Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Vandalarius: The One Sword of The Romano-Gothic Empire [COMPLETED]- Updated May 24th '19

Default Re: Vandalarius: The One Sword of The Romano-Gothic Empire [COMPLETED]- Updated September 16th

Wow, that was an awesome ending. I agree with Alwyn in my enjoyment of your summary of the story at the end. Good work on finishing this amazing story!

Shankbot de Bodemloze's Avatar From the Writers Study!
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Default Re: Vandalarius: The One Sword of The Romano-Gothic Empire [COMPLETED]- Updated September 16th

Huge congrats on finishing your AAR Lugotorix, always an impressive feat.
    THE WRITERS' STUDY | THE TRIBUNAL | THE CURIA | GUIDE FOR NEW MEMBERS

PROUD PATRON OF JUNAIDI83, VETERAAN & CAILLAGH
    UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF MEGA TORTAS DE BODEMLOZE

Lugotorix's Avatar non flectis non mutant

So here's the scoop. Photobucket has recently begun demanding 399 dollars a year for third party hosting. Which means I have to find an alternate host for the images in the AAR. It's going to be an insane amount of work, but It's been awhile since I've done serious work on the site so I will grudgingly undertake this, to keep give my readers the full experience and reach 100k views, and stick it to Photobucket by taking my business elsewhere.
    AUTHOR OF TROY OF THE WESTERN SEA: LOVE AND CARNAGE UNDER THE RULE OF THE VANDAL KING, GENSERIC
    THE BLACK-HEARTED LORDS OF THRACE: ODRYSIAN KINGDOM AAR
    VANDALARIUS: A DARK AGES GOTHIC EMPIRE ATTILA AAR

Lugotorix's Avatar non flectis non mutant

Thank you all for supporting my writing over the years. I've had several requests to notify people when my book is published and that time has come. The book is set in the same time frame as Attila: Total War, and is educative about the era, and loosely based on Vandalarius. The book costs three dollars online and can be uploaded to a document reader.

The scene is the fall of the Western Roman Empire in 429. A pirate working for the Count of Africa against the Vandalic invaders, Geilarith, is exiled from the company of his crew during the siege of Hippo Regius. He changes sides several times, fighting in a civil war, and when the dust settles, he finds himself with the charge of a young scribe with a tragic past, manipulated by the vast fortunes that change hands in the cities of Rome and Ravenna.

A marriage is proposed to seal the peace between the new Vandalic Kingdom, and the Western Roman Empire, but when it is invalidated by an assassination, the Vandal king Genseric sets forth to sack Rome and liberate it's imperial family. In the desperate city, the imperial family, the pirate crew, and the scribe in employ of the predecessors of the empire, the Princess, and indebted to the successors of it, contest for survival, and a place in the future, where retaliation from Rome is certain. A seventy year epic.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

https://www.amazon.com/Troy-Western-...gateway&sr=8-2
    AUTHOR OF TROY OF THE WESTERN SEA: LOVE AND CARNAGE UNDER THE RULE OF THE VANDAL KING, GENSERIC
    THE BLACK-HEARTED LORDS OF THRACE: ODRYSIAN KINGDOM AAR
    VANDALARIUS: A DARK AGES GOTHIC EMPIRE ATTILA AAR

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Default Re: Vandalarius: The One Sword of The Romano-Gothic Empire [COMPLETED]- Updated May 24th '19

Congratulations on the publication of your book, the setting and story sound epic indeed!

McScottish's Avatar The Scribbling Scotsman

Default Re: Vandalarius: The One Sword of The Romano-Gothic Empire [COMPLETED]- Updated May 24th '19

Thought you were dead...alright I didn't, but I'm damned happy to see this here! It mostly means I don't need to only reference BatavianHorse as a published author here (I know there are others as well!) and so I shall be purchasing, and likely leaving a review, for this novel. It best be good.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112