Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bug Reports

Default Bug Reports

Please report any bugs in this thread, and be as specific as possible. This includes issues with campaigns, incorrectly assigned effects, and crashes. Thanks!

With your bug report, please include any additional mods you're using alongside EP.

Known Issues
    • Sometimes a house/royal bloodline trait (only for Alamans, Norse factions, and Sassanids currently) will not be assigned immediately. Give it a few turns, and it should show up.
    • There may still be rare occasions when hordes can go to sea (possibly related to the encampment stance). This could be something we can't really fix, unfortunately. I'll be looking into it, but I'm not optimistic.
    • City names in the battle loading screens of TLR and AoC may have some issues.
    • Starting religions in Arabia Magna are still vanilla. I've been unable to fix this issue. Local traditions will be correct though, so they'll balance out after several turns.
    Last edited by Augustusng; December 12, 2016 at 06:56 AM.

Default Re: Bug Reports

I've mentioned it in standalone mod post, but just to mention it here incase anyone else knows the fix.

The city names part has issues when entering battles and in pop events etc, where the date overlaps 'battle of' and for pop ups the original name still seems to appear underneath the new name.
    The guy who used to test DeI and FotE on Mac.

Yeah, I saw that. Is it only AoC or other campaigns too?

Quote Originally Posted by Augustusng View Post
    Yeah, I saw that. Is it only AoC or other campaigns too?
    Grand Campaign seems fine, TLR doesn't seem to change the names for battles (cities are different) and AoC has that glitch.

Always some new trouble whenever text files are involved.

Thanks for reporting anyway.

I was going to say it's maybe because I'm using mac, but the fact that GC is working would suggest otherwise...

Some of the factions don't have faction colours, primarily barbarian kingdoms, maybe vikings? Not 100% on them though. Other than that, looks really good so far!
    Last edited by Delicate Strawberry; March 25, 2016 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Delicate Strawberry View Post
    Some of the factions don't have faction colours, primarily Sassanids, barbarian kingdoms, maybe vikings? Not 100% on them though. Other than that, looks really good so far!
    Hmmm, that doesn't make sense. You're using the FotE version, aren't you? I'll check it out. Maybe the wrong tables are being overwritten.

Yeah FotE for me. It seems to just be the barbarians, I think the Vikings are just similar to what I remember, but they're probably fine.

Also, is it intentional for the Alans to still have the growth bonus for resettling/migration under Sarmatian Horsemanship, since they're nomadic now?

Sassanids are fine, it was the wrong load order on my end.

Okay, so one caveat for the FotE pack - I've changed a few things around, and you should load that pack before FotE now - that's why I renamed the pack, and I mentioned it in the post with the patch notes. If you don't, FotE's faction colors will override EP's. That might be what's happening. Sorry for changing this up, but it helps compatibility.

And yes, I gave them that bonus - but half of what the migrators get - just to make up for them losing the bonus entirely.
    Last edited by Augustusng; March 25, 2016 at 08:50 PM.

Load order is right now, still just barbarian kingdoms. Odd it fixed the Sassanids but not them...

Ah, just checking. Assumed it was intentional, worth asking.

That is odd. They seem fine in my game - at least the Franks and Alamans. And the Norsemen are fine too. If they're working, there's no reason the other barbarians shouldn't be. They're in the same table.

EDIT: Yeah, they're all working for me. I'm not sure what's up. I'm using the standalone version of FotE, but that shouldn't make a difference.
    Last edited by Augustusng; March 25, 2016 at 08:57 PM.

Have you got the fix pack? Only difference I can think of...

No, but again that shouldn't make a difference. The factions table isn't included in the fix pack. I can try with it I guess.

EDIT: Tried, same result. Everything's still working on my end.
    Last edited by Augustusng; March 25, 2016 at 09:07 PM.

No idea, I'll have a proper look tomorrow. Strange it's only those factions though.

Just tried the standard version without FotE, it worked fine... Odd.

Main religion always have -12 influence penalty in every region...Is it okay?
    I started as WRE and using FoTE version. So Nicean influence 0 Pagan 3 Arian 4 in Italy for example O.o

Ah, I know what's happening. Should've seen that earlier. I added a penalty to state religion influence at higher imperium levels: it's a -4 penalty, but it's applied to each region, so you have a -12 in the province. I'll fix it soon.

Kartli resorts back to the original general skin, rather than the FotE one. Maybe it's just the faction leader, but still.

I'm inclined to think your problems are caused by using a Mac, as always. The FotE-compatible version of EP doesn't even include the reskins I did, so it should just use the FotE ones.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast