Thread: Darthmod Torrent

Icon1 Darthmod Torrent

Not sure if this has been brought to anyone's attention but the torrent for Darthmod Empire no longer works or at least the link to it is dead. After some digging I found an old thread from last year that listed the magnet URL for the torrent. It is a 100% legit, I've used it and have had no issues. For anyone who wants to get Darthmod in a torrent, use this magnet link:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D64954534E7223F4FEF080C0FE047E7D6B6C9207&dn=DME_v8.0&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.istole.it%3a80%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fwww.h33t.com%3a3310%2fannounce

Copy and paste this whole thing into your URL and the rest should be easy.

Original thread is right here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...hlight=torrent
    All credit goes to lwant

Drowsy's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Darthmod Torrent

Thank you, rep! - Very helpful.

No problem!

Libertus

Hi basileus, when I copy paste your magnet link into the search bar I dont get the torrent, just a google search action with 3 search hits

How do I use this with utorrent?

Some where it you should be able to add the torrent via your torrent program. On Bittorrent just click "File" and "Add torrent from URL" then simply paste the URL.

Quote Originally Posted by Astrobotik View Post
    Some where it you should be able to add the torrent via your torrent program. On Bittorrent just click "File" and "Add torrent from URL" then simply paste the URL.
    Wow I'm tired. "Some where you should be able"*

made an account just to give a big thank you to basileus and to astrobotik, thanks guy's!

Made an account as well just to say thanks! Has saved me no end of trouble using the chrome to download it!

Bumping this. I know Darth isn't round much anymore, so this should be shown to everyone who still plays Darthmod/wants to try it. My internet causes any normal download to fail, and so I have to use torrents for files over 1.5g. This is a godsend.

I was trying every link and mirror there was on the download thread and none seemed to work well, this is great! Thanks x1000

Could someone please seed? I'm stuck at 67.8%

Are there any other options at all? MODDB two-parter was the only other one I found and the download keeps failing