View Poll Results: Add Colchians and Iberians unit?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

18 60.00%
  • No

12 40.00%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Delete this thread

Khevsur's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Caucase Iberian ( Kartli ) and Colchian (Egrisi) units.

Last edited by Khevsur; June 25, 2016 at 02:42 AM.

Outcast's Avatar Civis

Ok people I have a quick announcement to make

I've been talking to khevsur about the units and due to his limited English he was not able to fully represent the information. As he told me there are enough sources/stuff which could help to create at least one unit, so I'll be helping him out for the time being. What do we need other than Weapons/Armor etc.

Khevsur's Avatar Senator

Last edited by Khevsur; June 25, 2016 at 02:41 AM.

You're definitely under false impression on two matters:
    first, there are no 5 Armenians (and I also think Russians) here (reveal the names of the voters, to be proved wrong), I, for one, an Armenian didn't vote at all, because I didn't care (though, to be honest personally you (not the Georgians) deserve a big "NO", based on your impolite approach to the work of the team). "Shame on you, developers" - remember? I'm the guy who made the Circassian warriors, and not because I like or dislike Georgians less or more than Circassians. The funny thing is that you are trying to counter Arjos (who made the concept, who so far has shown profound knowledge about several ancient languages), without even properly speaking English. Inside the team I was always the guy who supported the idea of richer representation of the region for Armenians, Pontics, Sarmatians as playable factions and surrounding regionals (Iberians included). And I assure you, oh, Great Ancientmost One, that here there are no any Armenians or Russians who conspire against Georgians.

Quote Originally Posted by Khevsur View Post
    no - 5
    5 armenians and russian
    enemies of georgians
    second, you wanted to sound as if you're joking, but you don't. Maybe not everyone got what you mean, but I'm well aware about the mindset of certain number of Georgians, who feel hurt after 2008, but you know what, you should have the guts to face them on the battlefield and bloody well, protect your country, just as others do and not involve Armenians in your anti - Russian media campaign. None of Armenians wants enmity with Georgians unless they try too hard.

Khevsur's Avatar Senator

...........................................................................................................

Last edited by Khevsur; November 09, 2019 at 05:14 PM.

Outcast's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Arsaces II View Post
    You're definitely under false impression on two matters:
    first, there are no 5 Armenians (and I also think Russians) here (reveal the names of the voters, to be proved wrong), I, for one, an Armenian didn't vote at all, because I didn't care (though, to be honest personally you (not the Georgians) deserve a big "NO", based on your impolite approach to the work of the team). "Shame on you, developers" - remember? I'm the guy who made the Circassian warriors, and not because I like or dislike Georgians less or more than Circassians. The funny thing is that you are trying to counter Arjos (who made the concept, who so far has shown profound knowledge about several ancient languages), without even properly speaking English. Inside the team I was always the guy who supported the idea of richer representation of the region for Armenians, Pontics, Sarmatians as playable factions and surrounding regionals (Iberians included). And I assure you, oh, Great Ancientmost One, that here there are no any Armenians or Russians who conspire against Georgians.

second, you wanted to sound as if you're joking, but you don't. Maybe not everyone got what you mean, but I'm well aware about the mindset of certain number of Georgians, who feel hurt after 2008, but you know what, you should have the guts to face them on the battlefield and bloody well, protect your country, just as others do and not involve Armenians in your anti - Russian media campaign. None of Armenians wants enmity with Georgians unless they try too hard.
    Chill arsaces, I'm sure he is a kid judging by the way he talks. You shouldnt take stuff that serious from someone who can barely connect words in english lol.

Either that or he is just trying to provoke people

P.s @Khevsur შენ კიდე რაარი რამე ესეთი რო არ დაწერო არ შეგიძლია? ჯერ ინგლისური რო არ იცი ეგ ერთი და კიდე გვარცხვენ უცხოელებთან. გაჩერდი ჯობია რა სომხები და რუსები აგიტყდა აქ ვახ

Khevsur's Avatar Senator

Last edited by Khevsur; June 25, 2016 at 03:29 AM.

Cohors_Evocata's Avatar Centenarius

Which variant? British? American? Singaporese? Australian?

Whereas it's somewhat bad form to use a different language than English on an Anglophone forum, that doesn't mean the use of another language should immediately call for such a reaction. Music isn't bad though.
    Last edited by Cohors_Evocata; June 18, 2016 at 02:18 PM.
    I tend to edit my posts once or several times after writing and uploading them. Please keep this in mind when reading a recent post of mine. Also, should someone, for some unimaginable reason, wish to rep me, please add your username in the process, so I can at least know whom to be grateful towards.

My thanks in advance.

It's rude. This is an English speaking forum. If one wants to communicate in a different language, he/she should use private messages.

I didn't actually make death threats, just to make that one clear. It's 2016, better make sure that's understood haha.
    Also, I don't like the text of the song. It's hateful. I do enjoy the rhytm though

You joined the rude club. I won't use translators for whatever you wrote in whatever that is lol.
    Last edited by Rad; June 18, 2016 at 01:51 PM.

Cohors_Evocata's Avatar Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Rad View Post
    I didn't actually make death threats, just to make that one clear. It's 2016, better make sure that's understood haha.
    Also, I don't like the text of the song. It's hateful. I do enjoy the rhytm though
    Good. If we can agree the implications aren't cool, I say we leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rad View Post
    You joined the rude club. I won't use translators for whatever you wrote in whatever that is lol.
    Nor would they have availed you. None of the ones I found at a glance have been able to identify it correctly. In either case, I've edited it out. Stupid move on my part, sorry for that.
    I tend to edit my posts once or several times after writing and uploading them. Please keep this in mind when reading a recent post of mine. Also, should someone, for some unimaginable reason, wish to rep me, please add your username in the process, so I can at least know whom to be grateful towards.

My thanks in advance.

No problems

Outcast's Avatar Civis

Yeah sorry 'bout that. Typical die-hard patriotism and lack of English language is in action

Anyways as much as I figured he does not have anything to say other than to yell political drama stuff so mods should close this thread until it gets derailed further.

I know what you speak of, far too well
    Sorry if I came a bit sharp.

Outcast's Avatar Civis

it's fine, really

Being from a country like mine you already get used to stuff like this

Khevsur's Avatar Senator

............................................................................
    Last edited by Khevsur; November 09, 2019 at 05:13 PM.

Nice painting maybe it will inspire someone to create this unit?

Khevsur's Avatar Senator

Last edited by Khevsur; November 09, 2019 at 05:12 PM.

@Khevsur

There is no need to post the pictures both here and on Facebook. We can see both

Khevsur's Avatar Senator

Last edited by Khevsur; November 09, 2019 at 05:12 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast