Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Recommend me an anime, Sher Khan! (Version 2)

hellheaven1987's Avatar Comes Domesticorum

Default Re: Recommend me an anime, Sher Khan! (Version 2)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze470 View Post
    kajo is wonderful
    You like fake slut?

I feel even more excited if the LN spoilers are to be true
    You mean the honey part?
    Quote Originally Posted by Markas View Post
    Hellheaven, sometimes you remind me of King Canute trying to hold back the tide, except without the winning parable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    Cameron is midway between Black Rage and .. European Union ..

Quote Originally Posted by hellheaven1987 View Post
    You like fake slut?

You mean the honey part?
    she is the purest so yes

hellheaven1987's Avatar Comes Domesticorum

she is the purest so yes
    Please, Anna > Kajo.

Edit: THANK YOU SILVER LINK FOR DELIVERING PRISMA!!!
    Last edited by hellheaven1987; July 27, 2015 at 08:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Markas View Post
    Hellheaven, sometimes you remind me of King Canute trying to hold back the tide, except without the winning parable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    Cameron is midway between Black Rage and .. European Union ..

Facupay's Avatar Senator

I am watching Durarararararara.

Do I have good taste?
    HUMAN IS FISH ISLAM IS WATER. COME TO WATER AND BE RELAX...

FrostySOTF's Avatar Ice in My Veins
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Just finished Parasyte and Fate/ Stay Night, pretty well out of animes, can anybody save me?

Derpy Hooves's Avatar Bombs for Muffins
    My flagship, the Litany of Truth, spreading DESPAIR across the galaxy

Legend of the Galactic Heroes, every piece of Lupin III anime out there, and Gundam
    That should last you for a good few years

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

Between every Lupin III and every Gundam thing out there it would last probably forever.

I forgot how long and convoluted Gundam Wing was. Now I actually think that Gundam Seed might be slightly better even if the protagonist and his annoying not girl friend are, well really annoying.
    Also Rau le Creuset reminds me of Char Aznable. Unfortunately Gundam Seed Destiny was a thing. But compare the pacifists in Wing to the ones in Seed and the ones in Seed make more sense, I mean at least they're willing to fight when it really comes down to it.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Oda, that's because every Gundam iteration has a Char
    As for SEED, remember, Kira Yamato is Jesus
    If you want to watch the good Gundams, watch all of Universal Century and Turn A or just look at this chart

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Char Aznable View Post
    Oda, that's because every Gundam iteration has a Char
    As for SEED, remember, Kira Yamato is Jesus
    If you want to watch the good Gundams, watch all of Universal Century and Turn A or just look at this chart
    I didn't mind the Kira Yamato being a super human Jesus but he was such a wimp. Also that girl Blair or whatever her name is who manipulated Kira was really annoying and whiny, her ending though frig that was unnecessarily violent even for her.
    The only Gundam I don't want to watch is the tournament one. But your chart won't show up I guess the image doesn't work.

I finished watching Desert Punk. It was a fun show and honestly I watched it for the humour (especially dubbed). But about 12 episodes in the show's story picks up the pace and it gets slightly darker in tone. That was all fine I guess but the ending made no sense at all, what the hell was that? Does it keep going in the Manga or something, I'm not gonna read it though.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Maybe it will work this time
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by FrostySOTF View Post
    Just finished Parasyte and Fate/ Stay Night, pretty well out of animes, can anybody save me?
    Gunbuster and Diebuster, Space Bros, Shin Mazinger Z, Trapeze, Ping Pong, Katanagatari, Clannad, Kaiba, Space Yamato 2199, Tonari no Seki-kun, Kara no Kyoukai, Maria Holic, Steins;Gate, Hyouge Mono, Madoka, Nichijou, Nichibros, Ano Natsu de Matteru, Anohana, Sakurasou, Bokura Kawaiisou, Uchouten Kazoku, Evangelion, *monogatari series, Baccano and Durarara, Sora no Woto, Aoi Bungaku Series, Seitokai Yakuindomo, Hidamari Sketch, 1st season of Psycho-Pass, Log Horizon (s2 ehh), Shirobako, Death Parade, Nanatsu no Taizai

UC timeline Gundam, Turn a Gundam, and 1st season of Gundam Build Fighters are good, I don't care whatsoever for anything else and g-reco is just kinda there

Patrician

Anyone know why exactly they put so much filler in Naruto? I really wouldn't know my guess is they took to long to do the Manga so they needed more filler to catch up. But I stopped watching way back in Naruto, I didn't even watch Shippuden, hell I didn't even finish Naruto. For a show about ninjas it sure has a lot of non-Ninja related material.

✠Ikaroqx✠'s Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post
    Anyone know why exactly they put so much filler in Naruto? I really wouldn't know my guess is they took to long to do the Manga so they needed more filler to catch up. But I stopped watching way back in Naruto, I didn't even watch Shippuden, hell I didn't even finish Naruto. For a show about ninjas it sure has a lot of non-Ninja related material.
    It was to let the manga material get ahead so the anime wouldn't be held up at any point waiting for it.

Most fillers are meh, but I liked the ones with Kakashi (who doesn't ?) and the first couple ones from Naruto were nice that they are about the shinobi's everyday lives away from major plot events. Yet they just kept going back to the same old filler plots.

Filler can work and be entertaining, but it should be varied and segway from what happened previously.
    Signature loading...

FrostySOTF's Avatar Ice in My Veins
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Shippuden has really let me down recently, waiting all week for the new episode and seeing it's a filler? Ruins my day.

And thanks for all the recommendations guys! I forgot to mention I'm not a fan of Mechas, only Mecha I've watched and truly enjoyed was Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion.

Patrician

Wait I thought Shippuden ended?

Just curious but why does everyone dislike mech shows? Everyone I ask says the don't watch mechs.

Wait I thought Shippuden ended?

Just curious but why does everyone dislike mech shows? Everyone I ask says the don't watch mechs.
    The manga has. Shippuden is on the final stretch (I don't know what it's up to though as I haven't watched since ep 390).

I suppose people don't like it because they think it looks tacky, childish and unnecessarily flamboyant. I felt that way, but I'm expanding my preferences and it is growing on me. Its really so I can enjoy Code Geass more when I get around to it.
    Last edited by ✠Ikaroqx✠; July 31, 2015 at 10:24 PM.
    Signature loading...

Patrician

I won't even restart Naruto or anything I mean over 390 episodes sounds nuts. In like a third of that I could rewatch all of DBZ. Last week I finished rewatching Dragon Ball and it was so fast since it felt addicting so I didn't want to stop, the tournament arcs helped too but the Red Ribbon army saga was so slow (I can only see General Blue so many times).
    Naruto on the other hand I stopped caring after Gaara and it was a grind to try and watch more episodes, I really didn't like the fights after a certain point.

Quote Originally Posted by ✠Ikaroqx✠ View Post
    I suppose people don't like it because they think it looks tacky, childish and unnecessarily flamboyant. I felt that way, but I'm expanding my preferences and it is growing on me. Its really so I can enjoy Code Geass more when I get around to it.
    How many mechas have you seen? Have you seen the original Gundam? VOTOMS or Fang of the Sun Dougram? Universal Century Gundam is certainly not childish

Patrician

I want to watch some of the old mechas like Ideon. VOTOMS and Fang of the Sun Dougram? Never heard of those.

I saw FMA like a month ago and I still can't get over how disappointed I am. It was one of the worst endings that I have ever seen. After episode 35 the writing really starts to go downhill. There are so many plot points which are never resolved or are completely half assed. What kind of idiot writers add like 5 new plot points in the last 3 episodes?
    The Conquest of Shambala movie which purports to resolve the show is terrible. If I learned anything from this film it's that hatred of gypsies is completely justifiable.
    Does nobody else feel this way about this?
    Last edited by Lord Oda Nobunaga; July 31, 2015 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Char Aznable View Post
    How many mechas have you seen? Have you seen the original Gundam? VOTOMS or Fang of the Sun Dougram? Universal Century Gundam is certainly not childish
    Admittedly none. But since that's my preconception of it, its fair to say that other people probably have the same prejudices. I'm not saying they're childish at all, but rather people are likely to think of them that way simply because they are mecha.
    Signature loading...