Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: (WIP/MOD) Spartan Resurgence (Updated 3/31/15)

Default Re: (WIP/MOD) Spartan Resurgence (Updated 3/31/15)

Thanks clone!!! I am pretty much just adding some naval units here and there until the Assembly Kit comes out so I can add in the faction fully.

sorry my ignorance

can we play in grand campaign ???

i tried but dont apear the spartans, just in battles

Hey guspin. AT this time no you can't play in the grand campaign, but that will come once the Assembly Kit is released.

I know i have to wait but

Chernish's Avatar Decanus

OMG! What person came up to introduce the Spartans to Attila? I'm in shock ... In the furnace!
    Last edited by Garbarsardar; April 13, 2015 at 06:21 PM. Reason: insults removed
    Do what must be and let be what will

Quote Originally Posted by Chernish View Post
    OMG! What person came up to introduce the Spartans to Attila? I'm in shock ... In the furnace!
    Good thing no one is forcing you to play it. Attila lacks factions that people have actually heard of or enjoy, so any mod like this is awesome.
    Last edited by Garbarsardar; April 13, 2015 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chernish View Post
    I'm sorry Chernish, does my imagination offend you. If so I must come to the conclusion that you don't have one or dislike yours, which is a shame because like Muhammad Ali said " The man who has no imagination has no wings." Hopefully that quote is simple enough for someone like you to understand without the need for you to dive into your imagination, because then you would just be lost.

Obviously it is a mod based around a fictional time period. I understand that the Spartans where not around during this time period but their ideas and legacy where because they are still around today and it is that which I am truly trying to capture. I honestly could have named the faction any name I wished but most people understand the name "Sparta" and I too enjoy the name.

So just take note that there is no need to ridicule another persons imagination.
    Last edited by Garbarsardar; April 13, 2015 at 06:22 PM.

LiberalsSuckit's Avatar Laetus

This mod looks cool as (censored). Can't wait until they're a playable faction. If it were at all possible to base them out of Laconia and not Corinth, I'd be even happier. But I know that's all dependent on CA and releasing a freaking map editor. When this game was announced I was wondering if someone would have some sort of mod for Greece. Thanks for this and I will definitely be following this with great anticipation.

Hey guys Thanks for all the Support!!! Hopefully this Assembly Kit comes out soon so I can get this ball rolling faster !!

Does anyone know which tables are necessary to create a new faction and add it to the screen? Just the basics? I've started working on it and I think I have a lot of them down, but I know I'm missing something.

1.Spear's Avatar Civis
    Teutoburge Forest is right around the corner

I love to see this will be playable soon...cīmon CA. Give him what he need!!!!!!!!

Assembly Kit released, Yay!

Can't wait for this to be payable in the campaign

Hello Volgat, do you need help for the mod?

Foederatus

OMG this mod is awesome!! I really really want to play this! can't wait to play sparta in grand campaign

Karnil Vark Khaitan's Avatar Praepositus

Really like this mod ^^

Im the Knight in Sour Armor http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...ghtInSourArmor
    Rainbow Darling rainbows Darling. Darling Rainbows!!!!!
    but on the same time modder with my first mod for Rome 2!http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=286218945
    Hey Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDULtV9U2kA
    Quote Originally Posted by riskymonk View Post
    yea but mods are created by fans of the series. Games are created by university students who might not necessarily know or play the games/series they're working on

Thanks for your excitement guys !!! Once the Startpos problems are completed I'll be able to get this mod finished!!

Tomatodelavegas- Im not sure if my PM went through but if your interested in helping give me a PM.

You should respond to my pm!

I did awhile ago unless you sent another one, if that's the case then I didn't get it.

In the meantime while you can't finish the mod normally, what do you think of the idea of simply having this faction replace another faction. I know it's not ideal, but I'm sure many users wouldn't mind, and would be happy to get to play as Sparta even though say, the visigoths ceased to exist. Good luck with everything!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast