Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: 1800, Beta II released.

Default Re: 1800, Beta II released.

looks good, I'll make sure to check it out.

Mr Bethencourt,I cannot download this mod from mediafire , can you just upload the mod to modbd ,many thanks .and what's the news of upgrade version ?

Hi, and tyvm for the mod, just a short and maybe silly question, how launch the mod? i put all in the folders but manual installation without mod manager and can't figure how to run the mod, any help will be appreciated.

Indefinitely Banned

I have the mod working fine except for one thing that i cant seem to fix, i was wondering if you could help.
    I can't see the names of certain units, it seems to be the more "foreign" units that dont have names. For example, when playing as france, units within france have names but the units in america do not. the same thing happens with Austria not having unit names for units recruited in venice. i have the 1800LOC file installed so dont know what it is.

Wonderful work on this mod. The units are stunning! I do have some questions: Is there any way to lower the amount of time it takes to recruit units, construct buildings, and research technology? I love the mod, but taking 12 turns to recruit two units of infantry and 15 turns to construct a building is a little much for me.

Warmest regards,

TA