Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Imperium Romanum - Roman Civil War Mod (Based on DBM)

KEA's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Imperium Romanum - Roman Civil War Mod (Based on DBM)

Quote Originally Posted by Bernardius View Post
    I think its a pity, that all this beatiful legions, that are avalaibel are unused, i tried to make them usable, but failed. I'm no modder and dont have spare time to learn from the scrap. What would be great in my opinion: every roman faction should be able to recruit every legion, every legion should have a building where it can be recruitet, and the aux a seperate one. in battles the aux is the same for every roman faction why not the legions? At the scenario beginning all Legion HQs are built acordingly to the historic situation and with forthgoing expansion you can get new legions from the conquered provinces.
    That is a nice idea. I had thought of something along that line too but didn't use individual legions because I was lacking a sufficient amount of different legions in the game because on top of the individual legions of the post-Augustean period I would also need wildcard legions for the pre-Augustean period. So, implementing it would require more units to be made (something I can't do).

Bernardius's Avatar Decanus
    SACRUM IMPERIUM ROMANUM NATIONES GERMANICAE

I finally achieved to get all legions for the post augustean period! if anyone wants to get the files for it, send a pm! Thanks kea !
    EB II is finally out! ...NOW!!!...

Part 6 in mega has been giving me "temporary error" for almost all day, and the original link to part 6 is dead. Can somebody reupload?

Quote Originally Posted by Bernardius View Post
    I finally achieved to get all legions for the post augustean period! if anyone wants to get the files for it, send a pm! Thanks kea !
    I don't know why I can't pm you for those augustans legions. Please send me the download link. Thanks a lot.

Julianus Flavius's Avatar Campidoctor

Please send me a link too

EDIT: Ok, I've downloaded the files from the MEGA link on page 1, and it all downloaded ok, installed fine (as far as I can tell) and almost every battle causes a crash. Is there any additional steps I need to do to make this mod work? I also notice that custom battles aren't possible either, because the faction selection screen shows the default DBM factions and any attempt to select a faction and go to the army selection screen also crashes the game.
    Last edited by Julianus Flavius; March 04, 2017 at 12:23 PM.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    What have the Romans ever done for us?? apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order... what have the Romans done for us?
    Some of my favourite quotes:
    "Your god has yet to prove himself more merciful than his predecessors" ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'
    "If you choose to do nothing, they will continue to do this again and again, until there is no-one left in the city, no people for this governement to govern"
    ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'

KEA's Avatar Senator

No idea what's wrong there. Do you have a log?

so there is only one roman legionaire unit per roman faction? it would be so fantastic if you have a version of this submod for dbm itself

This is one of my favorite mods! Well done KEA, + rep!

is work still continuing on this mod or is it now considered as done?

Is it possible to play custom battles? I've downloaded this mod yesterday and tried to play a custom battle (so I might see the factions, units, etc) and it crashes after selecting the factions.

"Mankind must establish an end to the war, or the war will establish an end to mankind" - John F. Kennedy

Razor's Avatar Licenced to insult

Christ, is there any other way to download this mod other than using that Mega that requires you to create a bogus account and a download & installation of a bogus program? The other two options are a dead end. The moddb page only contains a patch... Argh!

Something like Mega Upload would be much much much easier to use and user friendly.

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

there´s no need to create a megaaccount, you can download with mega via browser.

Razor's Avatar Licenced to insult

Quote Originally Posted by _Tartaros_ View Post
    there´s no need to create a megaaccount, you can download with mega via browser.
    Ah, you're right! I totally neglected Google Chrome as an option. Thanks for pointing it out to me.

Very interesting campaigns. It's a very complete mod and a great job

Was lucky to find this great Mod. many thanks Kea
    Last edited by Goth; July 26, 2018 at 03:17 PM.

Is There a Fix for this Beauty Submod ?

Hello dear creator! I can help you for Sassanids roster and models but I can't add them to the game, I can just give you the 3D models of units then you can add them to game, also it's better to call the Sassanid Eranshahr Empire instead of Persia or another name and put the real Eranshahr symbol
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    , I can help you to improve eastern factions like Sassanids and Parthian Empire.

Regards
    Last edited by Leonardo; October 31, 2019 at 07:45 AM. Reason: Spoiler added.

Quote Originally Posted by KEA View Post
    No idea what's wrong there. Do you have a log?
    Just for paging you about up side....

Why we can't recruit Hastati and Principles in the first periods of campaign??!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin_monk View Post
    Why we can't recruit Hastati and Principles in the first periods of campaign??!!
    The first campaign starts right before Sulla's march on Rome and while there's some dispute about the actual existence of Marius's reforms there is no longer a real distinction between Hastati and Principes so they're all the same cohorts now.
    FREE THE NIPPLE!!!