Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Submod Realeased]The Old Gods

Default Re: [Submod-WIP]The Old Gods

Progress is basically done less a few descriptions, I'm becoming hesitant to give an accurate timeline as I just did not long ago in a pm and I missed it by a mile and felt like an arse for not being able to finish up. I hope it won't be long, just need to find time to sit down and put some time in on it.

Drazule's Avatar Campidoctor

No worries. Get it done when its done, not when people demand it.

Word. I also just wrote during my lunch break today two very long scripts/events/traits dealing with fostering your children and what happens when the AI noble family is no more. Fostering allows the lord's ability to send sons or daughters to a randomly chosen family and receive a respite from war with said faction, but also if you choose war upon a fostering faction that could prove dire to a Lord's child. The death of a noble family's bloodline will allow, if the faction is AI controlled, the new faction leaders family to take over so all skins/banners/strats/etc will be new family's colors. Of course I need to further test these but syntax wise look very functional. This is the main reason why I haven't released this yet as I sit at work and listen to the books via audio and random things pop in my head and I think that'd be cool to try and implement into the mod.

Six days off next week so hopefully can put in some time to test these and clean up/balance the mod to get it ready.

wonder if you add some hidden family trees for the minor houses generals?
    Just like in the KORAH.

Keep doing your amazing work!!!

Getting that script to work would be revolutionary.

Dragnoov's Avatar Libertus

Download?

ggthorpe's Avatar Laetus

Good luck and godspeed. Looking forward to playing this.

ggthorpe's Avatar Laetus

Quick question though, why is Arryn a playable house?

Technically its northern Vale Lords. The map goes all the way to the Neck, and the northernmost part of the Vale is on the same level. I think he said it's gonna be men sent by Lord Arryn to taker Northern lands, and not so much Arryns themselves.

redsquirrel141's Avatar Libertus

really looking forward to this mod hope too see it soon, hows the progress coming along?

What's the status on this one? It sounded pretty interesting.

As always my response is it's 90% done, but atm my modding time is being directed elsewhere "Doing what little I can, what little I could do and whispered 1.0"

will it be ready for this year? By the way, does someone know if there is anyway I can fix my "wrath of the north mod" now that you are using that map,I don't know if you guys do something so it stop crashing. Thanks for all the hard work.

Default Re: [Submod Realeased]The Old Gods

I've uploaded the submod and put the download link in the OP. Think I finished all the description/text based issues and from what I've experienced it's a stable submod. I'm not very good at working economics so I hope it's balanced in that aspect, if not I'll learn the proper way to balance economies.

Going to test this out for a bit and give a review!

So it seems that the submod has been deleted from moddb, trying to figure out why it was removed. I'll start looking into other sites to host the submod if I can't figure out what I did wrong.

I've reuploaded to mediafire.com and tested a download on it and played that version without issue. Proper download link is in the OP and should work.

Etruscan's Avatar Civis

Hey man i just uploaded the first part of a lets play, and i haven't really run into any bugs other than some of the soldiers having screwed up faces. but that was in the Wrath of The North as well.

cool, yeah the screwed up faces has to do with my lack of ability at modeling, hear and WOTN. From what I understand it's common for newbies at models, but that's a world I fear I'll never be proficient at.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast