Thread: Allowing a Non leading General to be able to get the blooded trait

Default Allowing a Non leading General to be able to get the blooded trait

Question on a personal submod I want to make. I want to slightly change the parameters in gaining battle experience from leading a battle to simply being in a battle. For example I have several young bodyguard men in the army fighting but not leading and they gain the blooded trait.
    Is this in the export_descr_character_traits file? If so would it be under
    Trigger general_gains_command_experience_from_battle
    WhenToTest PostBattle

Condition IsGeneral

Affects CommandExperience 1 Chance 100

What would the condition be to simply be in battle to get blooded?

Default Re: Allowing a Non leading General to be able to get the blooded trait

Quote Originally Posted by welshy91 View Post
    Question on a personal submod I want to make. I want to slightly change the parameters in gaining battle experience from leading a battle to simply being in a battle. For example I have several young bodyguard men in the army fighting but not leading and they gain the blooded trait.
    Is this in the export_descr_character_traits file? If so would it be under
    Trigger general_gains_command_experience_from_battle
    WhenToTest PostBattle

Condition IsGeneral

Affects CommandExperience 1 Chance 100

What would the condition be to simply be in battle to get blooded?
    You could cap it at veteran level (At least 4 battles but freeze the paramters once this is reached) and earn certain lower level traits such as Good tactician and Brave (You could also earn points in the Bala and Kingetos trait lines for example).
    To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
    - Sun Tzu