Page 95 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4570858687888990919293949596 LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 1912

Thread: Fans suggestion thread for future releases

Default Re: Fans suggestion thread for future releases

Hrobatos

My English is very bad

you can teach me ? How to create Units ?

Hrobatos's Avatar Tribunus

there is a whole section here for tutorials

but for a beginner most important are

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=412456

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...-unit-textures

and a list of all tutorials

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...rces-amp-Tools

and then you could make a sub mod for EB2 with Georgia
    Or in SS or BC or any other suitable mod.
    Last edited by Hrobatos; November 05, 2019 at 10:36 AM.

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Gatorade, is it in you?

I have a little fan suggestion. How about we remove the Mediterranean seaport for Noricum. It produces really obnoxious results for AI expansion. For instance, I'm Koinon Hellenon right now, have recently gained the Thorakitai reforms past turn 200, and have conquered most of the European side of the Mediterranean with small toehold territories in West Asia and North Africa. The Romans still control half of Italy but recently lost Liguria, which I just snatched from them as a rebel settlement after they failed to retake it. However, before I even did that, they instead moved literally 3/4 of their entire military into Noricum to attack the irrelevant little town there and seem poised to expand into Central Europe and fight the Boii.

Uh, no. Realistically speaking, that wouldn't happen, even though I'm already bending the rules of history by creating a KH Greek juggernaut league across the Mediterranean. More importantly, though, is the fact that the stupid AI moved most of Rome's troops into this irrelevant territory across the Adriatic Sea, when logically speaking the Romans should be focusing on kicking me out of Italy. If they keep their forces over there like a bunch of boobs, taking all of Italy with even Rome itself will be way too easy. To avoid these silly things in the future, I think Noricum should only be considered for capture by the AI if they already have Patava, Dalmatia, Illyria, or some territory that connects to it by land, not by sea.

Hrobatos

This is big historical injustice and shame , That the game is not Colchis-Iberia.
    1-2 Georgian units . 50 Celtic Identical units. lol

Horned helmets "Kartlevi mehomni" lol

You know? and georgian archaelogist , greek authors not Know ? lol

.............................................................................................................

my art - Light version Colch-Chaldean - Iberian Warrior

Hrobatos

thank you friend
    Last edited by Khevsur; November 05, 2019 at 12:12 PM.

Who ever is investing his own personal time into a hobby is going to pursue those things which interest him or which he considers important. To someone like you from Georgia that is then Georgia.

I come from Croatia so I always find Ilyrians interesting. I am also a big fan of Romans, Carthaginians and especialy Macdonians.

So basicly if you want to see Georgia you have to invest your time and energy into making it. Best would be a sub mod where you replace one existing faction with Gerogis or Kolchis or what ever it was in EB time frame.

Hrobatos
    I love Croatia . I love Croatian Footbal Team , Mirko Cro Cop
    Can you help me? It is a very interesting region.
    You make Units. I'm online , I will do everything I can.
    Last edited by Khevsur; November 05, 2019 at 01:12 PM.

I am sorry my friend I dont have enough time. But if I were you I would convert textures to dds format and try to edit them. That part is rather simple.

I draw heavy and light version warriors.
    Want more accuracy?? ok, no problem

Add me on Facebook,Work together online

https://www.facebook.com/gio.mirkwood.9

sorry ,my english is bad

Last edited by Khevsur; November 08, 2019 at 04:38 PM.

My Fast Sketch - Colchian and Iberian Warrior 3th Century BC

picture is based on the ancient greek historical sources and archeology
    Last edited by Khevsur; November 10, 2019 at 11:18 AM.

I think it would be quite awesome if you guys could do some kind of mod that allows us to start the game right before the start of the punic wars or when hannibal crosses the alps, it would be so good to exploit that awesome second punic war era, everything with the historically accurate characters that were present at the time (publius cornelious scipio being 17 for example) I dont know if there's any way to do this in the script but it would be cool, thank you for everything you guys do

Lusitanio's Avatar Content Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianus V View Post
    I think it would be quite awesome if you guys could do some kind of mod that allows us to start the game right before the start of the punic wars or when hannibal crosses the alps, it would be so good to exploit that awesome second punic war era, everything with the historically accurate characters that were present at the time (publius cornelious scipio being 17 for example) I dont know if there's any way to do this in the script but it would be cool, thank you for everything you guys do
    The thing is that that would be so different from the current mod, factions, events, units, etc, that it would mean creating an entirelly new mod. It would be awesome of course, but as Quintus said some time ago, EBII is still far from finished, so the priority will always be to finish it before doing different campaigns.

217 would see Epirus reduced to little more than another league of Greek cities and the Koinion Hellenon (Chremonidian League) would also be defunct. Though the later could have Syracuse take it's place. Other than that nothing much would be different.
    ORANGE MAN BAD

Quote Originally Posted by Khevsur View Post

0 % Reaction?
    Last edited by Khevsur; November 10, 2019 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaytaninc View Post
    217 would see Epirus reduced to little more than another league of Greek cities and the Koinion Hellenon (Chremonidian League) would also be defunct. Though the later could have Syracuse take it's place. Other than that nothing much would be different.
    Besides removing many units like the early Roman units, we would have to remove a lot of the current scripts and events, since a huge number of events are for the early game and maybe replacing them with new ones, etc etc.

@khevsur its amazing work!

Hrobatos

thanks, this is very Historically accurate light version Warriors 3 th century BC .

Colchian Weapon 3 BC

Iberians Weapon 3 th century BC

from this Book , I do not like to lie

Pdf version this book
    part 1
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/skqe54...JQKUWZnmAXqq1Q

part 2
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/abx7z2...xII71p-SjNIL1I
    Last edited by Khevsur; November 10, 2019 at 11:20 AM.

These are some quality illustrations, very inspiring!

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Gatorade, is it in you?

Per discussion in the "KH government availability" thread, it would be great if post-Thorakitai reform Hoplitai - one of the most common units for Koinon Hellenon - got a little armor and appearance upgrade with a bit of chain mail, similar to the Liby Phoenician hoplon-shielded spearmen used by Carthage following their Barcid panoply reform.

Imagine Carthage like this in the game

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/BmlG0r

I'm resurrecting my Scordsci unit suggestion and I am adding some extra images, accumulated over time.

For the lazy - this post features swords, spears, knives, a helmet and a couple of shield bosses, jewelry, belts, talismans, cavalry equipment, coins etc

Because horses are depicted on currency and there is a presence of cavalry equipment, I'd like to suggest that one of the units be a cavalry one.
    Also, the short sword and sica makes me want to see a light-medium infantry unit - not necessarily a swordsman unit - there are many preserved spears.

1. Silver coin of Celtic tribe Scordisci, 3rd century BC, from the collection of the National Museum of Serbia in Belgrade.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

2. 4-2c bce Celtic bronze and iron fibulae found in graves in necropolis at Karaburma in Belgrade

3. Ritually “killed” and sacrificed Celtic swords,3rd-2nd century BC, findings from Celtic warrior graves in Kupinovo, Srem region, northern Serbia.

4. Astragal belts made of joined bronze links, 4th-2nd century BC, found in vicinity of Sremska Mitrovica (ancient Sirmium), Srem region, northern Serbia.

5. Celtic bracelet, copper alloy, La Tene culture, Iron age, 3rd-2nd century BC, finding from a grave at Celtic necropolis in Kupinovo, Srem region, northern Serbia

6. Beautiful silver Celtic fibulae of Jarak type, 2nd-1st century BC, made by Scordisci tribe, found at oppidium - Celtic hillfort at Židovar, Vršac, Banat

7. Bracelet made of glass paste beads, late Iron age, 4th-2nd century BC, found in vicinity of Sremska Mitrovica (ancient Sirmium), Srem region, northern Serbia.

8. Bronze bracelet - 2nd-1st century BC and bronze fibula - 1st century AD, excavated at Stari vinogradi archaeological site in Čurug, Bačka region, Vojvodina province, northern Serbia.

9. Brown bear tooth pendants talismans (2.1 c. BC) from the Celtic hillfort at Zidovar in northeastern Serbia

10. Celtic bronze bracelets, La Tene culture, Iron age, 3rd-2nd century BC, finding from graves at Celtic necropolis in Kupinovo, Srem region, northern Serbia.

11. Celtic bronze fibula, La Tene culture, Iron age, 3rd-2nd century BC, finding from a grave at Celtic necropolis in Kupinovo, Srem region, northern Serbia.

12. Celtic golden coin – minim of tribe Scordisci with motif of animal paw, 1st century BC, found in Batajnica, near Belgrade

13. Celtic iron knives, 3rd-1st century BC, findings from graves of Celtic warriors in Serbia

14. Celtic iron swords, 4th-2nd century BC, found in graves in Kupinovo in Srem and Boljevci in Serbia.

15. Celtic jewelry, 4th-1st century BC, excavated in graves at the ancient Celtic settlement of Singidunum, present day Belgrade capital of Serbia, founded by Celtic tribe Scordisci

16. Celtic knife, iron, La Tene period, Iron age, 3rd-2nd century BC, found in Drenovac, vicinity of Šabac, western Serbia

17. Celtic necklace and bracelet made of amber beads, 1st-2nd century BC, made by Scordisci tribe, found at oppidium - Celtic hillfort at Židovar, Banat region, northern Serbia

18. Celtic silver rings, 1st - 2nd century BC, made by Scordisci tribe, found at oppidium - Celtic hillfort at Židovar, Banat region, northern Serbia.

19. Celtic spearhead, iron, La Tene period, Iron age, 3rd-2nd century BC, found at the bank of Sava river in Drenovac, vicinity of Šabac, western Serbia.

20. Celtic spearheads, iron, La Tene culture, Iron age, 3rd-2nd century BC, findings from warrior graves at Celtic necropolis in Kupinovo, Srem region, northern Serbia. 29.9 i 39.9 cm

21. Celtic spearheads, iron, La Tene period, Iron age, 3rd-2nd century BC, found in vicinity of Šabac, western Serbia.

22. Celtic spurs, iron, late Iron age period, 2nd-1st century BC, found at various sites in vicinity of Svrljig

23. Celtic weapons – sword, spear heads, knives and umbo, central part of the shield, Iron age period, 4th-2nd century BC, found in graves at necropolis at Karaburma in Belgrade

24. Composite bronze belt, Iron age period, 5th-3rd century BC, found in Nikinci, vicinity of Sremska Mitrovica, Srem region

25. Dove-shaped Celtic silver pendants, 2nd-1st century BC, made by Scordisci tribe, part of treasure hoard found at oppidium - Celtic hillfort at Židovar archaeological site, vicinity of Vršac

26. Figurine of Celtic horseman, Iron age, La Tene period, 4th-3rd century BC, found in vicinity of Kladovo, eastern Serbia.

27. Findings from a Celtic warrior's grave - fibula, knife, belt set, spear head and ritually killed bent sword, late Iron age period, 2nd century BC, found in Čubra village, near Negotin, eastern Serbia

28. Findings from a grave of Celtic warrior, 1st century BC, excavated in Ajmana, vicinity of Kladovo, eastern Serbia.

29. Helmet from the burial of a Celtic warrior (3 c. BC) at Lychnidos Ohrid, North Macedonia

30. Iron findings from a grave of Celtic warrior – battle knife, belt, spearhead and fibula, 2nd century BC, found at Čubra archaeological site, vicinity of Negotin

31. Spearheads, knives, spurs, fibulae, arrowheads and sica - a curved dagger decorated with conjoined solar symbols, 3rd-1st century BC, made by tribe Scordisci

32. Reverse of a Celtic coin, silver tetradrachm depicting a horseman and amphora, minted by Scordisci tribe, 3rd-2nd century BC. Syrmium

33. Reverse of a Celtic silver coin - tetradrachm, minted by Scordisci tribe, 3rd-2nd century BC, found in northern Serbia

34. Shield boss

35. Short Celtic iron sword with iron scabbard, Iron age, late La Tene period, 4th-2nd century BC, found in a grave at Celtic necropolis at Karaburma in Belgrade, capital of Serbia. 49cm

36. Two bronze Celtic rings, 1st - 2nd century BC, made by Scordisci tribe, found at oppidium - Celtic hillfort at Židovar, Banat region, northern Serbia.

Disclaimer: I don't know to whom the astragal/composite belts and jewelry bits belonged to - men or women. That's above my pay grade.
    Last edited by Rad; November 25, 2019 at 06:05 AM.
    I recommend a pugio rather than a spear, because in close quarters combat, a dagger will serve you better than a spear.

Rad, 2016.