click banner for ModDB page and all ACW versions download links

Idk why i cant play it, i tried it 4 8 times now.

Still doesn't works for me 8th time i tried it

WalterSobchak71's Avatar Laetus

Thanks for the work done on this it worked perfectly for me.

I'll try it again

Still doesn't work, it Always says: Empire total war has stoped working

I dont know where the conflicting error is, its like saying I lost a yellow hair in a haystack? What is the start up screen like, does Empire even start?

yes, it does start up, i get the starting screen of ACW but my mouse is Always loading when in the starting screen

Quote Originally Posted by Jurassic Worlds T-Rex View Post
    ACW but my mouse is Always loading when in the starting screen
    what does that mean? do you get to the menu?

No, i get the screen of ACW but then it says "etw has stopped working" and now i uninstalled the mod and reinstalled etw, etw just doesn't work

Hello and excuse me in advance for my english. Really I adore this mod, i think that it is fantastic but i have a lot of problems to play it because i have multiple crashes in battle. I followed the your istructions and your tips (especially point 2) but i cannot resolve nothing. Anyone can help me please?

My installation: Acw 3.4 + patch 3.41
    Subspower
    Patch 3.5
    Patch 3.6
    I have and select warpath campaign (with CS) and Zor

Everytime when I launch the game, i have a message ''There are file in the Empire data folder that belong neither vanilla, nor acw mod. Select ok to continue lunching or vancel to return launching for furter actions''

I checked the files and i have this ---> bg_boot_zor.pack and if i remove it the game doesn't work. Last thing, i have geforce 9800 gtx 256 mb ram, amd 6000 ghz and win 7 64 bit

leave that file in..Battle crashes are not due to the installation process...

Quote Originally Posted by Jurassic Worlds T-Rex View Post
    No, i get the screen of ACW but then it says "etw has stopped working" and now i uninstalled the mod and reinstalled etw, etw just doesn't work
    I have no clue, it must be an issue on your side... Other than that I dont know what could possibly be wrong..Have you tried installing up to 3.5 (which is a much more stable campaign!)?

Quote Originally Posted by Railin12 View Post
    leave that file in..Battle crashes are not due to the installation process...
    What is the problem then? Do you have any suggestions?

I tried 3.4-3.5-3.6 and now this version, the installation worked on this one the best for me but i just cant get on the game

Quote Originally Posted by Gters View Post
    Hello and excuse me in advance for my english. Really I adore this mod, i think that it is fantastic but i have a lot of problems to play it because i have multiple crashes in battle. I followed the your istructions and your tips (especially point 2) but i cannot resolve nothing. Anyone can help me please?

My installation: Acw 3.4 + patch 3.41
    Subspower
    Patch 3.5
    Patch 3.6
    I have and select warpath campaign (with CS) and Zor

Everytime when I launch the game, i have a message ''There are file in the Empire data folder that belong neither vanilla, nor acw mod. Select ok to continue lunching or vancel to return launching for furter actions''

I checked the files and i have this ---> bg_boot_zor.pack and if i remove it the game doesn't work. Last thing, i have geforce 9800 gtx 256 mb ram, amd 6000 ghz and win 7 64 bit
    If Battle crashes are the main problem for you its the Warscape engine and too many textures..Lower your graphics and disable your steam overlay.

If you want to play the game, do you just need to download this and no other things, i mean, i have winrrar, and i used itt for this mod so... i dont need other versions?

It worked afther 10 times now, i still have manny crashes in battles so... if i can fix this problem?

Every time i wanted to play the campaign Union and confed it just pops back to the menu, how can i solve this?

Greetings Railin12 so I just wanted to confirm this new installer will install all the previous versions of ACW 3.4.1, 3.5 and, including 3.6 in 1 download? Another question after I download this installer and before I start the game should I run steam? Or it doesnt matter... BTW just wanted to say thanks for your brillance in inventing a all in one installer. Regards.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast