Thread: Campaigns of Destiny (BC)

Biarchus
    Blog Entries

Default Campaigns of Destiny (BC)

WELCOME!
    I am glad to show you guys all of my campaign recordings threw this series that will show the adventures of all great generals that walked on this earth!
    Accompanied with text dialogue to give some life to the characters in the stories; i try to represent as historically as possible their steps, battles and quotes!

If a great battle is held at an episode there will be information about the Generals and Units that appear in it!
    At each episode there will be information concerning specific matters; It might of a faction, or a general biography!

This series will be split in two parts; First part will be the Campaigns of Destiny (BC) that will cover all campaigns occurred before the birth of Yeshua;
    Second part will cover all campaigns occurred after the death of Yeshua.
    (Yeshua = Jesus)

Some campaigns might be fantasy to some people, but to me their real stories that with the course of time were exaggerated.
    I only use the best mods to portrait the campaigns that will appear in this series, because in my opinion the original Total War Games are not historically accurate. So PLS comment, subscribe, like, and enjoy my videos!
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PRICE OF VICTORY

(280 BC/272 BC)

Last edited by The Wise Coffin; April 08, 2015 at 07:24 AM.

Biarchus
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Campaigns of Destiny (BC)

It was war. Faced with a new and formidable barbarian enemy, outnumbered, and lacking support from the defunct 'Italiote League', the leading men of Tarentum urgently sent envoys to Pyrrhos, King of Epiros. Tarentum needed a champion, and Pyrrhos was the greatest general of the post-Alexander generation.

Now you, King Pyrrhos, have accepted the challenge. Thirty nine years of age, veteran of the intrigues, campaigns and great battles of the Wars of the Diadochi, you have used all your resources and prestige to prepare for this expedition to Italy. Your rivals in Greece – Ptolemy Keraunos of Macedon, Antigonas II Gonatas, even Antiochus I of the Seleucids and Ptolemy II of Egypt, have all given you soldiers, moneys, even Asian war elephants, so keen are they to see you depart Greece! Now, just as Alexander the Great conquered the Orient, you, Pyrrhos the Great, will conquer the West! Only you can save the Greeks of the West from falling under the domination of Rome and Carthage. King Pyrrhos will be master of Italy, Sicily, perhaps even Carthage and Libya!
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by The Wise Coffin; October 17, 2015 at 01:05 PM.

Awesome so this campaign will be focused on a what-if Pyrrhos had gained dominance over Rome and established a Greek empire to the west. Really enjoyed the 1st episode can't wait for #2. Can't wait until you make one of Julius Caesar and the RoTK kingdoms.

For now Pyrrhos it is.

Biarchus
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by .:JuliusCaeser:. View Post
    Awesome so this campaign will be focused on a what-if Pyrrhos had gained dominance over Rome and established a Greek empire to the west. Really enjoyed the 1st episode can't wait for #2. Can't wait until you make one of Julius Caesar and the RoTK kingdoms.

For now Pyrrhos it is.
    I think you got the wrong message here.
    I just putted the campaign description of the Epirus faction in the post, this is supposed to recreate the campaign of Pyrrhus, not a what if scenario.
    Sorry if that's not of your liking, but this will be historical recreations, at least from what i can do.

Didn't think you'd follow Pyrrhos' historical story since its pretty short, hope episode 2 comes out soon

Biarchus
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by .:JuliusCaeser:. View Post
    Didn't think you'd follow Pyrrhos' historical story since its pretty short, hope episode 2 comes out soon
    Its intended to be short.
    This one is like an experiment, seeing if people like, and also to improve my skills in editing.

People love it!

Biarchus
    Blog Entries

Episode 2 is uploaded!
    Check the Price of Victory Episode List to watch it.

Biarchus
    Blog Entries

Episode 3 is uploaded!

Biarchus
    Blog Entries

Episode 4 is uploaded!