Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122

Thread: Imperiales Śconomić (Main Thread) Update: Tweaked hordes' upkeep and stances - 28.03.15 8:20 AM GMT -6

Default Re: Imperiales Śconomić (Main Thread) Update: Tweaked hordes' upkeep and stances - 28.03.15 8:20 AM GMT -6

Quote Originally Posted by justfun View Post
    I recently tried one of the most simple versions of the mod, but got constant crashes and freezes. It does not seem to work anymore with the recent updates.
    i still use both Bronze and silver (depending on when im playing roman or not). For me they work. Although silver seems to make some factions unavailable for play. I use Radious (full mod with units etc), Terminus, better children (magnar) and this mod. quite like it.

Default Re: Imperiales Śconomić (Main Thread) Update: Tweaked hordes' upkeep and stances - 28.03.15 8:20 AM GMT -6

Any news regarding this mod?

When I activate your mod I can't play Desert kingdom DLC factions ? I use normal Gold version of your mod ? Any help ?,

Edit : It seems mod is abondaned or not updated for a while. Any information about what will happen to this mod. Just learned about this mod so I wanted to try it but it does not up to date it seems. Any information ?
    Last edited by Spirit``; December 08, 2015 at 04:41 PM.
    History lover since -96.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit`` View Post
    When I activate your mod I can't play Desert kingdom DLC factions ? I use normal Gold version of your mod ? Any help ?,

Edit : It seems mod is abondaned or not updated for a while. Any information about what will happen to this mod. Just learned about this mod so I wanted to try it but it does not up to date it seems. Any information ?

Yea, thhe mod is not actualised since a while. We all waiting for an update but the creator wasnt online since a while.

Maybe anyone else can update it.

Foederatus

lol this is like from capitalism encyclopedy.
    I seriously hate probably half of your words from description but about mod itself , look very good , helpfull ^^

Should update this one

its been dead for ages
    ♠ We Few, We happy few, We Band of Brothers
    For He who sheds His blood with me shall be my Brother ♠

CPU
    : i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz, Water Cooler: Corsair H100i (2x Noctua NF-F12 pull), MoBo: ASRock Z77 Extreme 4,
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1866MHz CL9Red, GPU: ASUS DCIIOC GTX 770, PSU: Corsair AX750,
    Case: Corsair 500r White, SSD: Samsung 840 128gb, Optical: LG BH16NS40 OEM Blu-ray Writer,
    Monitors: Alienware AW2310 23.6" & Samsung UA40ES6200, Audio: Creative T20 Series II &
    Sony HTCT260H, Keyboard: Logitech G510 & K400r, Mouse: Logitech Anywhere Mouse

Tis a shame that this mod no longer works with later versions of the game...

You can still use this mod. Only you have to delete the buildings entry in the db. If you want three times longer to build you can edit this yourself, to match the 12 months.

Any other way you can update the dropbox link for this year 2020? Along with the 12tpy Fertility versions? Please, i'm so dying to have this mod but it crashes in TWA's latest version and i was using this along with FotE, Europa Perdita (just the faction traits) and Immersive Traits Overhaul and these works perfectly with the Silver version because of it's economic balance, reduced movement for 12tpy and a IE's slight upgrade with the Romans makes this game so immersive with your mod! Please do as your avid fan