Firstly, let me say this is an awesome mod! Since I played my first total war game back in Medieval 1 I have hoped to see a Warhammer Total War

I've been playing 1.5.1 as Dwarfs and loving it. Love the new feature of how regular units don't cost upkeep to garrison so it makes me build more varied armies (and not just elite units of everything). And it has ORGAN GUNS!! also love how Gragmere changes its name back to Karak Varn when my dwarfs took it back

Had a few suggestions for the Dwarfs. I've listed most of these as "issue" and "Possible solution?" to try and make it read better.

1. Issue: I've noticed that the Dwarf's castles are quite spread out an it takes a long time to travel between some of them (especially Karak Kadrin or the Karak Norn and the other one in the west) especially that you have to travel along the mountains, which is slower to travel the flat ground.

Possible solution? A: It would be great to have the Underway represented in the game to help alleviate this so Dwarfs can travel a bit more quickly between castles. i assume making an underground paths would be way too much work and might require even more work to make underground battles etc so could travel in the Underway be represented by the army leaving the game for a turn or two and then popping up at the castle they travelled to (like in Empire TW when ships travel between continents)?

Possible solution? B: Or it that wouldn't work would it be possible to increase dwarf movement in mountain areas between holds? (espec since moving in mountains is slower than moving on flat ground

2. Issue: In the CoW map Karak Eight Peaks is next to Karaz A Karak. In the Warhammer map, there are some mountains between Karaz A Karak and Karak Eight Peaks. Karak Drazh which is now Ork for of Black Crag is also between them.

Possible solution? I'm not sure as I assume this was done for balancing or map space reasons? Ideally would be great to have Karaz A Karak, Ork for of Black Crag/Karak Drazh and Karak Eight Peaks in that order moving south but I understand this might not be possible because of spacing requirements on the map.

3. is it possible to have ironbreakers in the game? (apologies if there are already in there and I just haven't found them yet!)

4. with dwarfs' ability in metalworking and making weapons it would be great if there was more than one level of weapons development (above Weapons Smith)

5. Minotaurs and trolls seem super hard to kill: could trolls slayers be given as higher bonus against monsters? Or perhaps the new troll killers in 1.6 are designed to more easily kill trolls?

6. Could there be a way to enter diplomacy (trade, alliance etc) with neutral factions (here I'm thinking espec Border Princes)?

Thanks! Like I said this is an awesome game and these things are pretty small for me compared to how great to game is already