Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 42678283848586878889909192
Results 1,821 to 1,826 of 1826

Thread: Fans suggestion thread for future releases

Default Re: Fans suggestion thread for future releases

If you need something else about this book, you can ask me. Now, I'm not in France, but I have sometime access to internet and I check every two or three days the forum.

Hello,

Back to France, I have tried to work 1 or 2 hours on the mecanic that the eduan offices could have. It seems to work properly. I have add some trigger :
    - Kingetorix (military commander) : be an aedui and an Epas
    - Eporedorix (cavalry commander) : be an aedui and a Kingetos
    - Batorix (infantry commander) : be an aedui and a Kingetos

Here the little submod (in french) : http://dl.free.fr/v9V8u7O41

If you want to use try this one, you will need to make a backup of the files involved and cut/paste the files of the submod. (He is probably not save game compatible.)

What do you think about this ?

"- Eporedorix (cavalry commander) : be an aedui and a Kingetos"
    Without going too deep in the matter (because I don't know much about the topic), let me make a suggestion. It would be much better if the cavalry commander was of Epas rank himself
    I recommend a pugio rather than a spear, because in close quarters combat, a dagger will serve you better than a spear.

Rad, 2016.

Yes, it's a good idea.

So, as my previous post was only intended to show more to the EB team about the mecanism of my suggestion, the triggers and the effects of the traits are generic and need to be work.

And it would be fine if some magistracy give more chances to have some traits like good/bad infantry commander and good/bad infantry commander.

In my idea, those military offices could form a military cursus for celtic factions.

So, the young FM could have to ways :
    - a military one (mercenary service and military offices)
    - a civil one :druidic formation and maybe some others offices that could be add :
    o Argentodannos (monetary office)
    o Tax farmer (attested for the aedui for Dumnorix)
    o Uergobretos (but this with an election like in the romans system)

is there any chance that some of the nomad factions will have elongated skull traits?

QuintusSertorius's Avatar EBII Hod Carrier
    Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Evans View Post
    is there any chance that some of the nomad factions will have elongated skull traits?
    Not sure about traits, but of all our factions, the Saka are the most applicable. Some of the upcoming eastern steppe regional units will have them.