Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rome 2 total war : Surena Epic 2 (Released 22 Apirl 2016 The Global Version)

Default Re: Rome 2 total war : Surena Epic

I allmost feel the cold, in to the winter pics!! fantastic work.

Hi , aztec , is this mod compatibility by ROME V2.2 ? I have download dlc_surena1-3 and activate it , but there is something wrong make CTD in launch map.

aztec's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by anyue2006 View Post
    Hi , aztec , is this mod compatibility by ROME V2.2 ? I have download dlc_surena1-3 and activate it , but there is something wrong make CTD in launch map.
    that is still for Rome 2 : emperor edition

Good job bro .

Rep

aztec's Avatar Semisalis

3 new characters :
    julius caesar pompey magnus King of King Orodes II of Parthia

Quote Originally Posted by aztec View Post
    3 new characters :
    julius caesar pompey magnus King of King Orodes II of Parthia
    WOW awesome work!!

It is in development... Will Uploaded after our new year celebration so about 2 weeks later..
    Looks very good

when will it be released in TWC? Sorry we can't read Arabs. Now probably it's been two month since you said in 2 weeks. Hopefully it is not gonna be 2 years.

Awesome! Will you try and port this mod ( once more or less completed for Rome 2 ) over to Attila, making use of its new campaign features?

This is some beautiful work. I'm excited and interested to see how you did some of the things you, well, did here. Campaign map looks great.

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

new camp graphic was added . new for all seasons . this one is for autumn .... comment this
    Impresive cant say but very beautifull, a must have mod indeed
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

Armazd's Avatar Libertus

Shahab i think it would be best if you make your mod match able with newest version of rome 2(wrath of Sparta)
    because most of TW fans have this one. so if you want to makes your mod famous and global then do something about it
    thanks again for your Tries

aztec's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Armazd View Post
    Shahab i think it would be best if you make your mod match able with newest version of rome 2(wrath of Sparta)
    because most of TW fans have this one. so if you want to makes your mod famous and global then do something about it
    thanks again for your Tries
    ارمزد جان چرا انجمن نمیای ! خوبی ؟ چه خبرا ؟
    راستش تابستون روی اسپارتا کار میکنیم و یه مود دیگه هم در کنارش میسازیم و منتشر میکنیم
    در حال حاظر وقت هیچ مودینگی رو ندارم گرفتاری و کار و این چیزا
    کم پیدایی ها

so our community has this plan ! you will see my bro join us plz

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Persian modders rule!

I wonder if there was a translated version of your forum lol ... I really admire this, I have been waiting for Iranian to take place in modding ,atleast they will make it more accurate than most people. please do create a hosting for this mod on this forum ! please !! and also about all the other content in that Iranian Forum. Some of us are from Iranian descent but unfortunately we cannot speak Farsi properly. I wouldn't want my mom translating everything for me xD

Brilliant work !!!!!

Also I am predicting the future here .... its a mod .. on WoS , but will be focus on the Achaemenid empire... just imagine , Achaemenid troops .. modded by Actual Iranians who will give them a fair historical representation .... damn that would be something Id buy.

I WOULD LOVE TO SUPPORT on the historical accuracy part !

ALSO PLEASE upload this mod in the steam work shop if its possible !! you guys have my full support !!!
    Last edited by Hyrus; June 03, 2015 at 05:40 AM.

it is not Arab ! we hate arabians ! it is PERSIAN and from IRAN !!!!!!
    it will release after a hosted forum set !
    No man, We don't hate Arabs... Arabs hate us, we are beyond racism, we hate being called Arab that's for sure but that's only because we are different from them, so please...we have no reason to hate anyone,they should hate us because they will never be us. hating a race makes us weaker and sound defeated. But Iranian culture and civilization was never truly defeated and rose again and again and again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrus View Post
    No man, We don't hate Arabs... Arabs hate us
    And here I thought you'd be the voice of reason...
    Some Persians hate Arabs, some Arabs hate Persians. There is no "We don't hate! THEY HATE", you're kidding yourself if you think all Persians don't hate Arabs and all Arabs hate Persians.

I'm Arabic, and I don't really hate Persians. I hate racist bigots, though.

aztec's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by katsusand View Post
    And here I thought you'd be the voice of reason...
    Some Persians hate Arabs, some Arabs hate Persians. There is no "We don't hate! THEY HATE", you're kidding yourself if you think all Persians don't hate Arabs and all Arabs hate Persians.

I'm Arabic, and I don't really hate Persians. I hate racist bigots, though.
    HYRUS is right :
    we hate being called Arab that's for sure but that's only because we are different from them
    and also :
    they should hate us because they will never be us

HYRUS is right :
    and also :

I don't hate you because I would never be like you What a weird statement... And if you think that is what the hatred between the two cultures is about, then I'm afraid you know nothing. Whatever hatred found between Iranians and Arabs stems from religious (specifically, sectarian) differences, at least most of it.

... And maybe the fact that Arabs ended the Sasanian empire, but that's ancient history.

Quote Originally Posted by katsusand View Post
    I don't hate you because I would never be like you What a weird statement... And if you think that is what the hatred between the two cultures is about, then I'm afraid you know nothing. Whatever hatred found between Iranians and Arabs stems from religious (specifically, sectarian) differences, at least most of it.

... And maybe the fact that Arabs ended the Sasanian empire, but that's ancient history.
    I am from Iranian descent living in an Arab country, my great grandfather migrated from Iran about 90 year ago. Trust me I know all about the filthy racism Arabs have towards Iranians in general, it is beyond description. although you are right. that most of the hate is due to political and sectarian issues. I have no reason to hate an Arab as long as he doesn't hate me. besides I was only aiming it toward the racist Arabs (Because the racists I encountered always seem to have jealousy on why Iranian was such a rich culture even after Islam) But I guess it was judgmental from me to generalize all Arabs because eventually the people I encountered were apparently Beduins. if we fight over ancient history that I don't know what it makes us.

Much respect to you Sir. I apologize if I have offended you any way, I admit my mistake.

And yes Arabs defeating the Sassanian empire might be also a reason, also the fact Iranians defeated and ruled Arabs way before the Islamic conquest and considered them as barbarian desert living subhumans could also be a reason of hatred in the first place lol ...but that's ancient history so yeah

Sorry again man. we are all brothers in humanity <3
    Last edited by Hyrus; June 07, 2015 at 07:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrus View Post
    I am from Iranian descent living in an Arab country, my great grandfather migrated from Iran about 90 year ago. Trust me I know all about the filthy racism Arabs have towards Iranians in general, it is beyond description. although you are right. that most of the hate is due to political and sectarian issues. I have no reason to hate an Arab as long as he doesn't hate me. besides I was only aiming it toward the racist Arabs (Because the racists I encountered always seem to have jealousy on why Iranian was such a rich culture even after Islam) But I guess it was judgmental from me to generalize all Arabs because eventually the people I encountered were apparently Beduins. if we fight over ancient history that I don't know what it makes us.

Much respect to you Sir. I apologize if I have offended you any way, I admit my mistake.

And yes Arabs defeating the Sassanian empire might be also a reason, also the fact Iranians defeated and ruled Arabs way before the Islamic conquest and considered them as barbarian desert living subhumans could also be a reason of hatred in the first place lol ...but that's ancient history so yeah

Sorry again man. we are all brothers in humanity <3
    It's cool man. At the end of the day, there will be bad apples in every society

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast