Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast

Thread: ~~~OLD~~~ [FAQ] General questions

Default Re: [FAQ] General questions

Will factions like Dorwinion, Balchoth and the Variags be able to confederate into Rhûnor the Easterlings?

Mr.Jox's Avatar WHY SO SERIOUS?!

Dorwinion is avari elven faction lol
    But balchoth, wainriders and variags - yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.J View Post
    Dorwinion is avari elven faction lol
    But balchoth, wainriders and variags - yes.
    O, wow my mistake. I thought for sure it was Easterling with the snake/wine faction logo. Good work on those too, they are really impressive.

We took this design because Dorwinion is "surrounded" by easterling factions in some ways.
    ------------- under the patronage of wangrin --------------

~~~~~~~ Total War: Rise of Mordor at ModDB ~~~~~~~

Okay. One more question. Initially who will carry "One Ring"? And will "eye of sauron" see all the map and information about other factions' units?

Quote Originally Posted by throneror View Post
    Okay. One more question. Initially who will carry "One Ring"? And will "eye of sauron" see all the map and information about other factions' units?
    Gameplay questions are not priority now, can't answer for sure. My idea is Bilbo Baggins aka Shire&Breeland character (maybe Frodo Baggins) will have ring initialy. I plan to have a lot of RPGs around the ring so it will be in center of events.

LOTR(Rise of Mordor) without magic So deplorable.

LOTR(Rise of Mordor) without magic So deplorable.
    Magic? Which kind of clear magic can you describe in books?
    Firethrowing? Earthquake?

Lol. Saruman and Gandalf are wizards is it not enough? telekinesis is not enough( i don't know whether it is in books but it's in movie for sure)?

But what did those wizard magically do? Spell some awada-kidabra? And move the stick?

But what did those wizard magically do? Spell some awada-kidabra? And move the stick?
    yea. For example galadriel vs sauron scene from hobbit. Have you seen how saruman fights with his stick there? that's what i call magic nothing more.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m_V1JG7PrA

yea. For example galadriel vs sauron scene from hobbit. Have you seen how saruman fights with his stick there? that's what i call magic nothing more.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m_V1JG7PrA
    But it looks . IMHO.
    And totaly will break the balance. No thanks, I never loved magic. At least in the way it's most popular described.

IMHO?What does it mean?Why it will break balance? Why if you only change saruman fighting with his stick and hitting it into others heads into something lighting from the stick? As it appears in hobbit.

IMHO?What does it mean?Why it will break balance? Why if you only change saruman fighting with his stick and hitting it into others heads into something lighting from the stick? As it appears in hobbit.
    in my opinion.
    Coz Saruman and Gandalf can't be fought by anyone in Middle-Earth then. But we know that good archer can just fire at wizard and he will die.
    And depends what you mean with hobbit. Magic in films IMO shown not exactly like shown in books. You can say same for units etc, but it's almost visual and doesn't break anything except pro-lore guys.

in my opinion.
    Coz Saruman and Gandalf can't be fought by anyone in Middle-Earth then. But we know that good archer can just fire at wizard and he will die.
    And depends what you mean with hobbit. Magic in films IMO shown not exactly like shown in books. You can say same for units etc, but it's almost visual and doesn't break anything except pro-lore guys.
    I suggest only visual effects on saruman nothing more. Gandalf can fight with sword it is clear and here is no need for visual effects. And it would be nice if sauron could kill 3 or 5 people with one hit and here extra visual effects as it was in lotr1. I think sauron is sauron and not ordinary man. And yes having sauron must have some extra power. So i think that saruman's and sauron's attack visual effects must fit with movie's visual effects on them. Additionally saurom must kill 5 people with one hit or more as it is in movies.

I suggest only visual effects on saruman nothing more. Gandalf can fight with sword it is clear and here is no need for visual effects. And it would be nice if sauron could kill 3 or 5 people with one hit and here extra visual effects as it was in lotr1. I think sauron is sauron and not ordinary man. And yes having sauron must have some extra power. So i think that saruman's and sauron's attack visual effects must fit with movie's visual effects on them. Additionally saurom must kill 5 people with one hit or more as it is in movies.
    Where did you see in films how Saruman fought against enemy soldiers??
    But the thing you are talking about is only a metter of animation and not "magic"

Privatecamping's Avatar Civis

Well for saruman we could use a fireball or hes voice

Quote Originally Posted by Privatecamping View Post
    Well for saruman we could use a fireball or hes voice
    yeah voice isn't bad but fireball??
    Guys it's neither Warhammer nor Warcraft where deamons throw fireballs and thunderbolts or orcs with guns lol.
    I don't like any of above games.

Privatecamping's Avatar Civis

Idk it was shown in the movie

Where did you see in films how Saruman fought against enemy soldiers??
    But the thing you are talking about is only a metter of animation and not "magic"
    I have seen how Saruman fought against Gandalf and how Saruman fought against Sauron in Dol Guldur..... He is wizard and not soldier!!! Okay call it animation or whatever you want but pls add it(I mean Dol Guldur Animation). It's funny to see Saruman fighting with his stick and hitting it at others heads.