Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3537893949596979899100101102103
Results 2,041 to 2,048 of 2048

Thread: Fans suggestion thread for future releases

Default Re: Fans suggestion thread for future releases

I say hotfixes would be more than welcome as we, the players, have no goddamn idea when the update is comming out other than "soon".

QuintusSertorius's Avatar EBII Hod Carrier
    Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Electricity View Post
    Hey QuintusSertorius,

I have found a bug in the Nabatu imperial reform script.

The SettlementTurnStart monitor triggers before the FactionTurnStart monitor triggers, so it counts the poleis and markets only to reset them to zero before the reform requirements can be checked.

My apologies if you were already aware of this and a fix is in the next update.

In this post you can see how I found out that there is a bug.
    Good catch, updated in the patch.

Quote Originally Posted by RodriguesSting View Post
    I say hotfixes would be more than welcome as we, the players, have no goddamn idea when the update is comming out other than "soon".
    Hotfix implies something that works without a new campaign. Any change to the script would require a new campaign.

I noticed that I got the KH reforms twice - once by meeting the requirements and again based on the default dates. Is this WAD?
    Regards
    P

QuintusSertorius's Avatar EBII Hod Carrier
    Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Porphyrogenita View Post
    I noticed that I got the KH reforms twice - once by meeting the requirements and again based on the default dates. Is this WAD?
    Regards
    P
    No, the fallback should only happen if they haven't already occurred for some reason.

I'll go back and check the calendar script.

I'd suggest adding Tarent and Rhegion to the list of required regions for the Roman victory along with making these two an automatic casus belli with the Republic if they're taken by any other faction. Simply, TW AI grasp of the factional interests is too weak. Rome is reacting to Tarent revolting in the favor of Epeiros, but they're absolutely chill about any other faction taking the mentioned cities as long as the settlements are not under the Republic. They consistently expend blood and money trying to take Rhegion, them having their armies butchered by Decivs Whatevervs Anonymicvs sitting there, but they do keep peace after the town is besieged and taken by anyone else. The Roman AI can even go as far as ignoring the Southern Italy completely if they're involved elsewhere.
    Last edited by Satapatiš; May 22, 2020 at 12:16 PM.
    Furthermore, I believe that Rome must be destroyed.

The aswar i nezagan (armenian lancers) are no longer available for pontos in any factional government, is this intended? Factions like the seleucids can recruit them using allied government, same as pontos.

However by reading the description of the unit, it seems like these armenians had a closer affinity to pontos than the seleucids, so imo it would make sense to allow then in something like symmachia or hipobasileia. Originally, the seleucids couldn't get them in any way, and pontos could through the satrapeia.

Also, what are the changes to the hellenistic colonies in asia minor for the next patch? I remember them being a decent source of phalangitai in the late game, with places like Iran becoming dry of them, after the thorakitai reforms.

In 2.35 I can get 1 unit of Aswar i Nezagan from a Hypobasileia installed in Kartli, with 25 turn replenishment. Mind you, this is absolutely nothing compared to the numbers that Hayastan can throw out.

I think that Epeiros could use a line of traits and maybe a scripted revolt or two to reflect how weak was position of a king in this so-called monarchy.

Do something that the three tribes might dislike with not enough Authority on the faction leader and you have to deal with the upheaval...
    Furthermore, I believe that Rome must be destroyed.