Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Missing Textures/Models Report Thread (Weapons, Armor, Skin, etc.)

Default Missing Textures/Models Report Thread (Weapons, Armor, Skin, etc.)

Please post any missing textures you find as you play the mod. These include weapons, armor, skins, etc. Please include the mod version you are using (Steam, Textures only TWC or Full TWC mod), the unit and the specific item missing. If possible, screenshots are also very useful.

Thanks for your help
    Last edited by Dresden; May 09, 2015 at 06:02 PM.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Default Re: Missing Textures/Models Report Thread (Weapons, Armor, Skin, etc.)

TWC textures, Onagers & Exploratores for both Roman factions, I've found.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by Delicate Strawberry; May 09, 2015 at 05:12 PM.

Maximus183's Avatar Senator

Screenshots could also be useful if you can provide them. (Speaking in general terms, not directed at the post above me)

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus183 View Post
    Screenshots could also be useful if you can provide them. (Speaking in general terms, not directed at the post above me)
    Good point, I added some.

I know some germanic units are missing helmets, like the noble goth lancers. At first I wasn't sure why but I understand now, so I'll get on fixing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahiga View Post
    I know some germanic units are missing helmets, like the noble goth lancers. At first I wasn't sure why but I understand now, so I'll get on fixing that.
    I think it affects some Celtic units as well, not 100% sure though.

Alright these are all the ones I can nail down right now. Put them in a spoiler because ain't nobody got time for resizing pictures. The goths and vandals are the main culprits of ghost armors and receding hairlines. There might have been a roman unit that also had missing textures but I am too lazy/hungry to find it. The celts( which will probably be one of my favorite factions once they are updated and don't look like a box of lucky charms) seem to be fine so far. These are most the factions I play custom battles as, excluding the franks and norse, so I can't comment on the Persians or the Huns/Alans. Both Franks and Norse appear to be fine to me however.

Unrelated, but a request. Please these swords some of the pictish units have I don't know if they are historically accurate or not, frankly don't care, but they are bad ass!! Let me live my conan the barbarian fantasy please

Keep up the good work y'all, its appreciated immensely. Can't wait to see what else you might have in store

Quote Originally Posted by lilalex20 View Post
    Unrelated, but a request. Please these swords some of the pictish units have I don't know if they are historically accurate or not, frankly don't care, but they are bad ass!! Let me live my conan the barbarian fantasy please

They are historically accurate:

Quote Originally Posted by Hadrien Ier View Post
    They are historically accurate:

Aw sweet thanks dude. Kult of Athenia needs to put one up lol, you wouldn't by chance know where it was found/what historians call this type of blade do you? And sorry for being off topic lol

BalrogOfMorgoth's Avatar Decanus

The german officer of the german hunters is sometime bald

Also, Some noble saxons helmets miss the little piece of metal under the eyes

Quote Originally Posted by lilalex20 View Post
    Aw sweet thanks dude. Kult of Athenia needs to put one up lol, you wouldn't by chance know where it was found/what historians call this type of blade do you? And sorry for being off topic lol
    Scotland, Harviestoun.

Quote Originally Posted by BalrogOfMorgoth View Post
    The german officer of the german hunters is sometime bald

Also, Some noble saxons helmets miss the little piece of metal under the eyes
    It's made on purpose there are multiple types of helmets worn by saxons and even more after the conquest of Britannia.

Cavalier's Avatar Vicarius

I used the texture version on steam, part 2 and 3 and pretty much every ERE unit were missing helmets and bodies(except for legs and arms). The standalone version works fine! worth mentioning is that I use other mods as well so the loading order might have been weird? I dont know.
    August Strindberg: "There's a view, current at the moment even among quite sensible people, that women, that secondary form of humanity (second to men, the lords and shapers of human civilisation) should in some way become equal with men, or could so be; this is leading to a struggle which is both bizarre and doomed. It's bizarre because a secondary form, by the laws of science, is always going to be a secondary form. Imagine two people, A (a man) and B (a woman). They start to run a race from the same point, C. A (the man) has a speed of, let's say, 100; B (the woman) has a speed of 60. Now, the question is 'Can B ever overtake A?" and the answer is 'Never!'. Whatever training, encouragement or self-denial is applied, the proposition is as impossible as that two parallel lines should ever meet."

BalrogOfMorgoth's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Hadrien Ier View Post

It's made on purpose there are multiple types of helmets worn by saxons and even more after the conquest of Britannia.
    That's not what I'm saying : some of the helmets that are suposed to have a little piece of metal are missing, but it's still here, like the shape is here but not the textures

I'm sorry, I don't have pictures, I hope you see what's may be the problem

Some of the roman standard bearers are missing helmets. I checked it on tweak editor and I noticed that the helmet was "_fote_helmets_roman_officer_ridge_iron_and_brass_no_crest.variantmeshdefinition".

Gothic units (gothic pikes, gothic warband etc) has missed faces, similar to vandal berseks.

Thank you guys for you continued reports. This is all very helpful!

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Is there a fix to Rome 2 hastai and Princepes? They early style dont have their spears or weapon of any kind.

germanic spear masters shields keep changing their design

I've noticed a lot of bald men appearing in my Elite Dailamites.
    I tried reverting the game to vanilla and only use FotE but it was the same and then when I removed FotE they suddenly grew back their hair and helmets.

Missing texture on cav !

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast