Thread: Janky animations

Spitfire -WONDERBOLT!'s Avatar Vicarius
    Canterlot Castle, City of Canterlot, Equestria.

Default Janky animations

I am running a toshibia Satlite (yes I know the things basicly surpassed by a netbook)
    With a unidentified graphics card which shows up as [Intel(R) HD graphics] CPU 2x[Intel(R) Celeron(R) N2820 @2.13GHz] on windows 8 (Blegh) 64bit
    Now I know NTW is pushin the boat out a bit, and that I shouldn't hope for too much, it's never going to be as pretty as the intro FMV but it runs perfectly fine, with only a minimal amount of mouse lag which is bearly noticable.

Animations however are, janky, walking or at the trot, troops will freeze up for half a second, and then keep going, (not all of them, just a few) Death animations seem to be going on in a reduced gravity field, and fighting animations are almost painful.

I was wondering if it could be fixed? Or what I'd be best upgrading to resolve this problem, although I am very grateful that after 5 years+ of owning the damn thing I finally get to play it! I'd like to make it run as best I can, and I don't mind saving up for a few months to get a new card or cpu if I need too.

So what ya think?
    GIVE CREDIT TO YOUR ENEMY AND LITTLE TO YOURSELF, AS IT MAKES YOUR VICTORY ALL THE GREATER!
    -Under the influence of medically prescribed drugs, please take much salt with this post, you have been warned!

Default Re: Janky animations

I say, take out the trash. It's spring after all, time for cleaning and all. You know... take a good pc.