Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Imperiales Śconomić (Main Thread) Update: Tweaked hordes' upkeep and stances - 28.03.15 8:20 AM GMT -6

dmboss's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Imperialem Śconomić (12.03.15 05:29 PM GMT -6)

Quote Originally Posted by Black9 View Post
    I tried using this with both Roman empires but all of my provinces only have 1 recruitment slot. From what I read I should have at least 3, if not 4. Did I read it wrong or something?
    New update: Fixed a bug with recruitment slots not being affected by imperium level. I don't get it how's it possible I haven't noticed it. **** happens. Big thanks to Black9 for this finding.

Download the fixed update.
    Last edited by dmboss; March 13, 2015 at 12:49 PM.

Quick Description Sheet
    Quick Description Graph
    Quick Description Video

Last update: Tweaked hordes' upkeep and stances - March 28th 8:20 AM (GMT -6)

Quote Originally Posted by dmboss View Post
    New update: Fixed a bug with recruitment slots not being affected by imperium level. I don't get it how's it possible I haven't noticed it. **** happens. Big thanks to Black9 for this finding.

YESSS!!!!

Black9's Avatar Biarchus

Hahaha, you're welcome, I guess. I mean, the effect was probably the same, more or less. The Romans have more armies and provinces, and so more recruitment slots. Your mod will be even more pronounced now. Maybe the Romans will take over the world? Hehe

Default Re: Imperialem Śconomić (quickfix 13.03.15 11:44 AM GMT -6)

You mentioned you took away the economic boni for the ai, is this true for every difficulty on which difficulty didi you test on??

dmboss's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by KnobibrotSoldier View Post
    You mentioned you took away the economic boni for the ai, is this true for every difficulty on which difficulty didi you test on??
    It's true, I see it in the db tables.

Quick Description Sheet
    Quick Description Graph
    Quick Description Video

Remo's Avatar Campidoctor

Anyone tried this on top of Radious mod? It should be compatible but I wonder how it would work there.

Samraat Mahendra Maurya's Avatar Campidoctor

This mod is wonderful! +1 rep!
    Ich bin Kaiser von mauryan reiches

dmboss's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Samraat Mahendra Maurya View Post
    This mod is wonderful! +1 rep!
    Thanks! Enjoy it then!

Quick Description Sheet
    Quick Description Graph
    Quick Description Video

dmboss's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Remo View Post
    Anyone tried this on top of Radious mod? It should be compatible but I wonder how it would work there.
    Radious' unit recruitment cost is twice the default and upkeep half the default. Of course it will work, but I haven't tried the gamplay with it. You'll simply have armies more quickly I guess than without Radious mod.

Quick Description Sheet
    Quick Description Graph
    Quick Description Video

Ok here is the deal, I made a minor tweak to your mod to fix the reversed imperium level requirements that CA fudged up, going to test this with Radious mod to see how it goes. I like the prospect of having to fight for my meat. I'll let you know how it goes after I have played a bit.

Edit: Oh boy, what a great surprise this is. After applying my imperium level fix on top of your mod so people don't become superpowers after researching the ability to milk cows, this game is just completely different now. This works great with Radious mod btw. I also tweaked how many armies you get at each imperium level, at 7 mine does 20 armies, I think that is more than sufficient tbh, but thats just my own personal preference.

How interesting this is indeed.

Now we just need a way to lower imperium when you lose regions instead of it being permanent.
    Last edited by Remo; March 14, 2015 at 12:32 AM.

So, 50 turns ingame, with your mod+Better aggresive AI+Jin's reduced movement playing as Langobards, and I must say, it's a wonderfull change. WRE still stands, loosing only few regions (Basically, I've just invaded Britain at the beggining, taking everything there for myself ), yet succesfully invading into Germania and Hercinia. ERE lost a lot of ground at the beggining, but now they're regaining their lost regions.
    And I must say, it was damn hard to invade Britain with only one army, negative income and -1 food, tho I've managed to occupy Camulodunum and hold my ground there against WRE's 2 full stacks, wich was a breaking point. Never had so much fun in Attila, thanks for the mod!
    Quote Originally Posted by Remo View Post
    Ok here is the deal, I made a minor tweak to your mod to fix the reversed imperium level requirements that CA fudged up, going to test this with Radious mod to see how it goes. I like the prospect of having to fight for my meat. I'll let you know how it goes after I have played a bit.

Edit: Oh boy, what a great surprise this is. After applying my imperium level fix on top of your mod so people don't become superpowers after researching the ability to milk cows, this game is just completely different now. This works great with Radious mod btw. I also tweaked how many armies you get at each imperium level, at 7 mine does 20 armies, I think that is more than sufficient tbh, but thats just my own personal preference.

How interesting this is indeed.

Now we just need a way to lower imperium when you lose regions instead of it being permanent.
    Sounds cool. Can you maybe upload this fix somewhere? It bothered me from day 1, that you gain imperium by simply researching tech.

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Err sir dmboss, may i ask you question :

- Do AI have imperium level like we human have ?
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

Quote Originally Posted by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze View Post
    Err sir dmboss, may i ask you question :

- Do AI have imperium level like we human have ?
    They do.

dmboss's Avatar Tiro

Remo, I understand what you mean, but it's your opinion, so enjoy it however you like it. Actually it would be great if you lost your imperium level when you lose a province or such.

Actually I'll be uploading a new version with more ballanced imperium level thresholds, so it won't be too easy to gain new level, certainly not just by researching a couple of technogies.

New update will be out in a couple of minutes once I test it out.

Quick Description Sheet
    Quick Description Graph
    Quick Description Video

dmboss's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Imperialem Śconomić (14.03.15 10:51 AM GMT -6)

So guys, update is here!

Changes:

Tweaked Imperium level thresholds to correspond with other aspects of Imperialem Œconomić.

What I wrote about it:

"As you can see, the thresholds are different from the default ones as well. No matter what nation you choose, either is a small barbarian one or a big one like WRE or Sassanids, you start mostly with negative income which forces you to either conquer right on or disband some of your forces. It's up to you. Also, it's not as easy to get to the next level just by researching one or two techs. The start of the campaign is hard, but remember, other factions are struggling as well."

So, try it and let me know your feedback. And don't be too shocked .

Quick Description Sheet
    Quick Description Graph
    Quick Description Video

Will the current imperium change in any way, or only tiers that haven't been reached or? Or will the changes be noticable only in new campaign?

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Very interesting mod indeed , nice work mate
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

dmboss's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Go0lden_Archer View Post
    Will the current imperium change in any way, or only tiers that haven't been reached or? Or will the changes be noticable only in new campaign?
    I tried it and it seems, it is save game compatible, the changes are there, but let's say you were on 3rd level before, after the update you're still on third level with all the effects but the bar is showing level one or something, that's because the thresholds are higher. But you cannot gow lower with imperium levels. if it's fine for you, go ahead and continue your campaign, but if you had started a new one you'd be dealing with more challenge as it's harder now.

i hope it answers your questions.

EDIT: I also hope you have this mod above others in the mod manager.

Quick Description Sheet
    Quick Description Graph
    Quick Description Video

dmboss's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze View Post
    Very interesting mod indeed , nice work mate
    ++ Thanks.

Quick Description Sheet
    Quick Description Graph
    Quick Description Video

So guys, update is here!

Changes:

Tweaked Imperium level thresholds to correspond with other aspects of Imperialem Œconomić.

What I wrote about it:

"As you can see, the thresholds are different from the default ones as well. No matter what nation you choose, either is a small barbarian one or a big one like WRE or Sassanids, you start mostly with negative income which forces you to either conquer right on or disband some of your forces. It's up to you. Also, it's not as easy to get to the next level just by researching one or two techs. The start of the campaign is hard, but remember, other factions are struggling as well."

So, try it and let me know your feedback. And don't be too shocked .
    This is soo worth starting a new campaign! Every your update is pure gold!

To thank you I am going to put Imperiale Economie to my signature!