Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: [RS all] - Quintillius' Enhanced UI graphics [v4.3]

Default Re: [RS all] - Quintillius' Enhanced UI graphics [v4.3]

That's why they're so blurred. I was checking everything. Screen resolution, startup options and such but found no clue.
    Thank you for pointing out the solution. I'll check what I can do. However I can't make them look sharper.

Thank God that Photoshop has batch function to quickly edit hundreds of textures. However, the biggest issue I find is that
    loading textures are blurry as well. One can barely read the text... while the original texture opened in Windows viewer is sharp and easy to read.
    I'll check texture resolutions for these too.

Okay, reuploaded with correct textures:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/borxrctm1x...phics.rar?dl=0

Can someone with 1024x748 resolution check if it works? I have a 1080x1024 monitor while Rome only allows 1024x748.

I am now playing... Blur - Total Blur .

ferike_2007's Avatar Tiro

Hi Q,

thanks again for your efforts, and a question: have you planned some new updates for this game/mod?

Thanks in advance!

Seems to work great with RS 3.1, download works okay. Just a remark, original post says it's compatible with Athens campaign, indeed it does work for most UI elements it but the faction symbols are wrong (Spartan) in at least two locations, as seen here, in all versions I could find:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

So far I haven't noticed other (swap) factions with a similar issue.
    Just make absolute sure you backup all files involved if you try this out, which is a must anyway, but have the issue with Athens symbols in mind. So far I haven't noticed other (swap) factions with a similar issue, which is good.

You can change the resolution in preferences

Quote Originally Posted by dvk901 View Post
    Quintillius, I hate to point this out to you, because it is a big problem that was recently pointed out to me. All of the building cards in the 'buildings' folder that appear in the building construction cue are the wrong size. They are all 64 x 51. This is the size for the cards in the 'buildings\construction' folder. The ones in the buildings folder are supposed to be 78 x 62. A new player pointed out to me that this size difference makes the cards look blurred and grainy. I never noticed it before, but yeah, they are too small.
    Hey, I'm playing RS 3.1 and haven't played RSII for a few years. I assume this submod has been worked into RSIII as it looks the same.

The building icons in the settlement viewer seem blurry for me and I was wondering if it's an issue on my end with resolution or if it's something that can be edited.

Thanks in advance for any help !

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345