Thread: The Warring States Total War

Default The Warring States Total War

I found this Chinese mod for public download on the forums. I am not sure who the creators are but I assume it's okay to distribute it.

The setting is during the Warring States period (475 BC - 221 BC) though the start date is 360 BC; the unit rosters and gameplay remind me of Shogun 2 because most of the factions are different Chinese states with very similar rosters that differ based on a few enhanced version of a base unit type (so X State has better swordsmen, etc). Remember how in Shogun 2 the clans would share most of the units but then Date would have Bulletproof Samurai and Shimazu would have Heavy Gunners? It's something like that in this mod.

Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10Gr...ew?usp=sharing

Some factions only have the basic roster and make up for it with a good starting position on the campaign map or economy. Others have unique units.

Here is the basic roster and one of the factions with only vanilla units.

I use the term "halberdier" to refer to soldiers who use the Ji polearm, which is technically more like a spear and dagger-axe hybrid.

-> before entering the game, the language must be changed (region and language -> administrative -> change system locale -> chinese (simplified, prc) - PLAY GAME

Default Re: The Warring States Total War

what's the purpose for changing the language?. If you run the game the language of the game is Vietnamese or chinese. sooo what's the purpose for changing the language in the control panel?

Default Re: The Warring States Total War

is there any? complete English's language for these mod? love to play these mod....................! suddenly the game language is Vietnamese and chines' no English's language, they provide only google translate that's suckk