Thread: WARHAMMER: TOTAL WAR - TRAILER!!!!!!

Default WARHAMMER: TOTAL WAR - TRAILER!!!!!!

Last edited by Påsan; April 22, 2015 at 10:36 AM.

Påsan's Avatar Hva i helvete?
    Citizen

Default Re: WARHAMMER: TOTAL WAR - TRAILER!!!!!!

Anyone else having the chills?

Its on.

I'm sweating like a pig after jumping like a cangaroo and laughing maniacally for 5 minutes. SIGMAR WILLS IT!

SO HYPE
    FLYING UNITS CONFIRMED
    CHAAAANNGEEEEE CONFIRMED
    WARSCAPE PROBABLY CONFIRMED BECAUSE A NEW ENGINE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN DONE IN TIME
    ALSO PROBABLY GONNA BE A RUSHED MESS CONFIRMED they need more time.
    SO
    H Y P E
    Y
    P
    E
    sorta

Quote Originally Posted by Skowdey View Post
    SO HYPE
    FLYING UNITS CONFIRMED
    CHAAAANNGEEEEE CONFIRMED
    WARSCAPE PROBABLY CONFIRMED BECAUSE A NEW ENGINE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN DONE IN TIME
    ALSO PROBABLY GONNA BE A RUSHED MESS CONFIRMED they need more time.
    SO
    H Y P E
    Y
    P
    E
    sorta

Get hype!

Everto's Avatar Campidoctor

Last edited by Everto; April 22, 2015 at 11:38 AM.

r3dshift's Avatar Civis

Two words: Hell. Yeah.

Påsan's Avatar Hva i helvete?
    Citizen

I really like the Manfred design. Probably going to be my first faction to play as.

Quote Originally Posted by Påsan View Post
    I really like the Manfred design. Probably going to be my first faction to play as.
    It is all I ever wanted from WH game... Vampire Counts, simply because it's the best undead army ever, also I enjoyed Disciples II Undead faction.

Looks like they used the same design from Army Book artwork which is great, Manfred is the most powerful Vampire from von Carstein family... need to read Vampire Wars again.

Underground possibly confirmed for Dwarves too? YES YES YES. There is no meme to present my level of hype right now.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN.

HigoChumbo's Avatar Definitely not Jom.
    Citizen

Blog Entries

So, what do you guys think the "our rules have changed" line means? Is it strictly related to the "Tzeench Lord of Change" or any other internal lore thing? Or is it a statement of CA's intentions for the game? Are they hinting at a complete revamp of the game mechanics?

I don't know about you, but the first two things I thought about when i saw that were "ok, so no history, big deal" and... "wth, could they be teasing an engine change????".

Quote Originally Posted by HigoChumbo View Post
    So, what do you guys think the "our rules have changed" line means? Is it strictly related to the "Tzeench Lord of Change" or any other internal lore thing? Or is it a statement of CA's intentions for the game? Are they hinting at a complete revamp of the game mechanics?

I don't know about you, but the first two things I thought about when i saw that were "ok, so no history, big deal" and... "wth, could they be teasing an engine change????".
    AFAIK according to Oakley Hi-def's video the engine is just another iteration of Warscape: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuW5DQhEM1k One ofthe main reasons I'm not full-tilt fan boy hyped, because it's still using Warscape and plus Rome 2 etc etc of course.
    Last edited by DavidtheDuke; April 22, 2015 at 08:07 PM.

HigoChumbo's Avatar Definitely not Jom.
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DavidtheDuke View Post
    AFAIK according to Oakley Hi-def's video the engine is just another iteration of Warscape: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuW5DQhEM1k One ofthe main reasons I'm not full-tilt fan boy hyped, because it's still using Warscape and plus Rome 2 etc etc of course.
    I don't know that video. If it's the one in which they use the "Warhammer" folder as evidence, well, that is quite old, they migh have come to their senses and changed it, or maybe it had nothing to do with warscape.

I'm 95% sure my hopes will be crushed when they finally show some gameplay (I could not care less about these trailers save for the hints at magic, flying units and "changes") and that I'll probably end completelly disappointed. Which is not good, specially given how reluctant I am when it comes to purchasing their games since Medieval 2 and specially after Rome 2.

However, I'll keep hoping until that day comes