Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Re: In-game unit cards for AIO.(War of the gods)-Ancient Wars. Updated to version 3.9.8.5 of the main mod

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: in-game unit cards for AIO (WIP)

Quote Originally Posted by neoiq5719 View Post
    I´m practically doing a card per unit so they are all different but some of them dont wanna change and I dont know why and it bugs me to see the same card for different units
    I agree, let me look into it further

Spartan198's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Y U NO DO SPARTAAA YET? [/Internet rage]

it´ll come
    The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.

Ok I looked through the units_variant file and the cards for Ara_Camel_Spear are been used by num_unit_variants, EC2_units_variants and toons1_unit_variants. The Ara_Noble_Cav is only used in EC2_units_variants.

When you are adding the cards to test in game are you adding the card into my mod or just using the UI folder with the card in "units" folder? I understand that you have also changed the entry for the unit in the units_variant under the unit_card header with the new UI card name?.

I can see no reason why the card would still show incorrect, does it show the vanilla card or bulldog style?

Well I have created a separate mod that I work with which contains the UI cards and the new unit variant tables that I load first. Including it in the main mod would mean having to wait a long time for each save. It works most of the time with all the units but for some reason in some others it doesnt. At first ( in some cards like those 3 in the Seleucids) I have the bullgod but I change it for the main faction and all their "brethrens" share the same eventhough the unit is different that those are the ones I wanna make faction specific but for some reason the game wont change it after creating the appropriate entry and card.
    Have u managed to change to a different card any of those three to make them different?
    The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.

I didnt know there were airports at that time

Well I have created a separate mod that I work with which contains the UI cards and the new unit variant tables that I load first. Including it in the main mod would mean having to wait a long time for each save. It works most of the time with all the units but for some reason in some others it doesnt. At first ( in some cards like those 3 in the Seleucids) I have the bullgod but I change it for the main faction and all their "brethrens" share the same eventhough the unit is different that those are the ones I wanna make faction specific but for some reason the game wont change it after creating the appropriate entry and card.
    Have u managed to change to a different card any of those three to make them different?
    No have not tried to make any other cards

I didnt know there were airports at that time
    Yeah looks like an Airfix model plonked on his head! lol

Macedon & Baktria looking good mate

still pissed off man because i have done a bunch of cards and with the card issue they dont show and have to look at the same one in different factions.

still pissed off man because i have done a bunch of cards and with the card issue they dont show and have to look at the same one in different factions.
    hmm....well lets make a list of those cards and see if we can find the culprits after the mod is released?

ok

you have not ticked the Sparta box as completed faction

Looks like your cracking on with these cards! just a heads up that there are some new mods with units so you may have to recheck some of those factions from the 3.9.8 update!

Don't worry I think that is it now in respect to unit additions.

YEah I know have seen them and now I have to finish again what it was ALREADY finished

Quote Originally Posted by ToonTotalWar View Post
    you have not ticked the Sparta box as completed faction
    Apparently there are "2"Sparta there and one is checked off

Apparently there are "2"Sparta there and one is checked off
    Right hand side Sparta is the Original Grand Campagn etc...the one on left side is WOS version, you will also find another Persia and Athens which will also need UI cards. Also Korinthos, Boitioa etc..

So you have ticked incorrect version at present, right side sparta is complete only
    Last edited by ToonTotalWar; April 29, 2015 at 01:47 AM.

I count 24 factions to go, almost there mate!

Welp! Looks like his mod is also unavailable. Are you still gonna keep going? These are really nice unit cards and it would be a shame to see it all go to waste.
    Last edited by Aikanár; May 02, 2015 at 01:59 PM. Reason: insulting others

Yeah Im gonna continue but I dont know why he has been suspended. NO insults or anything like that and he removed the mod so I dont get it.

The cards are almost finished!! This must be a record! Bravo

My fingers are crooked lol

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast