Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Imperiales Śconomić (Main Thread) Update: Tweaked hordes' upkeep and stances - 28.03.15 8:20 AM GMT -6

dmboss's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Imperialem Śconomić (Big update - 18.03.15 06:15 PM GMT -6)

Quote Originally Posted by Maist View Post
    Well i've red the thread twice and i still did not completely understand what that mod does.
    I've tried it in my Saxon campaign (250 turn) and my income jumped from 20K to 50K.

Could you please explain?
    It binds the upkeep and recruitment costs, number of available armies and recruitment slot with imperium levels.

Basically all these things are different on various levels (1-7).

See the graphs and the table, they provide numbers which show you what effect each imperium level does.

Example: On level one (basically when you start a new campaign as most of the small factions) you get higher upkeep, but lower recruitment costs. Also you get different limit on recruitable armies and different number of recruitment slots. All based on the imperium level you're currently on.

But on level seven (when you have very big empire) you get lower upkeep, but higher recruitment slots. Also different limit of armies and more recruitment slots.

All levels between have different values. The graphs and the table show it all.

Also this mod does more than I just wrote, but this is the core of this mod. Everything is in the first post, I don't know what else you need .

Quick Description Sheet
    Quick Description Graph
    Quick Description Video

Last update: Tweaked hordes' upkeep and stances - March 28th 8:20 AM (GMT -6)

Yea, but im using a few other minor mods plus warriors of faith.
    you'll have to wait till I get home

Quote Originally Posted by dmboss View Post
    It binds the upkeep and recruitment costs, number of available armies and recruitment slot with imperium levels.

Basically all these things are different on various levels (1-7).

See the graphs and the table, they provide numbers which show you what effect each imperium level does.

Example: On level one (basically when you start a new campaign as most of the small factions) you get higher upkeep, but lower recruitment costs. Also you get different limit on recruitable armies and different number of recruitment slots. All based on the imperium level you're currently on.

But on level seven (when you have very big empire) you get lower upkeep, but higher recruitment slots. Also different limit of armies and more recruitment slots.

All levels between have different values. The graphs and the table show it all.

Also this mod does more than I just wrote, but this is the core of this mod. Everything is in the first post, I don't know what else you need .
    Understood.
    I remember seeing somewhere in this thread a post about the AI being forced into talking more land due to this mods, is it true?

Could you please send me your latest savegame for testing purposes?
    where are the saves stored anyway?

I do not know that this is just me, but this new update, the Romans did not weakened, even strengthened!
    I started a new campaign with Danes (about 30 turns), and i see:
    WRE had ALL territories, no one razed or lost.no rebellion. did not appear rebellious nations
    But more expanding! WRE captured one town in britain(nord), even more attack alamani, i see always 2 stack roman army by german borders .
    Over all happyness ( 100% ) ! and growing .

Quote Originally Posted by Hunor View Post
    I do not know that this is just me, but this new update, the Romans did not weakened, even strengthened!
    I started a new campaign with Danes (about 30 turns), and i see:
    WRE had ALL territories, no one razed or lost.no rebellion. did not appear rebellious nations
    But more expanding! WRE captured one town in britain(nord), even more attack alamani, i see always 2 stack roman army by german borders .
    Over all happyness ( 100% ) ! and growing .
    did you install any other mods by any chance? im yet to see the romans capture a settlement, when they hit me and I have no chance they usually only sack, I tried modding and remove the sack option for the romans but I believe there's a bug with it and they stop attacking. I also see many other factions engaging in long sieges but it seems they're afraid of fighting, maybe the AI is choosing not to attack unless it predicts low losses? This is probably not related to this mod, but there's always a choice to expand this mod to other areas or provide usefull information for other modders.

i use FoTE mods also. so the garrisons doubled, this help for romans a lot, i think. but not for over all happyness.

dmboss: I got the 2nd climate change event in year 403 when playing 12 tpy, suppose its date was not updated.

dmboss's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Peregrinus View Post
    dmboss: I got the 2nd climate change event in year 403 when playing 12 tpy, suppose its date was not updated.
    Do you use 12TPY version of Imperialem or Standard with 12TPY extra mod?

Quick Description Sheet
    Quick Description Graph
    Quick Description Video

dmboss's Avatar Tiro

did you install any other mods by any chance? im yet to see the romans capture a settlement, when they hit me and I have no chance they usually only sack, I tried modding and remove the sack option for the romans but I believe there's a bug with it and they stop attacking. I also see many other factions engaging in long sieges but it seems they're afraid of fighting, maybe the AI is choosing not to attack unless it predicts low losses? This is probably not related to this mod, but there's always a choice to expand this mod to other areas or provide usefull information for other modders.
    I saw them reconquering Collonia. So they don't just sack. Agressive CAI helps with this I guess.

Quick Description Sheet
    Quick Description Graph
    Quick Description Video

dmboss's Avatar Tiro

TO ANYONE: I'd be greatful for sending me your savegames. I'll use them for testing purposes. Just upload it somewhere and post here. Thanks.

Quick Description Sheet
    Quick Description Graph
    Quick Description Video

the 5th option, extra.

Yea I saw them reconquer Vienna a while ago, even without agressive cai.

dmboss's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Imperialem Śconomić (12TPY 2nd climate fix - 21.03.15 11:50 AM GMT -6)

QUICKFIX

+ 2nd climate change now applies on correct date of 470 AD - small fix for 4th, 5th and 6th versions (12TPY versions).

Quick Description Sheet
    Quick Description Graph
    Quick Description Video

Default Re: Imperialem Śconomić (12TPY 2nd climate fix - 21.03.15 11:50 AM GMT -6)

I'm going to make a new post on the Radious thread for my test results soon, you may be interested.

miTo82's Avatar Libertus

TO ANYONE: I'd be greatful for sending me your savegames. I'll use them for testing purposes. Just upload it somewhere and post here. Thanks.

Any preferences how many turns you want in the savegame? Are early savegames okay or do you only want saves from mid-/endgame??

dmboss's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by miTo82 View Post
    Any preferences how many turns you want in the savegame? Are early savegames okay or do you only want saves from mid-/endgame??
    mid and end are fine

Quick Description Sheet
    Quick Description Graph
    Quick Description Video

Thanks for the update!

here's my current save:
    download

dmboss's Avatar Tiro

Thanks for the update!

here's my current save:
    download
    Thanks.

Quick Description Sheet
    Quick Description Graph
    Quick Description Video

dmboss's Avatar Tiro

RECOMMENDED UPDATE:

+ Better compatibility with Aggressive CAI mod (still keep it above for all features to be working)

+ Polished update based on savegames inspecting
    (result of tests done by Junaidi and me)

SAVEGAME compatible!
    Last edited by dmboss; March 21, 2015 at 06:55 PM.

Quick Description Sheet
    Quick Description Graph
    Quick Description Video

Is this new update savegame compatible?