Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast

Thread: ~~~OLD~~~ [FAQ] General questions

Default Re: [Development] Preview Thread: Easterlings

Can we expect a faction preview soon or maybe a battlemap preview?

Mr.Jox's Avatar WHY SO SERIOUS?!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCopperTalos View Post
    Can we expect a faction preview soon or maybe a battlemap preview?
    Maybe yes maybe nope;P
    Yes we have some factions to preview but it depends on how fast developers will get unit ingame.

Will you guys be able to edit the voices for units, like when you click on the fountain guard for example, they yell "Gondor!" or something along those lines. I ask this because I don't think it was editable in Rome 2.

Default Re: [FAQ] General questions

Hello I'm back! After being mad about 4 month I really put my mind to it came to the conclusion that Attila still sucks. But I bought the game just the purpose to play the mod! Now, now you better make a masterpiece of a mod or else... God save us all for the wrath I shall inflect on boycotting this mod shall be legendary!!! But for the mean time I shall become the Doctor Evil of Tccenter and if it's possible moddb, now I shall vanish to the dark corner and set on my over size chair and gently pet my fluffy cat...

Quote Originally Posted by Doghman The Great View Post
    Will you guys be able to edit the voices for units, like when you click on the fountain guard for example, they yell "Gondor!" or something along those lines. I ask this because I don't think it was editable in Rome 2.
    Sound modding tools not confirmed yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karma1999 View Post
    Hello I'm back! After being mad about 4 month I really put my mind to it came to the conclusion that Attila still sucks. But I bought the game just the purpose to play the mod! Now, now you better make a masterpiece of a mod or else... God save us all for the wrath I shall inflect on boycotting this mod shall be legendary!!! But for the mean time I shall become the Doctor Evil of Tccenter and if it's possible moddb, now I shall vanish to the dark corner and set on my over size chair and gently pet my fluffy cat...
    You should stop doing hate politics here. We didn't say buy Attila coz we 100% will release mod for Attila. If next game comes out with full map tools we will definetely move there. It's strange why you buy game for a mod when mod on early development stage. And hey! nobody forces you to play this mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.J View Post

You should stop doing hate politics here. We didn't say buy Attila coz we 100% will release mod for Attila. If next game comes out with full map tools we will definetely move there. It's strange why you buy game for a mod when mod on early development stage. And hey! nobody forces you to play this mod.
    You shouldn't take seriously what he said, it seems like a joke. Just sayin.

There are many voice actors out there I believe that can sound like a dwarf. Im sure many would work for free. Or have people on this site could send you audio files of them recording there voices and seeing who sounds most dwarvish. though I'm just throwing out ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuugurea View Post
    There are many voice actors out there I believe that can sound like a dwarf. Im sure many would work for free. Or have people on this site could send you audio files of them recording there voices and seeing who sounds most dwarvish. though I'm just throwing out ideas.
    Nice suggestion. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Reynevann View Post
    You shouldn't take seriously what he said, it seems like a joke. Just sayin.
    Okay. It's not the first time he is throwing sharp words.

Woes slow down hate politics? What the.. Okey if you haven't realize I was try to make a joke? If you don't believe me if I was hatin I wouldn't make it so dramatic!its a clean giveaways when I threw in a Austin's power reference about doctor evil my conversation took a turn. I love lord of the rings yea, yea I know Attila is what rome 2 should've been. Any who, I'll I'm going to support this mod. And where the hate politics? Sorry maybe makes sense threw your eye but threw mine you just used it to make you self sound smarter.

And it's sucks that you thought it's was hate when it's the opposite. I have a passion for lord of the rings probably more than most people on the internet. I made a freakin lotr in school once, it failed miserably but sure it might sound convenient that I wanted on rome 2 because the fact is I didn't want to waste my money to another broken game at the 'time'. I almost lost all faith in CA when rome 2 first came out and I pre ordered it and after 15 patches it was playable.you have to understand five months ago I wasn't to exited for Attila as we'll. so I bought it when steam lowered the prize..

I made a lotr club at school once sorry forgot to add one on the Second line ..

Ah crap missed it up sorry not add one but once...derp
    Last edited by Mr.Jox; May 04, 2015 at 07:22 AM. Reason: too much messages

Okay maybe it was a joke.. ok.
    But don't you now show us how you hate CA and their latest games?
    I didn't play Empire and Napoleon but Shogun2 was good, Rome 2 when I bought it was good, Attila when I pre-ordered was good. Maybe it's hard to udnerstand for people who dunno how it works creating a game. Don't get my wrong, so much emotions come from you so I'm kinda confused.

Actually Rome 2 EE is much better than Attila atm, or at least more polished, Rome 2 allows 7000+units battles on ultra, with around 45 fps, while in Attila i get 15-25 and stuttering on medium during 3000, and Attila on medium looks really poor :P sorry for offtopic

Intresting

Quote Originally Posted by Privatecamping View Post
    First upload a picture, than select the picture and put an url with the pages url on the picture and you are done
    Yes! It works now because of you! Thank you so much

Quote Originally Posted by Reynevann View Post
    Actually Rome 2 EE is much better than Attila atm, or at least more polished, Rome 2 allows 7000+units battles on ultra, with around 45 fps, while in Attila i get 15-25 and stuttering on medium during 3000, and Attila on medium looks really poor sorry for offtopic
    For me it doesnt metter I can't run both more than low-medium. Though R2 has a bit more performance. But we have already checked Attila units and they have more polygons than rome2 had.

Privatecamping's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by nordherogaming View Post
    Yes! It works now because of you! Thank you so much
    Yes it works but the picture is too big

LiGizD's Avatar Libertus

Will buy Attila only due to this mod

Don't. If a new title comes out where we can completely change the campaignmap and we'll move again.

Yes, Grimnir is right. Just to make if clear for everyone:

Please don't buy Attila with the expectation to play Total War: Rise of Mordor soon or in the future. It seems that we won't have full availability of campaign map modding and if the next historical TW game has even better Modding Tools (it depends also on the setting of the game), it could be possible that we MAYBE do a second move. Nevertheless, thanks for all your support!

But for now we stay with Attila! We only advise you guys not to buy the game only for this mod because it will take some time to finish it.
    Last edited by Vikus van de Merwe; May 06, 2015 at 09:53 AM.
    ------------- under the patronage of wangrin --------------

~~~~~~~ Total War: Rise of Mordor at ModDB ~~~~~~~

will you guys be releasing a unit preview pack for this mod in Rome 2 or Attila for the community to download and play around with?

Hey I read somewhere else about the speed of battles, but I cant seem to find it. I was wondering what you guys where planning with the speed of battle. I do agree vanilla is a tad bit to fast, but I also think something like the Radios total war mod is a tad bit too slow. So basically what i was hoping for was a kind of sweet spot between the two. Or maybe even and option of 2 or 3 different modes? Whatever you guys end up choosing i'll still play happily. hehe