Thread: Best Setup for Anti-stack spam that provides a reasonable challenge?

Default Best Setup for Anti-stack spam that provides a reasonable challenge?

What would you guys recommend for a game setup that makes having to fight multiple stacks at once much rarer, (several decisive battles would be ideal) but also provides a tough, but not unreasonably insane challenge? VH/VH with Gracul, BGRIV+ Meeloo's patch with ReallyBadAI Hardcore seems to be a bit too much for me playing as Portugal. I was thinking of something along the lines of BGR V + Savage, H/H. Including submods, any recommendations?
    Last edited by TsarBG; May 09, 2015 at 02:07 AM.
    A ruined empire a day keeps your enemies at bay.

Default Re: Best Setup for Anti-stack spam that provides a reasonable challenge?

Big Grim Reality was made probably for Savage. Gracul on VH/VH should be hard enough by itself probably for most factions.

DeathtoEgo's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Best Setup for Anti-stack spam that provides a reasonable challenge?

I think bgrV on h/h would be more difficult than bgrIV in vh/vh, and meloo's bugfixer doesn't really make the mod harder it just well, fixes bugs, and is a must have iyam (if you ask me... i just invented that, right now, without even trying...it's gonna catch on and you saw it here first....yup)