Thread: [request] Remove legacy technology loss

Default [request] Remove legacy technology loss

If you want to research more advanced Christian improvements, you lose the ability to build most advanced Roman structures from aqueduct network to Food Emporium (those two are really annoying to lose late in the game given the food depriving 'creeping winter' event and late squalor from population growth. It also isn't historical. The Emperor Justinian who boasted of surpassing Solomon with Hagia Sophia had a highly complex Orthodox Church. His reign and after saw vast losses in wealth, but structures using the legacy technology could be build when resources allowed. Early Medieval, Post Roman or Dark Age Rome suffered immense losses of wealth and population. Yet aqueducts (the concrete technology) were reinstated or build as scarce resources permitted.

There was something in the workshop, which dealt with the legacy technology loss, but it would not work for me and others. Hopefully the author can fix the issues and return it to the workshop.

Default Re: [request] Remove legacy technology loss

Renable_the_disabled_tech_ATT.rarTotally agree with you, i make this for my own use, it should enable the disabled technology for Rome in Attila.
    PM me if this not work.

Thanks, this works fine. You might want to put it in the workshop although you probably don't want to babysit people with tech issues.

where do i have to paste this file or what do i have to do with it?